Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1481 500 000 $70 559 958 $212 500 $0 $10 940 042 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 5
    Banni
    Rejoint: juill. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,536
    In terms of futures, a 3rd I think is fair.

In terms of a hockey trade, which is what Hextall is seeking, I'd say Kerfoot or maybe Mikheyev and a pick.
    LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 6
    Démarrer sujet
    TOR V5 GM
    Rejoint: nov. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,904
    Quoting: Mr_Gardoki

In terms of a hockey trade, which is what Hextall is seeking, I'd say Kerfoot.

I'd do that
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 8
    Drover006
    Rejoint: févr. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 494

In terms of a hockey trade, which is what Hextall is seeking, I'd say Kerfoot.

Wouldn't do Kerfoot.

A 3rd would be fine IF we didn't have sandin looking to get more minuites this year and more next year. Don't make sense for leafs to acquire a dman with term unless both muzzin and Rielly are out
    Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 9
    Rejoint: déc. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 793
    Quoting: SomethingLeafs
    Wouldn't do Kerfoot.

A 3rd would be fine IF we didn't have sandin looking to get more minuites this year and more next year. Don't make sense for leafs to acquire a dman with term unless both muzzin and Rielly are out

Rielly is gone
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 10
    Banni
    Wouldn't do Kerfoot.

That's the big question in terms of Rielly. I edited my original post to include Mikheyev and a pick as another option. For us, Hextall has been transparent saying he's not looking to dump a player. He wants a hockey trade for either Zucker and/or Pettersson.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 10
    Pens are the best
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,691
    Mikeyev and a 2nd I think is fair
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 11
    Lenny7
    Rejoint: janv. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
    Quoting: LGuy54
    I'd do that

Ouf...that contract is dangerous...Honestly, IMO you're better off rolling with the Muzzin/Rielly/Sandin left side this year, then if you can't re-sign Rielly, you'll have some space to fill that whole through free agency.

Think you need to keep as much forward depth as possible right now...the bottom six without Kerfoot has the potential to be not-so-great.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 12
    Banni
    Ohh, I didn't realize this was for next season. Who knows by then, but I'd say Mikheyev + a 4th, or maybe a 3rd?

So hard to tell what every team's situation will be by then.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 12
    Drover006
    Quoting: gpmack95
    Rielly is gone

In here yes but I have some hope we keep him. Even then sandin should have a full year under him
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 14
    Banni
    Quoting: Lenny7
    Ouf...that contract is dangerous...Honestly, IMO you're better off rolling with the Muzzin/Rielly/Sandin left side this year, then if you can't re-sign Rielly, you'll have some space to fill that whole through free agency.

Think you need to keep as much forward depth as possible right now...the bottom six without Kerfoot has the potential to be not-so-great.

Did you see the defense contracts handed out this off-season? I'd say Pettersson looks very safe compared to what teams are doing.

Also, this rap that Pettersson is somehow not very good is weird. Pettersson really had a very solid season. He performed as you would expect most 2nd pairing dmen to perform and is getting the appropriate rate.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 18
    Lenny7
    Rielly is gone

Think it depends on how highly they value Campbell. $14.75 mil in space (assuming the cap goes to $82.5), with Campbell and Sandin being the only two guys that they need to worry about signing.

Parayko's extension *should* be the bar that is set for a Rielly extension. Anything under $8 mil can work.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 19
    Démarrer sujet
    TOR V5 GM
    Ohh, I didn't realize this was for next season. Who knows by then, but I'd say Mikheyev + a 4th, or maybe a 3rd?

So hard to tell what every team's situation will be by then.

Mikheyev would be a UFA next season
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 19
    Rejoint: déc. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 793
    Think it depends on how highly they value Campbell. $14.75 mil in space (assuming the cap goes to $82.5), with Campbell and Sandin being the only two guys that they need to worry about signing.

Parayko's extension *should* be the bar that is set for a Rielly extension. Anything under $8 mil can work.

Id compare Rielly more towards Werenski, Jones, Nurse than to Parayko
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 20
    Démarrer sujet
    TOR V5 GM
    Wouldn't do Kerfoot.

This team is next season, so Rielly walks and Pettersson is the replacement
    Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 21
    Banni
    Mikheyev would be a UFA next season

Ah ok. Yeah, it's hard to tell what the Pens needs would be by then. Who knows if any of our rookies will make a case for themselves, but I'd circle back to Kerfoot.
    LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    TOR V5 GM
    Quoting: Imagine875948
    Mikeyev and a 2nd I think is fair

This team is next season, so Mikheyev would be a UFA
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 22
    Démarrer sujet
    TOR V5 GM
    Ah ok. Yeah, it's hard to tell what the Pens needs would be by then. Who knows if any of our rookies will make a case for themselves, but I'd circle back to Kerfoot.

I would do Kerfoot and a 3rd for Pettersson and a 5th
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 22
    Lenny7
    Did you see the defense contracts handed out this off-season? I'd say Pettersson looks very safe compared to what teams are doing.

Also, this rap that Pettersson is somehow not very good is weird. Pettersson really had a very solid season. He performed as you would expect most 2nd pairing dmen to perform and is getting the appropriate rate.

I guess I'd question the "2nd pairing dman" part. His ATOI was 6th on the team (not including POJ, who would push him to 7th). I don't think he's "bad", I'd just question whether spending that much on him makes any sense for the Leafs. He's certainly a "safe" defenceman, but IMO, you can spend that money elsewhere.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 23
    Drover006

Rather just have Muzzin Sandin in the top 4 and have Dermott 3LD or a call up or a FA signing. I still think Rubins would be a great 3LD in the near future. Tall defensive strong. And a lot cheaper
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 25
    Lenny7
    Id compare Rielly more towards Werenski, Jones, Nurse than to Parayko

Yeah, I guess that argument could be made...depends on how this season goes I guess.

Honestly, if I'm the Leafs, I'm offering $7.5, willing to go to $8, but wouldn't go over. If he walks, it's not the end of the world.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 28
    Banni
    I guess I'd question the "2nd pairing dman" part. His ATOI was 6th on the team (not including POJ, who would push him to 7th). I don't think he's "bad", I'd just question whether spending that much on him makes any sense for the Leafs. He's certainly a "safe" defenceman, but IMO, you can spend that money elsewhere.

I guess it also depends on how you fill out your defense. RD is also an area of need for you guys. There will be some decent names available in FA after this season, but when you factor in the players that likely remain with their teams, there's not many big fish, so teams will probably overpay for aging or middle of the road players. Pettersson might wind up looking like a bargain.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 29
    Lenny7

Gotcha...was confused by the half-lineup...shoulda just looked at the date on top I suppose tears of joy

I still wouldn't rush out to do this, tbh. There's a decent group of UFA dmen that are going to be out there, and if the team doesn't find success this year, you've gotta think that it might be time to move one of the big 4 (Though that solution seems short sighted).

I guess if Pettersson stepped up this year I wouldn't be opposed, but then the price would be higher anyway.
    LGuy54 a aimé ceci.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 31
    Lenny7
    I guess it also depends on how you fill our your defense. RD is also an area of need for you guys. There will be some decent names available in FA after this season, but when you factor in the players that likely remain with their teams, there's not many big fish, so teams will probably overpay for aging or middle of the road players. Pettersson might wind up looking like a bargain.

Yeah, maybe. I don't see RD being the gaping hole that some people think it is. I do think it's time to see what they've got in Liljegren and Sandin, and base their future decisions on that.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 33
    Banni
    Yeah, maybe. I don't see RD being the gaping hole that some people think it is. I do think it's time to see what they've got in Liljegren and Sandin, and base their future decisions on that.

Definitely. Teams like the Leafs and also the Pens, really need to rely on a few ELC's having an impact. You guys don't need to be in a crazy rush, but you also don't want to wait too long and miss out on pieces that could help you now. It's a tough balance to strike.
    Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
    2 sept. 2021 à 9 h 36
    Lenny7
    Definitely. Teams like the Leafs and also the Pens, really need to rely on a few ELC's having an impact. You guys don't need to be in a crazy rush, but you also don't want to wait too long and miss out on pieces that could help you now. It's a tough balance to strike.

Yeah, I'm a Ducks fan, so I haven't really got that problem right now, though we've been there and done that tears of joy

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage