Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    Logo de EDM
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $79 390 301 $669 339 $907 500 $2 109 699 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 5
    1 175 000 $1 175 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
    AG, C
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 4
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 1
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 2
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    UFA - 2
    834 167 $834 167 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
    C
    RFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 4
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    DD
    RFA - 2
    Logo de Stars de Dallas
    3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    885 000 $885 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    925 000 $925 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    1 sept. 2021 à 16 h 23
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 618
    The price to take Koskinen is a 2nd, no you can't add a lifetime AHL player and make it a 3rd, no you don't get a pick back - you can choose between a 2022 2nd or 2023 2nd
    1 sept. 2021 à 17 h 14
    Rejoint: oct. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 201
    Like this!
    1 sept. 2021 à 18 h 38
    Simpleton
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 502
    Quoting: Sabresforlife
    The price to take Koskinen is a 2nd, no you can't add a lifetime AHL player and make it a 3rd, no you don't get a pick back - you can choose between a 2022 2nd or 2023 2nd

I have a limited awareness of what's happening in Buffalo at the moment, but it looks to me as though they are in very real danger of being deemed in Circumvention and subject to league imposed penalties as a result. If they don't spend at least $7,302,237 more in NHL salaries before the start of the season they can be fined between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000 this season and have their salary cap reduced by the same amount next season. Their management and coaching staff could face league imposed suspensions and, perhaps most important to the Sabers, is the potential that they will be forced to forfeit draft picks. Under those circumstances, Mikko Koskinen might actually be a very attractive trade target for Buffalo. Of course there are reasons why a deal won't happen.

1. Maybe there is an Eichel trade in the works and the Sabers will take on substantive salary as talent is brought into the organization in exchange for their disgruntled and injured captain. My sense is that this suggestion is a bit far-fetched.

2. The Sabers already have a veteran backup goaltender and the ability to tender up to 11 more contracts. Perhaps management feels they don't need Koskinen and his $4,500,000 cap hit because their intention is to sign some NHL deals as training camp and preseason unfold, maybe they'll also cherry pick a few players who are released or waived by other teams. That seems a reasonable approach for a team that has a very real chance of once again having one of the worst season records in league history, and appears intent on tanking in order to improve its draft odds.

3. Mikko Koskinen has a NMC that kicked in this summer and its seems likely that Buffalo is on his list of no-go destinations. In comparison to reason 2, this seems at least as likely a reason why Koskinen will not be traded to Buffalo.
    2 sept. 2021 à 18 h 37
    Rejoint: avr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
    I guess it depends which Edmonton fan is on line at the moment.
    Quoting: Sabresforlife
    The price to take Koskinen is a 2nd...
    If @CD282 were on line he would rail at giving away Koskinen much less adding a pick and a player.
    Quoting: ovandatsyuk13
    Like this!
    From this side of the Koskinen trade I like it as well.
    Quoting: uphere
    I have a limited awareness...
    You are aware enough to know the Sabres NEED to add salaries to make the floor, WHEN Eichel is traded.
    Currently, with Jack, the Sabres are $2.3KK below the league minimum.
    Mittelstadt and Jokiharju signed two very nice salaries which I think are below their expected future production level.
    Rasmus Dahlin is unsigned but will receive either a 3 year contract at $5KK per year or an 8 year contract at $8KK per year.
    If he receives the 3 year deal he will then sign for more than McDavid.
    Back to now, as you indicated @uphere WHEN Jack is traded, they will need to take on about $7.5KK to reach the floor.
    Just about where the last place team should be.
    I think they will close that gap in three fashions.
    First, (contrary to many ACGM Sabre's) they will retain a SMALL portion of Jack's salary, I think about $1KK per year.
    Second, they will take on a high priced lower performing player.
    This does mean necessarily a cap dump, but a player not producing up to his salary.
    Third, and I hope they do a lot of this, take on under performing players who have large cap hits with draft picks.
    Fourth, the least palatable IMO, sign players to unreasonable contracts.
    ovandatsyuk13, Bostonbruins et GMTD a aimé ceci.
    2 sept. 2021 à 20 h 38
    Simpleton
    Quoting: gretzkyghosts
    I guess it depends which Edmonton fan is on line at the moment.
    If CD282 were on line he would rail at giving away Koskinen much less adding a pick and a player. From this side of the Koskinen trade I like it as well. You are aware enough to know the Sabres NEED to add salaries to make the floor, WHEN Eichel is traded.
    Currently, with Jack, the Sabres are $2.3KK below the league minimum.
    Mittelstadt and Jokiharju signed two very nice salaries which I think are below their expected future production level.
    Rasmus Dahlin is unsigned but will receive either a 3 year contract at $5KK per year or an 8 year contract at $8KK per year.
    If he receives the 3 year deal he will then sign for more than McDavid.
    Back to now, as you indicated uphere WHEN Jack is traded, they will need to take on about $7.5KK to reach the floor.
    Just about where the last place team should be.
    I think they will close that gap in three fashions.
    First, (contrary to many ACGM Sabre's) they will retain a SMALL portion of Jack's salary, I think about $1KK per year.
    Second, they will take on a high priced lower performing player.
    This does mean necessarily a cap dump, but a player not producing up to his salary.
    Third, and I hope they do a lot of this, take on under performing players who have large cap hits with draft picks.
    Fourth, the least palatable IMO, sign players to unreasonable contracts.

My point is that Koskinen would seem to be the kind of player Buffalo is looking for, but it's unlikely they will acquire him. I think we are in agreement in those regards.

He's proven to be capable of providing good goaltending for 25-30 games/season, and he's overpaid for one more season. That salary is the only reason the Oilers pushed hard to trade him earlier this off season. At this point he's going to have to be quite bad in order for them to dump him. An in-season move is possible, if a significant upgrade becomes available.
    gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
    3 sept. 2021 à 8 h 49
    Rejoint: avr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
    Quoting: uphere
    My point is that Koskinen would seem to be the kind of player Buffalo is looking for,...
    I agree, I think I said that in my comment to @ovandatsyuk13.
    I included this method as my third option to reach the floor.
    Many people think because a deal has not been completed the Sabres do not have a deal in place.
    I think the comments made in this post make it obvious that it is not as simple as "trade Jack".
    Once, or before, or part of the trade, Buffalo needs to close that $7,500,000 gap.
    As I said the Sabres have at least 4 methods to do that.
    Getting Koskinen would help, but if Edmonton does not want to do that, then the Sabres need to look elsewhere.
    If the Sabres were to trade Jack before they close the Salary gap, other GM's will make them pay.
    uphere et Bostonbruins a aimé ceci.
    3 sept. 2021 à 11 h 36
    Simpleton
    I agree, I think I said that in my comment to ovandatsyuk13.
    Many people think because a deal has not been completed the Sabres do not have a deal in place.
    I think the comments made in this post make it obvious that it is not as simple as "trade Jack".
    Once, or before, or part of the trade, Buffalo needs to close that $7,500,000 gap.
    Getting Koskinen would help, but if Edmonton does not want to do that, then the Sabres need to look elsewhere.
    If the Sabres were to trade Jack before they close the Salary gap, other GM's will make them pay.

Yep.
    3 sept. 2021 à 12 h 4
    Rejoint: oct. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 201
    I agree, I think I said that in my comment to ovandatsyuk13.

I posted a trade in this thread https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/509905?post_id=2667984 that intrigued a lot of Buffalo fans

Koskinen for Cody Eakin 1 for 1, then the Oilers can just bury Eakin in the minors for 1 million or give him an NHL shot before doing that

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage