Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $80 498 813 $145 122 $1 407 500 $1 001 187 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, C
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $
DG
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 août 2021 à 15 h 35
GO KNIGHTS GO
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
“Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
-Steven Tyler of Aerosmith
31 août 2021 à 15 h 45
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,973
No chance the Jets give up that much for a rental they don't need.
31 août 2021 à 15 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Quoting: Windjammer
No chance the Jets give up that much for a rental they don't need.

thats why i wrote in to sign him to an extension. Hertl is bloody good. If the jets wouldnt give up copp, who they can't afford, Lowry, who is a long term depth piece who's contract could be cumbersome while the jets are up against the cap, and logan stanley, a replaceable LD with Heinola and Samberg waiting in the wings, then chevy is off his rocker.
31 août 2021 à 16 h 4
jimmyjets
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 317
I think Hertl has 3 teams he can be traded to and it's unlikely he chooses to come to Winnipeg.

We also can't afford the extension for him and PLD.

I think Hertl is great, can play C or RW which we need but I don't think he's a fit here. Maybe to Montreal if they don't match on KK or to Carolina if they do match on KK???
31 août 2021 à 16 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: jimmyjets
I think Hertl has 3 teams he can be traded to and it's unlikely he chooses to come to Winnipeg.

We also can't afford the extension for him and PLD.

I think Hertl is great, can play C or RW which we need but I don't think he's a fit here. Maybe to Montreal if they don't match on KK or to Carolina if they do match on KK???

i totally agree on the fact that he wouldn't come here. i would need to look into the future to see what can be done regarding his extension as well as dubois', but i would hope that cleaning up some of the depth deals would give way to sign both dubois and hertl. at very worst im sure you could find someone to take on wheelers contract.

Hertl is very very good, and at a 7M deal would be an incredible steal imo
31 août 2021 à 16 h 20
Bad Take Bot v1.02
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,881
asdwdasd.PNG
31 août 2021 à 16 h 21
Quoting: nhlchunky
thats why i wrote in to sign him to an extension. Hertl is bloody good. If the jets wouldnt give up copp, who they can't afford, Lowry, who is a long term depth piece who's contract could be cumbersome while the jets are up against the cap, and logan stanley, a replaceable LD with Heinola and Samberg waiting in the wings, then chevy is off his rocker.

Being able to sign Hertl to an extension doesn't make him any more valuable. He's still a rental when he comes over and that's a crazy price for a rental. Hertl is okay, but not needed. The Jets are set at center.

The Jets also just signed Lowry to an extension and along with Copp they form 2/3 of Winnipeg's excellent shut down line. Trading players away right after they have recently committed to the team just isn't something True North does.

No GM that is competent is going to trade 3 roster players that help make Winnipeg's biggest weakness, defense, better to pick up a player that is a luxury to make their already good offense slightly better.

I'd prefer Chevy build a team that is hard to play against and can win, than just try to collect as much talent as he can and ignore building a good team.
31 août 2021 à 16 h 25
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
Quoting: Klara
asdwdasd.PNG

Don't have to speculate about whether he wants to come to Winnipeg. 😉
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
31 août 2021 à 16 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Windjammer
Being able to sign Hertl to an extension doesn't make him any more valuable. He's still a rental when he comes over and that's a crazy price for a rental. Hertl is okay, but not needed. The Jets are set at center.

The Jets also just signed Lowry to an extension and along with Copp they form 2/3 of Winnipeg's excellent shut down line. Trading players away right after they have recently committed to the team just isn't something True North does.

No GM that is competent is going to trade 3 roster players that help make Winnipeg's biggest weakness, defense, better to pick up a player that is a luxury to make their already good offense slightly better.

I'd prefer Chevy build a team that is hard to play against and can win, than just try to collect as much talent as he can and ignore building a good team.

I'm gonna respond to each point you made:

1. if an extension is part of the deal, the player isn't a rental. Just like how VGK traded & signed stone, they had to pay a high amount. Personally, i don't mind trading depth pieces for 1st line players, because depth pieces are replaceable. You don't have to play hertl at centre, but he provides you more options in the future.

2. It's business. Dylan DeMelo chose to waive his right to Unrestricted Free Agency to sign long term here. One year later he found himself exposed to Seattle in the expansion draft. I don't care that lowry recently re-signed, Hertl is waaaaay more valuable. Copp will also be going to Unrestricted Free Agency at the end of the season, so at least you're getting a return on that player.

3. Hertl is an incredibly good two way forward. He would bring defensive responsibility to our top six, which would mean we wouldn't need to rely on our third line so much defensively. As i was saying before, Copp is likely going to be walking at the end of the season, Stanley is a bottom pair dman with *maybe* 2nd pair potential and thats only if things really work out for him and he fixes his skating, and Heinola / Samberg (especially Heinola) are waiting in the wings and would easily replace Stanley, and have more upside for the future. When it comes to Lowry, 3.25M until 2026 is a lot. As much as i love Lowry, It's never a good idea to give long term deals to depth pieces because they are replaceable, and those long term 3M+ deals are what kills teams cap. Plus, in order to acquire and extend Hertl, along with Dubois next year, the jets will need to clear cap

4. You know what team is hard to play against? The Tampa Bay Lightning. Is it because they are big bruisers? or is it because they have incredibly skilled players, who control the puck and score. my guess is the latter, but hey it's not like they just won the cup two years in a row right? Hertl is exactly the type of player who is hard to play against. Talented play driver with finishing talent and incredibly good in the defensive end.

anyways this trade will never happen bc Jets overvalue their depth, Stanley, and this just makes cap stuff more complicated in the future. But if' you're going to argue they would be a worse team after doing this, you are very wrong my friend. Oh and Hertl would put WPG on his M-NTC
31 août 2021 à 16 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Klara
asdwdasd.PNG

yep lol, 3 team m-ntc no way he would come here, but i can dream !!
31 août 2021 à 18 h 54
Quoting: nhlchunky
I'm gonna respond to each point you made:

1. if an extension is part of the deal, the player isn't a rental. Just like how VGK traded & signed stone, they had to pay a high amount. Personally, i don't mind trading depth pieces for 1st line players, because depth pieces are replaceable. You don't have to play hertl at centre, but he provides you more options in the future.

2. It's business. Dylan DeMelo chose to waive his right to Unrestricted Free Agency to sign long term here. One year later he found himself exposed to Seattle in the expansion draft. I don't care that lowry recently re-signed, Hertl is waaaaay more valuable. Copp will also be going to Unrestricted Free Agency at the end of the season, so at least you're getting a return on that player.

3. Hertl is an incredibly good two way forward. He would bring defensive responsibility to our top six, which would mean we wouldn't need to rely on our third line so much defensively. As i was saying before, Copp is likely going to be walking at the end of the season, Stanley is a bottom pair dman with *maybe* 2nd pair potential and thats only if things really work out for him and he fixes his skating, and Heinola / Samberg (especially Heinola) are waiting in the wings and would easily replace Stanley, and have more upside for the future. When it comes to Lowry, 3.25M until 2026 is a lot. As much as i love Lowry, It's never a good idea to give long term deals to depth pieces because they are replaceable, and those long term 3M+ deals are what kills teams cap. Plus, in order to acquire and extend Hertl, along with Dubois next year, the jets will need to clear cap

4. You know what team is hard to play against? The Tampa Bay Lightning. Is it because they are big bruisers? or is it because they have incredibly skilled players, who control the puck and score. my guess is the latter, but hey it's not like they just won the cup two years in a row right? Hertl is exactly the type of player who is hard to play against. Talented play driver with finishing talent and incredibly good in the defensive end.

anyways this trade will never happen bc Jets overvalue their depth, Stanley, and this just makes cap stuff more complicated in the future. But if' you're going to argue they would be a worse team after doing this, you are very wrong my friend. Oh and Hertl would put WPG on his M-NTC

Some of your points are decent and make some sense, but a few don't.

1. Just because Vegas is stupid, it doesn't mean the Jets have to be equally as stupid. If Hertl is willing to re-sign in Winnipeg you pay the rental price for him and extend him yourself. Paying the Sharks to extend him is extremely poor asset management.

2. Sure it's a business and if the right trade came along Chevy would probably look at it. But trading Winnipeg's best 2 defensive forwards for a luxury addition to the top 6, just weakens the team defense to upgrade the offense which is already pretty good.

3. I can somewhat agree here about the depth pieces, but adding another forward looking for a big raise when we need to worry about re-signing Dubois next year and there will also be a future raise for Pionk means that the Jets have to make cuts in other areas to add to their deepest position. Again poor asset and team building strategy.

4. And do you know why Tampa is hard to play against? Because they are a good TEAM with very few weakness. They haven't thrown all their eggs in one basket as you're suggesting. They have a well built, all around solid team.

I don't know what to tell you if you think that making the Jets biggest weakness of team defense worse to make their biggest strength of team offense better, somehow makes the Jets a better team. Look at Toronto for an example of a team that is top heavy with poor depth, to see how the Jets would look after your trade.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage