Équipe: 2021-22 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 31 août 2021
Publié: 31 août 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
CHI
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (NYI)
NYI
  1. De Haan, Calvin (1 000 000 $ retained)
ANA
  1. Kalynuk, Wyatt
  2. Strome, Dylan
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (VGK)
CHI
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de EDM
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de NYI
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $61 635 284 $452 439 $3 722 500 $19 864 716 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance307 500 $$308K)
AG, C
RFA - 3
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 1
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
874 125 $874 125 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
912 500 $912 500 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
997 500 $997 500 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
811 667 $811 667 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 602 778 $2 602 778 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 août 2021 à 8 h 55
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,985
Curious.....

Are you acquiring Lindholm because you think the Hawks are making the playoffs???

Otherwise, I don't see the logic in the move.
31 août 2021 à 8 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,205
Quoting: swinny
Curious.....

Are you acquiring Lindholm because you think the Hawks are making the playoffs???

Otherwise, I don't see the logic in the move.

Clearly, and also to sign long-term.
31 août 2021 à 8 h 59
Quoting: ChiHawk
Clearly, and also to sign long-term.

OK. Then why move DeHaan then? Have the cap space to keep him for a playoff run. Seems more like an offseason move there.
31 août 2021 à 9 h 2
Démarrer sujet
OK. Then why move DeHaan then? Have the cap space to keep him for a playoff run. Seems more like an offseason move there.

He's not needed. He would be on the 3rd line in sheltered minutes and Stillman has already shown he can play a similar role, I suspect Caleb Jones will be just fine. Also, often disregarded on CF is the need to cover bonuses.
31 août 2021 à 9 h 6
He's not needed. He would be on the 3rd line in sheltered minutes and Stillman has already shown he can play a similar role, I suspect Caleb Jones will be just fine. Also, often disregarded on CF is the need to cover bonuses.

Fair enough. But the Devil's Advocate in me says defensive depth is important in the playoffs.

Not familiar with DeHaan's contract (as in bonuses), but him as a 3rd pairing option makes the Hawks blueline rather deep. Like dark horse deep.
31 août 2021 à 9 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Fair enough. But the Devil's Advocate in me says defensive depth is important in the playoffs.

Not familiar with DeHaan's contract (as in bonuses), but him as a 3rd pairing option makes the Hawks blueline rather deep. Like dark horse deep.

The blue line is pretty deep without him as well, certainly the top 4 is one of the top 10 if not higher in the league. The issue is the Hawks carrying almost $3.8M in bonuses this year (nothing to do with De Haan's bonuses) which need to be covered as they will be in a cap squeeze next offseason with re-signing Dach, Kubalik,Kurashev, Murphy, goalies, and Jone's contract kicking in. They can't push the bonuses to next year.
31 août 2021 à 9 h 12
The blue line is pretty deep without him as well, certainly the top 4 is one of the top 10 if not higher in the league. The issue is the Hawks carrying almost $3.8M in bonuses this year (nothing to do with De Haan's bonuses) which need to be covered as they will be in a cap squeeze next offseason with re-signing Dach, Kubalik,Kurashev, Murphy, goalies, and Jone's contract kicking in. They can't push the bonuses to next year.

Gotcha.

An ACGM with forward thinking..... that's refreshing lol
31 août 2021 à 9 h 32
Subbanator
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,224
Anaheim doesn't accept that. They would be looking for one of Chicago's young pieces for Lindholm, like Mitchel and a first. Also don't think Chicago could afford to extend Lindholm, he is likely looking for 7 million plus, Jones contract kicks in next year and the have to sign Dach
31 août 2021 à 9 h 45
Kyle from Chicago
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,734
Not sure that Strome trade works out unless he really has a breakout season… and even then the hawks would be tempted to keep him until the playoffs come around. However, don’t get me wrong I think Lindholm would be a great add.

I still think De Hann is a good 2nd pair D, albeit injured a lot, but I agree that he could be useful as depth in the playoffs. At the very least I’m more comfortable with him than Stillman.
31 août 2021 à 10 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Subbanator7667
Anaheim doesn't accept that. They would be looking for one of Chicago's young pieces for Lindholm, like Mitchel and a first. Also don't think Chicago could afford to extend Lindholm, he is likely looking for 7 million plus, Jones contract kicks in next year and the have to sign Dach

Strome and Kalynuk are both 24, those are young guys and fit the needs of Anaheim. If Strome gets back to his .7ppg pace without battling injury he has been, then he's easily worth a 1st and probably a prospect as well. Kalynuk and Mitchell are honestly pretty close in ability at this point.

Yes, Chicago can afford it...I demonstrated the math on my last AGM.
31 août 2021 à 10 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Stan_Bowman
Not sure that Strome trade works out unless he really has a breakout season… and even then the hawks would be tempted to keep him until the playoffs come around. However, don’t get me wrong I think Lindholm would be a great add.

I still think De Hann is a good 2nd pair D, albeit injured a lot, but I agree that he could be useful as depth in the playoffs. At the very least I’m more comfortable with him than Stillman.

If Toews is back to normal, Reichel shows his skills, Dach and strome both play well, Strome gets traded if it means bringing in a true first line pairing for Jones. If Strome is back to .7ppg form and Kalynuk shows the promise he has been, that should be enough to get Lindholm as a rental.

I don't disagree on De Haan, but think Stillman takes another good step this year. To me, he appeared to be a younger, step faster, De Haan.
31 août 2021 à 10 h 37
Kyle from Chicago
If Toews is back to normal, Reichel shows his skills, Dach and strome both play well, Strome gets traded if it means bringing in a true first line pairing for Jones. If Strome is back to .7ppg form and Kalynuk shows the promise he has been, that should be enough to get Lindholm as a rental.

I don't disagree on De Haan, but think Stillman takes another good step this year. To me, he appeared to be a younger, step faster, De Haan.

I’m all for hoping a bunch of things go right, but I’m not sure how realistic that is. I think ANA intends to sign lindholm, or at the very least they probably want to trade him for similar to Seth Jones (or mark stone) value at the deadline. I think we would need to see a huge bounce back season from Strome and unless they play him higher up in the lineup, which JC won’t because he’s a DA, I don’t think we will see that kind of production.

As for De Hann, I think he would improve a lot in a reduced role and with a veteran partner. I think having him on the third pair with the other Jones would be better than Stillman, who like you said could take another step, however in the few games I saw Stillman play he got u dressed on D fairly often. It would be nice to have De Hann as a safety net.
31 août 2021 à 10 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Stan_Bowman
I’m all for hoping a bunch of things go right, but I’m not sure how realistic that is. I think ANA intends to sign lindholm, or at the very least they probably want to trade him for similar to Seth Jones (or mark stone) value at the deadline. I think we would need to see a huge bounce back season from Strome and unless they play him higher up in the lineup, which JC won’t because he’s a DA, I don’t think we will see that kind of production.

As for De Hann, I think he would improve a lot in a reduced role and with a veteran partner. I think having him on the third pair with the other Jones would be better than Stillman, who like you said could take another step, however in the few games I saw Stillman play he got u dressed on D fairly often. It would be nice to have De Hann as a safety net.

Unless a team works on a extension for Lindholm, they won't get nearly that high of a return, nor is Lindholm as good as Stone or Jones. Don't forget, he's been playing on the 2nd line in Anaheim. I also doubt Lindholm, given that he will have interest in the offseason, will sign with Anaheim. Lindholm is 27, going on 28, and this is his last chance to make a run for a cup and with Anaheim they are bottom of the league and at least 3 seasons away from competing if not more.

Strome was dealing with injury last season, so here's to hoping he gets back to form. I agree with the lineup on your AGM which is to swing Dach to the wing in the meantime with Toews and Kubs. I am a bit suspect that Toews will come back in fully though.

Yeah but the problem is we need to cover the potential bonuses this year given that the Hawks are going to be tight against the flat cap next offseason. Now, likely the players don't hit all their bonuses but the extra breathing room would be great. I liked Stillman last season, thought he was quicker then De Haan (not hard to do) but did make some rookie errors.
31 août 2021 à 11 h 4
Kyle from Chicago
Unless a team works on a extension for Lindholm, they won't get nearly that high of a return, nor is Lindholm as good as Stone or Jones. Don't forget, he's been playing on the 2nd line in Anaheim. I also doubt Lindholm, given that he will have interest in the offseason, will sign with Anaheim. Lindholm is 27, going on 28, and this is his last chance to make a run for a cup and with Anaheim they are bottom of the league and at least 3 seasons away from competing if not more.

Strome was dealing with injury last season, so here's to hoping he gets back to form. I agree with the lineup on your AGM which is to swing Dach to the wing in the meantime with Toews and Kubs. I am a bit suspect that Toews will come back in fully though.

Yeah but the problem is we need to cover the potential bonuses this year given that the Hawks are going to be tight against the flat cap next offseason. Now, likely the players don't hit all their bonuses but the extra breathing room would be great. I liked Stillman last season, thought he was quicker then De Haan (not hard to do) but did make some rookie errors.

Murphy 4 years x 4.4
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage