27 août 2021 à 13 h 19
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,084
1st + 3rd rd pick
27 août 2021 à 13 h 21
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982
1st + roster player + b level prospect (with extension in place)
27 août 2021 à 13 h 24
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
Too much
27 août 2021 à 13 h 25
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
Quoting: IconicHawk
Too much

To the point where no one is gonna want him until free agency
27 août 2021 à 13 h 27
Drover006
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 494
If extension is in place and it's just for futures which I doubt it be. It would be a 1st and a top propsect/prospect leafs are high on and a late pick. That was his value prior to the market and if you try to figure out roster players in the trade that's when value shifts to one side vs the other
27 août 2021 à 13 h 32
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,426
Depends on with or without extension

With extension: LATE first + B prospect + roster player
Without extension: LATE first
28 août 2021 à 15 h 29
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
Rielly could get a pretty good package even with him only having 1 year left in his deal.

Risto who has 1 year left and is worse got the 13th OA pick + 2nd + Hagg

Rielly who is making 400k less and is better probs could get a 1st + a good prospect or two.

Now if Dubas were to trade Rielly he would either want

1. A better LD coming back or
2. A top 4 Dman with similar potential and some picks (i.e. Dunn and some picks)

Packages can vary depending on if he only has 1 year vs comes with an extension

As if Dubas were to trade Rielly for just picks and prospects RN that is not a good idea. This team wants to compete, not regress and so whoever comes back in that deal needs to be capable of playing top 4 mins, provide offense and defense, and make it where losing Rielly wont hurt as much
HappyKampfers, oneX et Trickster a aimé ceci.
21 sept. 2021 à 13 h 23
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 539
I don't think you're going to get much for Rielly in a trade now if he's not willing to sign an extension. They might have been able to get more earlier in the off season (though the Ristolainen trade was unprecedented), but most teams have already assembled what they think they need for this season.

As a 1-year rental he's of no interest to a rebuilding team. You might get a pair of 2nd round picks or a 2nd and a prospect from a contending team, but then the Leafs would probably have to keep half of his salary since most of those teams are already at the cap. If they want a roster player it would be either another rental (can you name one who would help them more than Rielly?) or a younger 3rd-pair guy who may still have some upside, but that would be a downgrade for this season and I don't think that's what the Leafs want. I don't know what Dubas has said and whether it's the truth or just a tactic to try to convince Rielly to sign an extension, but the fact is that one year of Rielly is worth more to the Leafs than anything they could get for him in a trade.

The only scenario that makes sense to me would be if they could trade him for picks and prospects and then flip those picks and prospects along with more picks and prospects for somebody who could be a longer-term replacement for him. Chychrun would be nice, but I'm not sure the Leafs could assemble enough quality picks and prospects to get him.
Trickster a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage