Forums/Armchair-GM

explaining the 2022 lineup

Créé par: Coinhail
Équipe: 2021-22 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 27 août 2021
Publié: 27 août 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
First line - I think that Connor, Schiefele, Ehlers, can be fantastic our three best forwards need to play on the first line and I really think it can work. Wheeler just doesn’t match the same speed as he did back in 2018 and everyone knows ehlers needs top line minutes and playing with Connor and schiefele would be great.

Second line - Dubois really needs to get his game back and having him play with two veterans like Stastny and wheeler who can really help him build his game back would be fantastic for him, and that means wheeler doesn’t need to play against the best players, so he doesn’t need to try and match the speed as them. this line can provide offence and with a lot of help from stastny can be decent in there own zone so I think this can be a pretty good line.

Third line - The third line obviously took a big hit with losing Appleton but if perfetti makes it out of training camp and is on the starting roster he would be perfect for this line. Everyone knows copp and Lowry are amazing together and they can make any other play on the line great player. Perfetti in which case is looking like to be the next franchise center, so I think to kick off his career should play on that third line with Copp and Lowry.

Forth line - This line can really be a toss up, but in my opinion the best option would be Vesalainen, Gustafsson, Nash. Vesalainen needs to be a starter this year and I think the 4th line is perfect for him he provide very good offence and has a hell of a shot. Gustafsson gets a shot this year aswell he’s gonna be a fantastic two-way player for us and is the type of player that you need to win in the playoffs, as he can provide offence and good defence. Nash is just a really good defensive forward who doesn’t do really offence but can be great in his own zone. Overall this line I think can make for a really strong shutdown line, and can provide that offence if needed.
Overall I think our offence is top notch and this is most certainly a type of offence group that can win a championship.
DEFENCE

First pair - everyone knows Morrissey hasn’t been the same since Trouba left and hasn’t been that type of defensemen he was when he was here. Dylan Demelo I think is a perfect fit for him. This season when Morrissey played with Demelo he was Phenomenal during that first round it was the best I’ve seen him play in a long time, so I think this should be the top pair for this upcoming year.

Second pair - Pionk obviously will most likely not be on the top pair as him and Morrissey aren’t very good when there together, and throughout the entire time of him being here he hasn’t really had a very good partner with him, and now we have Brenden Dillion. Dillion would be very good for Pionk as they are both very strong in there own zone and Pionk can help enhance Dillion’s offensive game even though it was already pretty solid. This is just the perfect 2nd pairing imo and they should be partners this season.

Third pair - this was a tough one to decide because we have a lot of rookies who need to get in or at least get a good look. I think Stanley and heinola split games this is the best option imo it would boost Heinolas development to the moon, and he just needs a good look this year not 5 games. and Schmidt can be tossed around between the first and third pairing just gotta see what works best for him. If he goes back to Vegas form it would mean we have 7 solid defenders which we haven’t had in years.
Our defence has struggled since that nightmare 2019 off-season but Kevin cheveldayoff did a perfect job repairing it and as long as Hellebuyck gets some sort of help we could be on to something.

LINEUPS OVERALL - this is gonna sound biased and I know that but this can win a championship, this roster right here can win it all. We have one of the best forward groups in the league a top 2 goalie and now a solid defence core. The main goal this off-season was to get some weight off of Hellebuycks back and I think Chevy did that. I have never been more excited as a fan for a season then I am right mow
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de CBJ
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 188 813 $145 122 $1 407 500 $311 187 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 640 000 $3 640 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, C
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $
DG
RFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Équipe de réserve
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 août 2021 à 9 h 13
TrueNorth
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 682
The Jets have an excellent problem of having 5 top 4 defenders this season. I can’t imagine Schmidt would drop to third pairing minutes unless he proves he is the odd man out. Stanley and DeMelo would likely start the season as the third pairing.

Heinola and Perfetti are both unfortunately going to have to wait for an injury before they get their shot. Hopefully they can do what KC81 did and make the most of that opportunity.
Coinhail a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 9 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
Schmidt already spoke about how he’s talked with Maurice about some potential pairings. Talked about being paired up with Morrissey or playing left side with Pionk. Looks like we’ll either get:

Morrissey - Schmidt
Dillon - Pionk
Stanley - DeMelo

Or

Dillon - Morrissey
Schmidt - Pionk
Stanley - DeMelo
jimmyjets et Coinhail a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 9 h 59
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,310
Perfetti wouldn't be a good fit with the two stonehands at all, I have major doubts that Perfetti makes the team this year, let him play in a lower league and put some weight on, no point in rushing him.
Vesalainen probably gets put with Lowry and Copp, don't know if that's a good fit for him either but that's likely where he ends up.
Wheel will remain on the top line, Maurice isn't changing that line unless injuries happen or they really struggle, even if they struggle Maurice will likely keep them together and make some excuses for it.

Gotta think Schmidt will be on the top pair with Morrissey and DeMelo will be paired with Stanley on the third D pair.
Stastny will be 2LW with PLD and Ehlers.
The 4th line will likely be Toninato or Gustafsson with Nash and Harkins.
It's unbelievable that Heinola appears to be the odd man out on this defense, he won't be happy going down to the Moose or being the #7 dman.
jimmyjets, tsyls et Coinhail a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 10 h 8
jimmyjets
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 317
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Perfetti wouldn't be a good fit with the two stonehands at all, I have major doubts that Perfetti makes the team this year, let him play in a lower league and put some weight on, no point in rushing him.
Vesalainen probably gets put with Lowry and Copp, don't know if that's a good fit for him either but that's likely where he ends up.
Wheel will remain on the top line, Maurice isn't changing that line unless injuries happen or they really struggle, even if they struggle Maurice will likely keep them together and make some excuses for it.

Gotta think Schmidt will be on the top pair with Morrissey and DeMelo will be paired with Stanley on the third D pair.
Stastny will be 2LW with PLD and Ehlers.
The 4th line will likely be Toninato or Gustafsson with Nash and Harkins.
It's unbelievable that Heinola appears to be the odd man out on this defense, he won't be happy going down to the Moose or being the #7 dman.

I agree with all of this. I am looking forward to Vesa with Copp and Lowry though because I think he's a great finisher and IMO that is what that line needs. Copp/Lowry to cycle and hold position and the 3rd guy to be fast and able to finish chances.

Suddenly the D is bursting with quality NHL players and blue chip prospects. Heinola likely won't be happy going back this year but he's going to have to wait for injuries to get his look and then run with it like Stanley did last year. With all the term on the guys currently in front of him he's going to have to steal a job and force the Jets to trade someone else. Nothing is going to be given.
tsyls, MisstheWhalers et Coinhail a aimé ceci.
27 août 2021 à 11 h 20
wpg
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,028
don't be surprised if Perfetti forces his way into the top6

dude put up 18 points in his last 14 AHL games as an underager
guessing he'll pull a KC

Conner-Scheif-Wheeler
Perfetti-Dubios-Ehlers
Copp-Lowry-Vesa
Gus-Stastny-Nash

Morrissey-Schmidt