24 août 2021 à 18 h 58
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 435
CapFriendly Bot: Thread moved to appropriate forum
24 août 2021 à 18 h 59
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
Yeah that offence is terrible the goaltending and defence are great but won’t save them
kogger a aimé ceci.
24 août 2021 à 19 h 1
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,120
I would like to agree to disagree. Their defence and goaltending is where this team shines. The offence is not so good, but they can get the job done. Yes, they don’t have crazy good depth on offence, but if they can play good defence and goaltending, they can win games 2-1, or 1-0. They will make the playoffs.

Giordano-Dunn
Oleksiak-Larsson
Soucy-Lauzon

Grubauer
Driedger
24 août 2021 à 19 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Nhl_oilers
I would like to agree to disagree. Their defence and goaltending is where this team shines. The offence is not so good, but they can get the job done. Yes, they don’t have crazy good depth on offence, but if they can play good defence and goaltending, they can win games 2-1, or 1-0. They will make the playoffs.

Giordano-Dunn
Oleksiak-Larsson
Soucy-Lauzon

Grubauer
Driedger

I feel like age is catching up to this team quick and if they cant draft replacements quickly for long term its gonna be a brutal situation going forward.
24 août 2021 à 19 h 17
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 866
They have Beniers coming down the line.
They could always use more talent, they will be playing on the emotion of being the hot new commodity, and the city will totally embrace them. I could totally see them making a play for Eichel once it is confirmed he is healthy from his surgery.
Playoff team??? Probably not.
But I doubt they will be the worst team in their division.
24 août 2021 à 19 h 28
Chicago
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,842
I think McCann is going to be a steal in later rounds of fantasy drafts, he's going to be playing a lot of 1C and I can see him factoring in on a lot of scoring.
24 août 2021 à 19 h 31
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,985
I think Francis drafted strategically. There are expiring contracts here that shouldn't finish the year here..... acquiring future assets. Given he didn't have the advantage Vegas had (Panthers interesting choices, along with a lack of experience among GMs in what to.do), I think Francis did well.

Now, the big thing to remember here is that I think Vegas needed to compete and be great out of the gate. Seattle I believe, has time to build a perinatal winner.......
tsyls a aimé ceci.
24 août 2021 à 19 h 58
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,120
Quoting: kogger
I feel like age is catching up to this team quick and if they cant draft replacements quickly for long term its gonna be a brutal situation going forward.

Possibly, but they are a decent team right now. Definitely gonna make the playoffs. They will draft replacements… I mean that just drafted Beniers. Also, they are not incredibly old. The only one that is, is Giordano. The rest are okay.
4 oct. 2021 à 0 h 37
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
I've liked Francis's drafting, not so keen on some of his free agent signings though
4 oct. 2021 à 9 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Knuckl3s
I've liked Francis's drafting, not so keen on some of his free agent signings though

I get he did it for salary cap reasons, but when is the next increase coming?
4 oct. 2021 à 15 h 0
Banni
I get he did it for salary cap reasons, but when is the next increase coming?

Bill Daly himself said to be prepared for the salary cap to go up by as little as 1M over the next two or three years or so
4 oct. 2021 à 16 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Bill Daly himself said to be prepared for the salary cap to go up by as little as 1M over the next two or three years or so

I mean there wasn't much available this year compared to Vegas expansion draft...they better hope their drafting is solid! Beniers is a great start though I'll give them that.
4 oct. 2021 à 16 h 13
Banni
Yeah, although Seattle doesn't appear to be trying to tank. Nevertheless, they should be able to draft mid-round where there should be some pretty exceptional talent still, considering how deep the next two draft classes are projected to be
4 oct. 2021 à 16 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Yeah, although Seattle doesn't appear to be trying to tank. Nevertheless, they should be able to draft mid-round where there should be some pretty exceptional talent still, considering how deep the next two draft classes are projected to be

If they are worse than we thought and they get Wright they are in a prime spot for years to come.
4 oct. 2021 à 16 h 41
Banni
If they are worse than we thought and they get Wright they are in a prime spot for years to come.

As a Canucks fan, I should hope that they will be so, but even my most optimistic side doesn't see them being a playoff team, so I am tempering my expectations of the Kraken
4 oct. 2021 à 16 h 45
Démarrer sujet
As a Canucks fan, I should hope that they will be so, but even my most optimistic side doesn't see them being a playoff team, so I am tempering my expectations of the Kraken

no shot they make playoffs...they'll definitely be sellers at TDL and most likely have a top 5 draft pick
4 oct. 2021 à 17 h 6
Banni
Interesting, I haven't heard too many Seattle skeptics who are as pessimistic about this team as you are, but I suppose you are at least optimistic about their draft quality potential

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage