SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Who will be the new GM for the Leafs if Dubas is fired?

24 août 2021 à 9 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 459
Curious to know who will be next in line if Dubas doesn't reach expectations this season
24 août 2021 à 20 h 12
V5 ANA and BOG
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 691
If they moved on from Dubas, I'd like to see Eric Tulsky get a shot.

But, Dubas is perceived as an "analytics GM" (which isn't really accurate), while Tulsky is ACTUALLY a full-on analytics guy, and if the Leafs were to fire Dubas they would almost certainly go in the other direction with a more "traditional," experienced mind... and that's what scares me.

If they fire Dubas, we'll be hearing names like Peter Chiarelli and Jim Rutherford as candidates to replace him which and although Dubas has his faults, he's still far better than either of them.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
31 août 2021 à 10 h 28
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,173
Quoting: MrDinkiee
Curious to know who will be next in line if Dubas doesn't reach expectations this season

Quoting: NR1203
If they moved on from Dubas, I'd like to see Eric Tulsky get a shot.

But, Dubas is perceived as an "analytics GM" (which isn't really accurate), while Tulsky is ACTUALLY a full-on analytics guy, and if the Leafs were to fire Dubas they would almost certainly go in the other direction with a more "traditional," experienced mind... and that's what scares me.

If they fire Dubas, we'll be hearing names like Peter Chiarelli and Jim Rutherford as candidates to replace him which and although Dubas has his faults, he's still far better than either of them.

I'm thinking Jeff Gorton (former NYR GM) should be the top name if Dubas is fired. He'd be the only guy out there that could really be considered an upgrade to Dubas with possible exception to Jim Rutherford (if he is like how he was in Pittsburg when they won cups).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage