Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $61 630 005 $452 439 $3 832 500 $19 869 995 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
874 125 $874 125 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
997 500 $997 500 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 août 2021 à 22 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
there's zero chance ottowa does this
Canesfan21_ et TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
22 août 2021 à 23 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 225
How about this same deal or something similar with Columbus for Gabriel Carlsson ? You could drop the pick to a 4th.
23 août 2021 à 0 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,356
Quoting: Wadejos123
there's zero chance ottowa does this

Because of the value of the trade? A higher pick required?

or Because OTT wouldn't consider trading?
23 août 2021 à 0 h 27
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,896
I wouldn't do Brannstrom for Strome, and I wouldn't take Connolly for a 3rd. Not very much to this deal for Ottawa.

I think there's decent odds Strome ends up in Ottawa by the end of the summer, but trading Brannstrom for him seems totally insane to me. Strome can be a 50 point C imo, but I think Brannstrom can be a 40-50+ point Dman at the NHL level.
23 août 2021 à 1 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
I wouldn't do Brannstrom for Strome, and I wouldn't take Connolly for a 3rd. Not very much to this deal for Ottawa.

I think there's decent odds Strome ends up in Ottawa by the end of the summer, but trading Brannstrom for him seems totally insane to me. Strome can be a 50 point C imo, but I think Brannstrom can be a 40-50+ point Dman at the NHL level.

Would increasing the Draft capital make this work in your opinion or is it just a non deal due to Ottawa's reluctance to part with Brannstrom?

or

Would adding additional pieces be more in favour?
23 août 2021 à 9 h 1
Quoting: Aussie_Blackhawk
Because of the value of the trade? A higher pick required?

or Because OTT wouldn't consider trading?

there's just nothing there that would make them want to move one of their top prospects
23 août 2021 à 13 h 17
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 983
Connolly is a cap dump. Florida just gave you Borgstrom to pick Connolly's cap hit up less than 4 months ago. If you're dumping him to Ottawa then he should still come with Borgstrom or a piece of similar value attached. I don't think a 3rd is close.

Strome on the other hand is a nice piece but given his inconsistencies and the fact that he's two years older I cant see Ottawa swapping them one for one.
23 août 2021 à 16 h 50
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 14
branstromm is really really really small, i know the new nhl is better for smaller guys but he will get hidden if they ever make the playoffs again, media in ottawa don't think he will be in the long term plans with jbd, chabot, sanderson, thompson. I think if they could take strome and something else for branstrom they should take it. I think watching branstrom play this year will devalue him slightly. I hear a lot about ottawa living here even tho im not a fan
Aussie_Blackhawk a aimé ceci.
23 août 2021 à 16 h 55
Bet On It
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 230
Would increasing the Draft capital make this work in your opinion or is it just a non deal due to Ottawa's reluctance to part with Brannstrom?

or

It seems likely that Brännström eventually gets moved (with Chabot and Sanderson taking the top two LHD spots, and coaching's avoidance of putting Bränn on the right, he won't be more than a 3rd pairing guy; and further, this year they have 600 D that they added that will force Brännström out of the lineup since DJ Smith prefers slow, lumbering D on the backend and not undersized offensive guys that can't skate well enough to make up for it), so I don't think it's a case of Ottawa reluctance. It's just not a good enough trade for Ottawa. There needs to be far more incentive to take on Connolly, and also more value coming back than just Strome. Even if Brännström doesn't have a place in Ottawa's D corps, there's a place for him somewhere as he's valuable.
Aussie_Blackhawk a aimé ceci.
23 août 2021 à 19 h 5
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,700

or

Anyone else on the Hawks who could be available outside of the 2 guys mentionned in the OP trade?

For example, I personally wouldn't mind doing Brannstrom + Brown for Strome + Murphy if Connor would agree to sign a (reasonable) extension with Ottawa
23 août 2021 à 19 h 59
Démarrer sujet
there's just nothing there that would make them want to move one of their top prospects

I think he's down the pecking order with whats ahead of him by way of Chabot and Sanderson on the Left and JCB on the right.
23 août 2021 à 20 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: CBJ_Bob
How about this same deal or something similar with Columbus for Gabriel Carlsson ? You could drop the pick to a 4th.

Sorry, not currently something we would pursue.
23 août 2021 à 20 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Xspyrit
Anyone else on the Hawks who could be available outside of the 2 guys mentionned in the OP trade?

For example, I personally wouldn't mind doing Brannstrom + Brown for Strome + Murphy if Connor would agree to sign a (reasonable) extension with Ottawa

That would make us too short on the Right side whilst Mitchell is developing. He's not ready for the 2RD spot. We also have Beaudin on the left who is very similar to Brannstrom so we would have a limit with what we would have been prepared to part with for a move. I think Strome could land in OTT if Toews isn't ready by opening weekend.
23 août 2021 à 20 h 38
I think he's down the pecking order with whats ahead of him by way of Chabot and Sanderson on the Left and JCB on the right.

exatcly, just bernard docker on the right. Brandstrom plays the right. They have bernard docker, then brandstrom, then lassi thompson after that. You don't move one of your top prospects just because you have one guy ahead of them in the order. Should we trade Reichel because we already have debrincat and kubalik?
23 août 2021 à 23 h 15
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,700
That would make us too short on the Right side whilst Mitchell is developing. He's not ready for the 2RD spot. We also have Beaudin on the left who is very similar to Brannstrom so we would have a limit with what we would have been prepared to part with for a move. I think Strome could land in OTT if Toews isn't ready by opening weekend.

I see.... I'm not an expert on Strome value and how much he is needed or not in Chicago but if they could get Logan Brown and a 2nd for him, that wouldn't be a bad trade I think.

Logan is utra talented, he needs a change of scenery and also needs to find a way to stay healthy. Opinions on him are all over the place but you'll find several who think he'd already be a regular NHL player if it wasn't for his constant injuries, and probably a good one. He is less proven, cheaper and a bit younger so that'd depend on the Hawks pro scouting and what they think about Brown, if they believe in him. Despite what some will think, he could still pay off.
24 août 2021 à 19 h 1
Démarrer sujet
exatcly, just bernard docker on the right. Brandstrom plays the right. They have bernard docker, then brandstrom, then lassi thompson after that. You don't move one of your top prospects just because you have one guy ahead of them in the order. Should we trade Reichel because we already have debrincat and kubalik?

Hes a lefty and prefers the left. He is not a necessity for us as we have Beaudin who is of similar mould but I don't think Ottawa would make him untouchable. I don't think we would trade Reichel at this stage but if it brought in a player that is tried and tested that suits then a discussion could be had. He is not in the untouchable category just yet.

Quoting: Xspyrit
I see.... I'm not an expert on Strome value and how much he is needed or not in Chicago but if they could get Logan Brown and a 2nd for him, that wouldn't be a bad trade I think.

Logan is utra talented, he needs a change of scenery and also needs to find a way to stay healthy. Opinions on him are all over the place but you'll find several who think he'd already be a regular NHL player if it wasn't for his constant injuries, and probably a good one. He is less proven, cheaper and a bit younger so that'd depend on the Hawks pro scouting and what they think about Brown, if they believe in him. Despite what some will think, he could still pay off.

Yeah it would come down to how the organisation values Logan Brown. I think Strome will play this year as I'm not convinced fully that Toews will be ready by the start of the year. I think its his last opportunity but I also wouldn't be surprised to see him moved if it helped.
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
24 août 2021 à 20 h 22
Hes a lefty and prefers the left. He is not a necessity for us as we have Beaudin who is of similar mould but I don't think Ottawa would make him untouchable. I don't think we would trade Reichel at this stage but if it brought in a player that is tried and tested that suits then a discussion could be had. He is not in the untouchable category just yet.

Yeah it would come down to how the organisation values Logan Brown. I think Strome will play this year as I'm not convinced fully that Toews will be ready by the start of the year. I think its his last opportunity but I also wouldn't be surprised to see him moved if it helped.

Would you trade Reichel for Vince Dunn? becauses thats about as close of a comp as I can think of to Brandstrom for Strome. I would love for this trade to happen for the hawks, i'm just trying to play devils advocate here and try to show you the ottowa point of view. There's just no way they even think about this
24 août 2021 à 22 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Would you trade Reichel for Vince Dunn? becauses thats about as close of a comp as I can think of to Brandstrom for Strome. I would love for this trade to happen for the hawks, i'm just trying to play devils advocate here and try to show you the ottowa point of view. There's just no way they even think about this

No I wouldn't trade for Dunn. Im not implying the trade is 1 for 1. I am floating an idea in concept that Strome and Brannstrom could be the main pieces with Connolly also being added and us obviously needing to add. The value in the OP is also off, but gaining feedback is the only way to ascertain what the true value should be. There also comes a limit to what the hawks would consider paying due to the player in question (Brannstrom) not actually being a requirement as we also have Beaudin who I think is of similar ability and style. As for Ottawa's stance, I don't feel he is a player they would veto all proposals but I think the value would have to be there and I now don't think this trade has the value needed for OTT to accept.
Wadejos123 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage