Forums/Armchair-GM

Threat level midnight

Créé par: Bradshaw97
Équipe: 2021-22 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 20 août 2021
Publié: 20 août 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Again this is just testing the waters to see what you fans believe is fair value, if you vehemently disagree at least have the good decency to rebuttal an offer and make it fun. The Burakovsky trade is difficult to gauge but I think it’s fair. As for the Paul, Watson trade. Watson was traded last year for a 4th I think giving up Kaut a top 20 pick who just needs the right system to develop is fair value, and I like Paul’s underlying metrics and size to boot also, he’s a role player the Avs could lean on in playoffs. Please if you watch these guys regularly give your unbiased
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
11 000 000 $
Transactions
OTT
  1. Compher, J.T.
  2. Kaut, Martin
  3. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (COL)
COL
  1. Drouin, Jonathan
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (MTL)
MTL
  1. Burakovsky, André
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (COL)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $78 852 380 $1 741 463 $3 432 500 $2 647 620 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 8
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
908 333 $908 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
749 250 $749 250 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
809 167 $809 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 août 2021 à 23 h 43
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,278
Now this is in no way a real proposal, but if Mika were on the table at 50% retained in an all out bid for the cup, would you be willing to part with Newhook straight up to go for the cup? This way Kadri goes to 3C or 2RW and as added insurance in case of his stupid playoff antics,
20 août 2021 à 23 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Educated rebuttals
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
Now this is in no way a real proposal, but if Mika were on the table at 50% retained in an all out bid for the cup, would you be willing to part with Newhook straight up to go for the cup? This way Kadri goes to 3C or 2RW and as added insurance in case of his stupid playoff antics,

I personally wouldn’t but a lot of Avs fans would, the thing that’s keeping us out of cap hell is all the draft picks sakic has acquired and that will be the key over the next 4 years if newhook develops which he looked good in last years playoffs. I expect a big year from him
HOCKEYBOY448 a aimé ceci.
20 août 2021 à 23 h 48
Mentions "j'aime": 295
Burakovsky is a more established player who would de very well on that top line. Drouin still could have the potential to be as good as Burakovsky, but I'm not sure he his ceiling is any higher than that. So that trade would be an easy loss for the Avs. Drouin also reportedly has had some issues with stress on the big stage (not sure the validity of this though). If it is true, putting Drouin on the first line, ahead of Landeskog, on a team who has to prove something in the playoffs, may be a bit much for him.
20 août 2021 à 23 h 49
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,278
Quoting: Bradshaw97
I personally wouldn’t but a lot of Avs fans would, the thing that’s keeping us out of cap hell is all the draft picks sakic has acquired and that will be the key over the next 4 years if newhook develops which he looked good in last years playoffs. I expect a big year from him

Oh I have no doubt both sides would hate it. It’s just with Mika you’ve got another top center to cement your top 6 and provide extra scoring depth come playoff time. For us we get a center prospect with high upside. Not realistic, but could certainly be cool to see. Would love to see Mika and Mac get a cup.
Bradshaw97 a aimé ceci.
20 août 2021 à 23 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Educated rebuttals
Quoting: JackAce91
Burakovsky is a more established player who would de very well on that top line. Drouin still could have the potential to be as good as Burakovsky, but I'm not sure he his ceiling is any higher than that. So that trade would be an easy loss for the Avs. Drouin also reportedly has had some issues with stress on the big stage (not sure the validity of this though). If it is true, putting Drouin on the first line, ahead of Landeskog, on a team who has to prove something in the playoffs, may be a bit much for him.

Right which is why a second is in place for a 3rd and Burakovsky is on an expiring deal this year which if he plays with the top line will score heavily and ask for a raise the Avs wouldn’t be willing to give him
Drai_By_shooting a aimé ceci.
20 août 2021 à 23 h 59
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,372
Habs say yes!
Bradshaw97 et Drai_By_shooting a aimé ceci.
21 août 2021 à 0 h 8
Cole Harbour Boy
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 52
Right which is why a second is in place for a 3rd and Burakovsky is on an expiring deal this year which if he plays with the top line will score heavily and ask for a raise the Avs wouldn’t be willing to give him

I think Drouin would perform much better in this scenario. Im a Halifax guy and the Chemistry Drouin and Mackinnon had for the Mooseheads was something to behold. No doubt in my mind that something close to that could be rekindled. Theyre like PB & J
Bradshaw97 et habitantlecolon a aimé ceci.
21 août 2021 à 0 h 21
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
Sens don't want Compher's contract and aren't interested in moving Paul.

Personally I'd be happy to trade Watson but Dorion seems to place a heavy emphasis on big, tough players.

As for the Habs trade I think it's an overpay. Drouin will probably be on LTIR this season for mental health reasons. There's a reason Seattle took Fleury (who will likely never make it as an NHL regular) over him.
21 août 2021 à 0 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Educated rebuttals
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
Sens don't want Compher's contract and aren't interested in moving Paul.

Personally I'd be happy to trade Watson but Dorion seems to place a heavy emphasis on big, tough players.

As for the Habs trade I think it's an overpay. Drouin will probably be on LTIR this season for mental health reasons. There's a reason Seattle took Fleury (who will likely never make it as an NHL regular) over him.

Why doesn’t Dorian want comphers contract? It’s not like the sens are trying to save cap space, and is Paul that untouchable? Do you see the sens bringing him back next year when he’s a UFA? If so what’s his next contract comparable?

And for the Habs trade, the reports are drouin is practicing and in good spirits sometimes those players just need a change of scenery and maybe a reconnection with old friend Mack. Who knows tho he could be suffering from something for rest of career
21 août 2021 à 0 h 44
Why doesn’t Dorian want comphers contract? It’s not like the sens are trying to save cap space, and is Paul that untouchable? Do you see the sens bringing him back next year when he’s a UFA? If so what’s his next contract comparable?

And for the Habs trade, the reports are drouin is practicing and in good spirits sometimes those players just need a change of scenery and maybe a reconnection with old friend Mack. Who knows tho he could be suffering from something for rest of career

Compher's real dollars cost more than his cap hit Melnyk wouldn't take on that kind of contract. I don't think Compher even played up to his cap hit last season.

Nick Paul I think they'd like to re-sign maybe 2.25Mx4 or something like that would be fair. If they don't re-sign him the minimum I'd trade him for is a 2nd round pick (preferably a 2nd and a 3rd) (I haven't seen enough of Kaut to know what his value is).

Drouin's value is low right now. Some people are considering him a cap dump. Maybe you can trade Compher for him (considering the Habs need another centre).
21 août 2021 à 0 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Educated rebuttals
Compher's real dollars cost more than his cap hit Melnyk wouldn't take on that kind of contract. I don't think Compher even played up to his cap hit last season.

Nick Paul I think they'd like to re-sign maybe 2.25Mx4 or something like that would be fair. If they don't re-sign him the minimum I'd trade him for is a 2nd round pick (preferably a 2nd and a 3rd) (I haven't seen enough of Kaut to know what his value is).

Drouin's value is low right now. Some people are considering him a cap dump. Maybe you can trade Compher for him (considering the Habs need another centre).

This isn’t the year to trade compher, Avs would be selling low and he hasn’t played up to cap hit but he has speed and if he could put that ability together that he showed in his contract year then it would be worth it to keep him going into his last year, I think he has great value to the right team but I’m still not sure what you’re saying by comphers real dollars, are the sens trying to save money?

I haven’t watched a lot of Paul’s film but his stats aren’t what I like which is why I’m guessing your valuing him at a 2nd and 3rd usually that isn’t requested for someone who hasn’t scored more than 20 points in a season, he has intangibles haha
Leafs_and_Sens_Fan a aimé ceci.
21 août 2021 à 1 h 2
This isn’t the year to trade compher, Avs would be selling low and he hasn’t played up to cap hit but he has speed and if he could put that ability together that he showed in his contract year then it would be worth it to keep him going into his last year, I think he has great value to the right team but I’m still not sure what you’re saying by comphers real dollars, are the sens trying to save money?

I haven’t watched a lot of Paul’s film but his stats aren’t what I like which is why I’m guessing your valuing him at a 2nd and 3rd usually that isn’t requested for someone who hasn’t scored more than 20 points in a season, he has intangibles haha

I honestly think a Compher for Drouin trade could be good for both sides. Both are coming off disappointing seasons.

What I mean by real dollars is his contract was back loaded so even though his cap hit is 3.5M the owner needs to pay him 4.5M.

Paul has value like Goodrow has value. Well at least until the Rangers overpaid Goodrow.
21 août 2021 à 1 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Educated rebuttals
I honestly think a Compher for Drouin trade could be good for both sides. Both are coming off disappointing seasons.

What I mean by real dollars is his contract was back loaded so even though his cap hit is 3.5M the owner needs to pay him 4.5M.

Paul has value like Goodrow has value.

I’d take drouin for compher today, he has redemption story written all over.

Yes that makes sense the sens are in a frugal state where they are cutting costs not wanting to pay players. By that notion I wonder why a rebuilding team wouldn’t want to capitalize on Paul and take a flyer on Kaut, but I can see the sens turning it around in another year so they should keep gritty players for that jump
21 août 2021 à 1 h 16
I’d take drouin for compher today, he has redemption story written all over.

Yes that makes sense the sens are in a frugal state where they are cutting costs not wanting to pay players. By that notion I wonder why a rebuilding team wouldn’t want to capitalize on Paul and take a flyer on Kaut, but I can see the sens turning it around in another year so they should keep gritty players for that jump

I mean sure if Paul doesn't want to stay in Ottawa maybe Kaut would be enough but I'd prefer to keep him as an effective 3rd liner for the next few years. I think teams can always use players like Paul. If you trade him you need to find another guy like him to replace him.
Bradshaw97 a aimé ceci.
21 août 2021 à 19 h 15
Hockey 1st Sens 2nd
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,582
I've been watching Nick Paul since he arrived in the Spezza trade. I was one of the very few Sens fan that was sure we were going to lose him on waivers every time they sent him down. Figured some GM would see the skills I saw but thankfully they didn't. I think Paul would extend 3-4 years at $2.5M, but if he declined then Ottawa would move him at the deadline and would likely get a more enticing offer than this. He's a great penalty killer and a solid, dependable, bottom 6 guy a coach will never fear putting on the ice in any situation. He's also incredibly good at face-offs. I get that Kaut was a 1st round pick but Ottawa has a very deep prospect pool and Kaut would not be among the top guys in there.
Bradshaw97 a aimé ceci.
21 août 2021 à 19 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Educated rebuttals
Quoting: TCMonkey
I've been watching Nick Paul since he arrived in the Spezza trade. I was one of the very few Sens fan that was sure we were going to lose him on waivers every time they sent him down. Figured some GM would see the skills I saw but thankfully they didn't. I think Paul would extend 3-4 years at $2.5M, but if he declined then Ottawa would move him at the deadline and would likely get a more enticing offer than this. He's a great penalty killer and a solid, dependable, bottom 6 guy a coach will never fear putting on the ice in any situation. He's also incredibly good at face-offs. I get that Kaut was a 1st round pick but Ottawa has a very deep prospect pool and Kaut would not be among the top guys in there.

Awesome thanks for the good knowledge

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage