Forums/Armchair-GM

Theofanus Theofanus Theofanus

Créé par: impaaaaact
Équipe: 2021-22 Islanders de New York
Date de création initiale: 16 août 2021
Publié: 16 août 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Top 6 LW + consolation Russian (same agent so they'd know he'd sign before acquiring) + hometown boy + late first?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2850 000 $
1800 000 $
38 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
62 500 000 $
44 250 000 $
21 000 000 $
Transactions
MIN
  1. Beauvillier, Anthony [Droits de RFA]
  2. Bellows, Kieffer [Droits de RFA]
  3. Sorokin, Ilya [Droits de RFA]
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (NYI)
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $79 621 688 $1 365 854 $1 357 500 $1 878 312 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Islanders de New York
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 5
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 5
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
DG
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
725 000 $725 000 $
G
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 août 2021 à 11 h 56
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 929
Keep Sorokin and give them one of Bolduc, Wilde or Salo instead. Lets reunite Kaprizov and Sorokin, they are good friends since their time with CSKA Moscow. Actually I think Isles is one of few teams Kaprizov would sing longterm with, given how few teams he wants to play for, actually are able to trade/sign him - e.g. Rangers.
impaaaaact a aimé ceci.
16 août 2021 à 11 h 57
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 335
after the year Kahkonen had.... and the year Kaprisov had, the price is higher than this.
For MIN Kaprisov = Barzal
16 août 2021 à 12 h 0
Be formless
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,039
I can’t see MIN remotely considering this.
16 août 2021 à 12 h 1
Démarrer sujet
impaaaaact
Mentions "j'aime": 18
the year kahkonnen had? .902 save pct?

Obviously this is based on a scenario where Minnesota and Kaprizov can't come to terms. 0 reason for Isles to trade Barzal, but this feels like a generous return for a player who will possibly lost for nothing
16 août 2021 à 12 h 18
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,891
Isles don’t have the right pieces for Kap. The point would be to get someone to play with Barzal, so he ain’t moving. Not to mention Barzal is more valuable than Kap anyhow.

We’d want a big futures package. If he were to get moved, we’d be going full rebuild. Other teams would be able to outbid the isles on a futures package.
impaaaaact a aimé ceci.
16 août 2021 à 12 h 24
Démarrer sujet
impaaaaact
Mentions "j'aime": 18
Is there a team with the futures, cap space, and where Kaprizov would be likely to sign that you can think of? Jersey maybe?
16 août 2021 à 12 h 38
Quoting: impaaaaact
Is there a team with the futures, cap space, and where Kaprizov would be likely to sign that you can think of? Jersey maybe?

He wants a 3 year term which walks him to UFA. That’s the hangup. The only way I see us trading him is if we can’t sign him longer than 3 years.

But hypothetically if he signed a 3x8 with MIN, I could see us retaining half and trading. 3 years of Kaprizov at $4M would garner a lot of interest. Even with the pending UFA status that’s enough term where teams would pay. It’s 3 years of a top line winger in his prime for $4M.

In that case, I think MIN could net close to 3 1st equivalents.
EccE a aimé ceci.
16 août 2021 à 18 h 1
Quoting: drmantalban
Isles don’t have the right pieces for Kap. The point would be to get someone to play with Barzal, so he ain’t moving. Not to mention Barzal is more valuable than Kap anyhow.

We’d want a big futures package. If he were to get moved, we’d be going full rebuild. Other teams would be able to outbid the isles on a futures package.

I get it, I would be pretty upset too if Barzal publicly said he didn’t want to sign longterm on the Island. But Isles certainly have a LOT of good pieces to do a Kaprizov deal, he isn’t Connor McDavid ffs. We have Beauvillier, Wahlstrom, Dobson, all the 1st rounders in upcoming drafts, Räty, Salo, Bolduc, Wilde, Holmström etc.

You can’t be that much of a homer that you actually believe Kaprizov has more value than Mathew Barzal? Come on! 99% of the hockey world would do that trade 1 for 1 everyday, and that 1% would still do it, solely because Barzal is a center and Kaprizov is not.

The thing is that Kaprizov don’t want to sign longterm in Minnesota, a young up and coming team with a bright future and strong prospect pool. Though the teams is heavily crippled by Suter/Parise buyouts in Kaprizovs prime years + Minnesota is not attractive enough for him, and that just sucks imo, but it’s reality, he wants to do a Panarin and play in New York or Florida with strong russian communities + his best friend Sorokin in Isles maybe. Minnesota would have no leverage in a deal because he wouldn’t sign longterm on many places at all, I mean, what’s the point for a team like Ottawa or Buffalo etc. to trade for a player for max 2-3 years when they are in a rebuild? He wouldn’t sign there anyways! - so once again Minnesota would only get offers from teams who already talked to Kaprizovs camp about a possible longterm deal, how many teams are we talking about?
16 août 2021 à 18 h 12
Quoting: Isles10
I get it, I would be pretty upset too if Barzal publicly said he didn’t want to sign longterm on the Island. But Isles certainly have a LOT of good pieces to do a Kaprizov deal, he isn’t Connor McDavid ffs. We have Beauvillier, Wahlstrom, Dobson, all the 1st rounders in upcoming drafts, Räty, Salo, Bolduc, Wilde, Holmström etc.

You can’t be that much of a homer that you actually believe Kaprizov has more value than Mathew Barzal? Come on! 99% of the hockey world would do that trade 1 for 1 everyday, and that 1% would still do it, solely because Barzal is a center and Kaprizov is not.

The thing is that Kaprizov don’t want to sign longterm in Minnesota, a young up and coming team with a bright future and strong prospect pool. Though the teams is heavily crippled by Suter/Parise buyouts in Kaprizovs prime years + Minnesota is not attractive enough for him, and that just sucks imo, but it’s reality, he wants to do a Panarin and play in New York or Florida with strong russian communities + his best friend Sorokin in Isles maybe. Minnesota would have no leverage in a deal because he wouldn’t sign longterm on many places at all, I mean, what’s the point for a team like Ottawa or Buffalo etc. to trade for a player for max 2-3 years when they are in a rebuild? He wouldn’t sign there anyways! - so once again Minnesota would only get offers from teams who already talked to Kaprizovs camp about a possible longterm deal, how many teams are we talking about?

Re-read my post. I said Barzal is more valuable than Kaprizov. I was sticking up for the islanders here, so chill before you blast me for homerism.

You also missed my entire point. I didn’t say you had bad pieces, I simple said that Isles would get outbid. You don’t have a blue chipper that could compete with other offers.
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
16 août 2021 à 18 h 25
Re-read my post. I said Barzal is more valuable than Kaprizov. I was sticking up for the islanders here, so chill before you blast me for homerism.

You also missed my entire point. I didn’t say you had bad pieces, I simple said that Isles would get outbid. You don’t have a blue chipper that could compete with other offers.

Sorry! My bad, was to quick there. No, but my point is that it wouldn’t be a lot of other teams by my speculation, Kaprizov would be willing to sign with - that have the capspace or attraction factor. Maybe Florida and they offer Anton Lundell as main piece and that outbids Isles instantly, but Rangers simply will not have the capspace for it, not Tampa either. LA? Maybe, but not a hot spot for hockey players historically and the Toronto factor doesn’t apply to Kaprizov and they could’t do it anyways. New York and playing with his best friend Sorokin on a cup contender for years in the best, new arena in the league would probably entice him alot.
16 août 2021 à 18 h 35
Sorry! My bad, was to quick there. No, but my point is that it wouldn’t be a lot of other teams by my speculation, Kaprizov would be willing to sign with - that have the capspace or attraction factor. Maybe Florida and they offer Anton Lundell as main piece and that outbids Isles instantly, but Rangers simply will not have the capspace for it, not Tampa either. LA? Maybe, but not a hot spot for hockey players historically and the Toronto factor doesn’t apply to Kaprizov and they could’t do it anyways. New York and playing with his best friend Sorokin on a cup contender for years in the best, new arena in the league would probably entice him alot.

Kaprizov has given no indication whatsoever that market/city is a primary factor in his decision to sign long term. He wants to get to UFA as quickly as possible and cash in. So he wants a 3 year term. That is the only thing that’s been credibly reported. Any speculation on him wanting to be in a big city or with friends or anything else like that is completely unfounded at this time.

IMO if the wild trade him, it will be because they only sign him for 3 years. In which case they can retain 50% and have 20+ suitors. Kaprizov at ~4M for 3 years would have massive interest league wide, regardless of the pending UFA status.

In that case, the wild would want a mostly futures package. Isles rightfully wouldn’t want to give up roster players, especially those on ELCs (wahlstrom, Dobson), so you’d be digging into the prospect pool - raty, bolduc, bellow, etc.

Of your prospect pool and presumably late 1sts, I don’t see pieces more intriguing than what others can offer.
Caerii a aimé ceci.
16 août 2021 à 18 h 40
Kaprizov has given no indication whatsoever that market/city is a primary factor in his decision to sign long term. He wants to get to UFA as quickly as possible and cash in. So he wants a 3 year term. That is the only thing that’s been credibly reported. Any speculation on him wanting to be in a big city or with friends or anything else like that is completely unfounded at this time.

IMO if the wild trade him, it will be because they only sign him for 3 years. In which case they can retain 50% and have 20+ suitors. Kaprizov at ~4M for 3 years would have massive interest league wide, regardless of the pending UFA status.

In that case, the wild would want a mostly futures package. Isles rightfully wouldn’t want to give up roster players, especially those on ELCs (wahlstrom, Dobson), so you’d be digging into the prospect pool - raty, bolduc, bellow, etc.

Of your prospect pool and presumably late 1sts, I don’t see pieces more intriguing than what others can offer.

Yes you’re right, it’s of course just speculation from my side, a prejudiced one based on previous russians in this league. In your hypothetical scenario I agree with you fully.
MNCountryClub a aimé ceci.
16 août 2021 à 18 h 50
Yes you’re right, it’s of course just speculation from my side, a prejudiced one based on previous russians in this league. In your hypothetical scenario I agree with you fully.

FWIW, I do agree that he’d be a great fit on the Isles. Barzal needs some help and I can see those two meshing extremely well. I just don’t see us moving him, but even if we absolutely had to, there are ways MIN could create a fairly large bidding war that would price out NYI - ie retention, take cap back, etc.
Isles10 a aimé ceci.
16 août 2021 à 18 h 51
FWIW, I do agree that he’d be a great fit on the Isles. Barzal needs some help and I can see those two meshing extremely well. I just don’t see us moving him, but even if we absolutely had to, there are ways MIN could create a fairly large bidding war that would price out NYI - ie retention, take cap back, etc.

In that scenario, which is most likely of course, I fully agree. In the Isles scenario a lot of things would have to play out in Isles favor.
MNCountryClub a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage