SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Vancouver Canucks signed Jason Dickinson (3 Years / $2,650,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

16 août 2021 à 16 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 854
Quoting: drewjenkins
2. Toronto usually calls up non-waiver eligible guys or older guys that won't get claimed (it burned them twice last year with Boyd + Vesey).

Three times. The also lost Dell. And if you are okay with them losing three players for nothing, then I don't really think your opinion carries much weight.
16 août 2021 à 17 h 55
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Deal with it brotha.

It's not me who has to deal with it. It's you TOR fans and your 1st round exits that have to "deal with it brotha"
CSStrowbridge a aimé ceci.
17 août 2021 à 1 h 8
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 833
Quoting: CSStrowbridge
Three times. The also lost Dell. And if you are okay with them losing three players for nothing, then I don't really think your opinion carries much weight.

They were all signed for nothing ... LMAO.
17 août 2021 à 2 h 47
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 854
They were all signed for nothing ... LMAO.

How old are you? That's a serious question.
17 août 2021 à 8 h 39
Bait Post Detector
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 225
What a whirlwind this thread has been, of course it turns into a leafs hate party because ya know "rent free" and all that

Here's the deal Jack, This is a great deal for the nucks I don't think anyone really disagrees but if there's one thing you have to realize, leaf fans understand cap hell and with all these unnecessary moves Vancouver is about to be there.
Like someone said earlier signing the stars should of been a priority for Vancouver but it clearly isn't AND their agents will use that as leverage. Don't be surprised if these negotiations go into the start of the season.
I'm not saying "don't sign good depth" like Dickinson BUT maybe focus on getting your stars locked up and then use what you got left for depth.

PS: To the guy making a big deal about the leafs losing Vesey, Boyd and Dell on waivers, who cares? They all left Toronto and did nothing. Teams sign league min guys everyday and lose them everyday. Life goes on

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage