Bellows, Kieffer2915 000 $
Yamamoto, Kailer32 175 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
Dubnyk, Devan1900 000 $
Transactions
WPG
  1. Bellows, Kieffer [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
I saw this trade on a different AGM team and I agree that both players are lost in their respected teams depth charts.
NYI
  1. Niku, Sami
WPG
  1. Turris, Kyle
  2. Yamamoto, Kailer [Droits de RFA]
EDM
  1. Copp, Andrew [Droits de RFA]
WPG
    anywhere
    NYI
    1. Beaulieu, Nathan
    ANNÉE DE REPÊCHAGERONDE 1RONDE 2RONDE 3RONDE 4RONDE 5RONDE 6RONDE 7
    WPG
    CBJ
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    WPG
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $81 394 645 $145 122 $907 500 $105 355 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    WPG
    Connor, Kyle
    7 142 857 $
    AG
    UFA - 5
    WPG
    Scheifele, Mark
    6 125 000 $
    C
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    Yamamoto, Kailer
    2 175 000 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    WPG
    Ehlers, Nikolaj
    6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 4
    WPG
    Dubois, Pierre-Luc
    5 000 000 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    WPG
    Wheeler, Blake
    8 250 000 $
    AD, C
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    WPG
    Stastny, Paul
    3 750 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    WPG
    Lowry, Adam
    3 250 000 $
    C
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    EDM
    Turris, Kyle
    1 650 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    Bellows, Kieffer
    915 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    WPG
    Gustafsson, David
    817 500 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    WPG
    Nash, Riley
    750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    WPG
    Morrissey, Joshua
    6 250 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 7
    WPG
    Schmidt, Nate
    5 950 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    WPG
    Hellebuyck, Connor
    6 166 666 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    WPG
    Dillon, Brenden
    3 900 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    WPG
    Pionk, Neal
    5 875 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 4
    Dubnyk, Devan
    900 000 $
    G
    UFA
    WPG
    Heinola, Ville
    863 333 $
    DG
    RFA - 3
    WPG
    DeMelo, Dylan
    3 000 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    WPG
    Harkins, Jansen
    725 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    WPG
    Little, Bryan
    5 291 667 $
    C, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    WPG
    Stanley, Logan
    900 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 2
    WPG
    Vesalainen, Kristian
    894 167 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    11 aoû à 12 h 07
    Rejoint: fév 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,388
    I dont think the oilers make that deal
    I still like the Niku for Bellows deal
    Welcome to the peg Dubby
    Feelers4Ehlers a aimé ceci.
    11 aoû à 12 h 48
    Rejoint: aoû 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 517
    Bellows has more value than Niku
    11 aoû à 15 h 27
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 63
    Quoting: masterjuddi
    I dont think the oilers make that deal
    I still like the Niku for Bellows deal
    Welcome to the peg Dubby

The Oilers need to shed some cap space. They will gain some by putting Klefblom on LTIR but the Turris contract is dead money to the Oilers. Paul Maurice loves guys like Turris. Older guys who are way past their prime and Chevy gets a young winger that doesnt have arbitration rights. The oilers get their 3rd line center in Copp. Allowing to move RNH to the wing with Draisatl or McJesus.
    masterjuddi a aimé ceci.
    11 aoû à 15 h 30
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: UBS_ARENA
    Bellows has more value than Niku

How? They are both in similar situations. Bellows hasn't cracked the Islanders for a full season yet. With a team of older guys he should have been alot more playing time than he has. Niku isn't the kind of player that Paul Maurice likes. I think given the chance to play more minutes he can be a real solid defenseman. He is a LH defenseman who can play either defense on the left side or right side. very nice asset to have. Unfortunately Paul Maurice doesnt see it.
    11 aoû à 15 h 38
    Rejoint: aoû 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 517
    Quoting: Feelers4Ehlers
    How? They are both in similar situations. Bellows hasn't cracked the Islanders for a full season yet. With a team of older guys he should have been alot more playing time than he has. Niku isn't the kind of player that Paul Maurice likes. I think given the chance to play more minutes he can be a real solid defenseman. He is a LH defenseman who can play either defense on the left side or right side. very nice asset to have. Unfortunately Paul Maurice doesnt see it.

Yes but in terms of trade value bellows has more than Niku. We also have no need for bottom pair defensemen.
    11 aoû à 15 h 54
    Rejoint: jui 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,645
    Very unlikely the Jets trade Copp and take a replacement level rental back as part of the return.
    11 aoû à 18 h 15
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Windjammer
    Very unlikely the Jets trade Copp and take a replacement level rental back as part of the return.

I take it you mean Turris? At this point I haven't heard much from either the Copp camp or the Jets camp regarding contract discussions. That usually means its a battle and the 2 sides are going to go to the arbitrator. The problem is if that is the case and the arbitrator rules for Copp to get a 1 year for more than $4.5M (which is sounds like he might be worth) the club can walk away from the deal but it would make Copp a UFA. So we would lose him for nothing. If award him a 2 year deal worth over $4.5M then we have to take the deal for year one and then he would become a rental player and we would get even less for him than we could now. My scenario allows us to get a younger winger and also bring in a guy who Paul Maurice would love to play around 15 mins a night. The thing with Turris is that he would be a UFA at the end of the year and Yammamoto we could lock in for multiple years.
    11 aoû à 18 h 30
    Rejoint: jui 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,645
    Quoting: Feelers4Ehlers
    I take it you mean Turris? At this point I haven't heard much from either the Copp camp or the Jets camp regarding contract discussions. That usually means its a battle and the 2 sides are going to go to the arbitrator. The problem is if that is the case and the arbitrator rules for Copp to get a 1 year for more than $4.5M (which is sounds like he might be worth) the club can walk away from the deal but it would make Copp a UFA. So we would lose him for nothing. If award him a 2 year deal worth over $4.5M then we have to take the deal for year one and then he would become a rental player and we would get even less for him than we could now. My scenario allows us to get a younger winger and also bring in a guy who Paul Maurice would love to play around 15 mins a night. The thing with Turris is that he would be a UFA at the end of the year and Yammamoto we could lock in for multiple years.

In any situation, Copp is worth more than that. Getting a tiny winger that isn't good enough for the top 6 and isn't good enough defensively or big enough for the bottom 6 is pointless. Players as good or better than Turris can be found on waivers or as an FA. So, it's just throwing away a good asset for one player with minimal value and a worthless one.

If the Jets have to move Copp, they'll look to add something that helps them, not add wasted cap space.
    11 aoû à 18 h 35
    Rejoint: mar 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,509
    Turris can be buried with a $525k cap hit, Yamamoto likely comes in at less than $2M since he doesn't have arb rights. I don't see the Oilers entertaining this.
    11 aoû à 18 h 38
    Rejoint: mar 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,509
    In any situation, Copp is worth more than that. Getting a tiny winger that isn't good enough for the top 6 and isn't good enough defensively or big enough for the bottom 6 is pointless. Players as good or better than Turris can be found on waivers or as an FA. So, it's just throwing away a good asset for one player with minimal value and a worthless one.

If the Jets have to move Copp, they'll look to add something that helps them, not add wasted cap space.

Lol. Yamamoto is 22 years old and has posted 19-28-47 +26 in his last 79 games, with very little power play time.

Your assessment is hilariously ignorant.
    12 aoû à 9 h 58
    Rejoint: fév 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,388

or the get futures and hit the UFA market. Some decent name out there.
    Windjammer a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage