SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Vancouver Canucks signed Olli Juolevi (1 Year / $750,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

9 août 2021 à 18 h 1
Olli Juolevi has signed a new contract with the Vancouver Canucks.
Contrat standard
Contrats comparablesCOMPARER CE CONTRAT
SIGNÉ PAR: Jim Benning
Durée: 1 an
Valeur: 750 000 $
Statut à l’échéance du contrat: UFA (Aucune OQ)
% Cap Info-bulle: 0,92
Contrat signé avec: Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver
Date de signature: 9 août 2021
Source: CapFriendly

Olli Juolevi a signé un contrat de 1 ans d'une valeur de 750 000 $ avec les Canucks de Vancouver, le 9 août 2021. Le contrat comporte un cap hit de 750 000 $.

SAISONClauseCap hitInfo-bulleAAV Info-bulleBonis de performanceInfo-bulleBonis de signatureInfo-bulleSalaire de baseInfo-bulleSalaire totalInfo-bulleSalaire mineuresInfo-bulle
2021-22750 000 $750 000 $0 $0 $750 000 $750 000 $750 000 $
TOTAL750 000 $750 000 $0 $0 $750 000 $750 000 $750 000 $
Offre qualificativeInfo-bulle: 787 500 $
9 août 2021 à 18 h 3
Canes hockey.
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 331
Amazing deal, i imagine he plays close to a full season this year, maybe he does good, maybe not
Missouri, rollie1967, Tntpod and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
9 août 2021 à 18 h 14
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Good Deal
9 août 2021 à 18 h 14
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 148
Cheaper than entry level for this fringe defenseman. Tidy bit of business by GMJB.
Tntpod, CEO et capfriendlyaccount a aimé ceci.
9 août 2021 à 18 h 15
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
To think the Canucks could have had Matthew Tkachuk instead... but Jim Benning went off the board because he wanted a defenceman.

This is why you take the best player available.
Tntpod a aimé ceci.
9 août 2021 à 18 h 55
Canucks
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 349
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
To think the Canucks could have had Matthew Tkachuk instead... but Jim Benning went off the board because he wanted a defenceman.

If they took Tkachuk, (who lacks character and isnt Canucks material), they likely wouldnt have got Hughes or Pettersson. Im fine with the Juolevi pick, kid has a lot of untapped potential.

This is just a spiteful comment, typical for a Laffs fan, the contract is excellent. Good signing by JB.
9 août 2021 à 19 h 6
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 830

Quoting: Tmclean64
If they took Tkachuk, (who lacks character and isnt Canucks material), they likely wouldnt have got Hughes or Pettersson. Im fine with the Juolevi pick, kid has a lot of untapped potential.

This is just a spiteful comment, typical for a Laffs fan, the contract is excellent. Good signing by JB.

OK lets just be honest and not get so defensive.

Juolevi was a terrible terrible pick.

Pettersson was a great pick.

Virtanen has actual character issues.

I'd rather have Tkachuk than Hughes.
Leafs_and_Sens_Fan a aimé ceci.
9 août 2021 à 19 h 14
Oley49
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 9

Trying to give him and saying Laff fan when you just said your happy with the Juolevi pick over Tkachuk.
LMAO you buddy are hilarious
Leafs_and_Sens_Fan a aimé ceci.
9 août 2021 à 19 h 22
GM CRIME DAWG
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,687
meh...
9 août 2021 à 19 h 23
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
Good signing. I think he can become an NHL regular for the Canucks this season.
9 août 2021 à 20 h 50
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 271

They didnt go 'off the board' Tkachuk has done well and didnt need anytime in the minors (not a given), but most dmen do need time, and injuries have kept Juolevi out for far too long. I thought he looked very steady last year (much better than Chatfield) . He needs to play regularly, and with Hughes and Larsson ahead of him on the left side- he is a better fit on the 3rd pair than another young offense first dman like Rathbone, who also needs more icetime (which he can get loads of in the minors). Minimum salary for a bottom pairing dman is a steal! I think the Canucks wouldve been better off paying him more and getting more term, I dont see him behind Poolman in the depth charts and he is making 2.5 per.
CSStrowbridge et PrisonBull a aimé ceci.
9 août 2021 à 21 h 13
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 847
Amazing signing. I didn't believe it when I first heard about it. If he can avoid injuries, which is a big if, then this contract will be a steal.
9 août 2021 à 22 h 3
Quoting: drewjenkins
OK lets just be honest and not get so defensive.

Juolevi was a terrible terrible pick.

Pettersson was a great pick.

Virtanen has actual character issues.

I'd rather have Tkachuk than Hughes.

I mean if they take Tkachuk over Juolevi that doesn't mean they don't take Hughes.

Quoting: rollie1967
They didnt go 'off the board' Tkachuk has done well and didnt need anytime in the minors (not a given), but most dmen do need time, and injuries have kept Juolevi out for far too long. I thought he looked very steady last year (much better than Chatfield) . He needs to play regularly, and with Hughes and Larsson ahead of him on the left side- he is a better fit on the 3rd pair than another young offense first dman like Rathbone, who also needs more icetime (which he can get loads of in the minors). Minimum salary for a bottom pairing dman is a steal! I think the Canucks wouldve been better off paying him more and getting more term, I dont see him behind Poolman in the depth charts and he is making 2.5 per.

They did go off the board at the time. Most mock drafts didn't even have him going as the top defenceman.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2646660-2016-nhl-mock-draft-final-projections-for-rounds-1-3

Quoting: Oley49
Trying to give him and saying Laff fan when you just said your happy with the Juolevi pick over Tkachuk.
LMAO you buddy are hilarious

I guess hindsight isn't 20/20 after all.
CEO a aimé ceci.
10 août 2021 à 2 h 57
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 668
Yeah yeah, we all know he shouldn't have gone at 5th. But the deal in itself is amazing. He's our 7th or 8th D man looking to grow into a full time role. League minimum is amazing, expecting about 950K
10 août 2021 à 10 h 54
Quoting: CEO
Yeah yeah, we all know he shouldn't have gone at 5th. But the deal in itself is amazing. He's our 7th or 8th D man looking to grow into a full time role. League minimum is amazing, expecting about 950K

Yeah, I like the contract. Can't do much better than that.
11 août 2021 à 13 h 8
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 271
'They did go off the board at the time. Most mock drafts didn't even have him going as the top defenceman.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2646660-2016-nhl-mock-draft-final-projections-for-rounds-1-3'

So bleacherreport (not exactly a great source) had him at #8...and picking him at #5 is 'off the board'? Bob Mckenzie had him at #6, as did Sportsnet. You can find just as many rankings that have Sergachev as the top dman available as their was Chychrun...but most still had Juolevi. Tkachuk wouldve been the better pick obviously, but in no way did Benning go 'off the board' by picking Juolevi where he did.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage