Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $75 593 849 $306 349 $0 $5 906 151 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 7
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 5
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 4
Logo de Islanders de New York
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 6
3 275 000 $3 275 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 août 2021 à 16 h 4
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 795
1. Lou would never do that.
2. No thanks.
DeBlaz07 et Trotz2020 a aimé ceci.
4 août 2021 à 16 h 5
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,370
New York declines. No reason to get more expensive with an unknown
DeBlaz07 et Trotz2020 a aimé ceci.
4 août 2021 à 16 h 8
NYI
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Modifié 28 janv. 2022 à 10 h 47
Trotz2020 a aimé ceci.
4 août 2021 à 16 h 10
NYI
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 69
Would need a lot of retention there. Bailey’s value is far higher than Tarasenko’s. And Bailey is a better player than Saad, Buchnevich.
Trotz2020 a aimé ceci.
4 août 2021 à 17 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Are you people insane? I was doing NY a favor due to Tarasenko being a relative unknown. I cannot believe the hate Tarasenko is getting right now. I'm looking at stats and I honestly do not see what all of you see in Bailey. Please enlighten me (but seriously).
4 août 2021 à 21 h 2
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 189
Quoting: insaneDane09
Are you people insane? I was doing NY a favor due to Tarasenko being a relative unknown. I cannot believe the hate Tarasenko is getting right now. I'm looking at stats and I honestly do not see what all of you see in Bailey. Please enlighten me (but seriously).

He can play up and down the lineup. Puts up decent points and plays a solid defensive game. He has chemistry with just about any of the centers. He can play both wings. He plays on the PK and the PP. Losing Bailey would be a pretty big blow to the Islanders for a goal scorer who plays only has 7 goals in the last 2 seasons and is a huge risk to be hurt again. Not to mention Isles would be adding 2.5M to the cap which they cannot really afford.
UBS_ARENA et BobbyD a aimé ceci.
4 août 2021 à 21 h 16
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 795

Quoting: Trotz2020
He can play up and down the lineup. Puts up decent points and plays a solid defensive game. He has chemistry with just about any of the centers. He can play both wings. He plays on the PK and the PP. Losing Bailey would be a pretty big blow to the Islanders for a goal scorer who plays only has 7 goals in the last 2 seasons and is a huge risk to be hurt again. Not to mention Isles would be adding 2.5M to the cap which they cannot really afford.

Plus the last 2 playoff runs he's ~PPG.
BobbyD a aimé ceci.
4 août 2021 à 21 h 26
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091

Ironic question considering your choice of name lol.

Perrenial 30+ goal Tarasenko is easily worth more than Bailey. It's a question of whether you believe that player still exists. Many do not. It's understandable why some would value Bailey higher at this point.
5 août 2021 à 12 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 5 août 2021 à 12 h 28

The Blues have two guys like that for a combined $5m AAV in Barbs and Sunny lead alone one guy like that for $5m by himself...at 31 years old...for three more years. Barbs and Sunny put up similar numbers and do about everything you mention here except play the PP by which Sunny does occasionally. Its important to mention in an ideal world those two are playing on fourth line which again begs the question....how TF is Tarasenko not enough to get Bailey straight up? I thought this team needed scoring? They're clearly not getting that from Bailey. If this is how GMs are viewing this situation Tarasenko isn't going anywhere. Army isn't going to give him away lead alone trade him for an arguably significantly lesser player...and then some in addition to that. He'd rather him just play as his value to the team is higher than that of which would come in a trade IMO.

As for Tarasenko's stats over the last two seasons...All I have to say to this is its hard to have a realistic conversation with someone which all they're looking at is the 34 games Tarasenko has played over the last two seasons combined. Is he the guy he was the 5 before that? More than likely not, but he's just as likely not as bad as the previous two seasons where he's barely played at all. Somewhere in between is more than likely where he lies, where he lies is the debate sure but I'd argue that's still better than Bailey by a decent margin.
5 août 2021 à 12 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ricochetii
Ironic question considering your choice of name lol.

Perrenial 30+ goal Tarasenko is easily worth more than Bailey. It's a question of whether you believe that player still exists. Many do not. It's understandable why some would value Bailey higher at this point.

I get what you're saying but does the old Tarasenko even need to exist? If he's 3/4 of the guy he last was he's still putting up 25+ goals and 50+ points which are goal numbers Bailey hasn't touched in his whole career. Add in that Bailey is a career minus player and it gets even worse comparatively. They're both being over paid for what they do so a straight up makes sense, in fact I think NY still has the better end of the deal two fold due to Tarasenko having only 2 years left vs Bailey's 3 and he also has a significantly higher ceiling.
5 août 2021 à 13 h 50
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 189
The Blues have two guys like that for a combined $5m AAV in Barbs and Sunny lead alone one guy like that for $5m by himself...at 31 years old...for three more years. Barbs and Sunny put up similar numbers and do about everything you mention here except play the PP by which Sunny does occasionally. Its important to mention in an ideal world those two are playing on fourth line which again begs the question....how TF is Tarasenko not enough to get Bailey straight up? I thought this team needed scoring? They're clearly not getting that from Bailey. If this is how GMs are viewing this situation Tarasenko isn't going anywhere. Army isn't going to give him away lead alone trade him for an arguably significantly lesser player...and then some in addition to that. He'd rather him just play as his value to the team is higher than that of which would come in a trade IMO.

As for Tarasenko's stats over the last two seasons...All I have to say to this is its hard to have a realistic conversation with someone which all they're looking at is the 34 games Tarasenko has played over the last two seasons combined. Is he the guy he was the 5 before that? More than likely not, but he's just as likely not as bad as the previous two seasons where he's barely played at all. Somewhere in between is more than likely where he lies, where he lies is the debate sure but I'd argue that's still better than Bailey by a decent margin.

If you think Barbs and Sunny equal Bailey than there is no point in continuing this conversation. Enjoy your disgruntled shoulder injury. We are fine without him.
5 août 2021 à 14 h 14
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,091
I get what you're saying but does the old Tarasenko even need to exist? If he's 3/4 of the guy he last was he's still putting up 25+ goals and 50+ points which are goal numbers Bailey hasn't touched in his whole career. Add in that Bailey is a career minus player and it gets even worse comparatively. They're both being over paid for what they do so a straight up makes sense, in fact I think NY still has the better end of the deal two fold due to Tarasenko having only 2 years left vs Bailey's 3 and he also has a significantly higher ceiling.

You can't use career plus/minus to judge a player now. Alot of that was racked up in his early years and he's gone through some bad Islanders years as well.
He's a reliable and solid performer who moves the needle in the right direction. Moving him creates a hole.
Filling that hole with a question mark when you are trying to compete, is risky. Even if Tarasenko produces, there are things he doesn't cover, and that's if his health holds up.

Now if Bailey were a struggling or ineffective player who might perform better elsewhere, something close to a one-for-one might work. You're basically swapping risks then, only St Louis would be getting a player eager for an opportunity instead of having one that wants out.
6 août 2021 à 11 h 30
Démarrer sujet
If you think Barbs and Sunny equal Bailey than there is no point in continuing this conversation. Enjoy your disgruntled shoulder injury. We are fine without him.

I'm not saying they are equal. I asked what are you seeing that I don't see on the stat sheet and you gave me a bunch of things that multiple Blues bottom sixers provide for a fraction of the price. Bailey is obviously better than Barbs and Sunny just like Tarasenko is more than like still significantly better than Bailey. What exactly will the Isles send back in a Tarasenko trade then that makes sense? I've already seen rumblings that a deal has been made, I'm just trying to make sense of it is all. They aren't likely to be able to even take on half of Tarasenko's salary even if the Blues do retain the max 50% (which the Blues GM has been adamant about retaining none). Money will have to go back the other way and small time money like Hickey isn't enough lead alone the argument of the Blues even needing or wanting him. Again, I'm not trying to insult anyone, just trying to make sense of what might be coming in the next few weeks (more than likely after RFAs are signed).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage