Banni
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Suggestions:Add More Sports To Cap Friendly
Football NFL
Baseball MLB
Soccer
Basketball NBA
quebecois et BigBallsBriere a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2017 à 23 h 18
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,885
Can we add a General Managers list as a subsection to where the head coaches, and affiliates are?

Also, adding more sports to the mix would be nice, especially with the same setup.
nobody a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2017 à 0 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 88
Small addition: the "beating a dead horse" emoji/animation. It would be extremely useful in some of these threads.

Example: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1642080&postcount=31
27 juill. 2017 à 1 h 26
Black Lives Matter
Mentions "j'aime": 4,649
Quoting: Redwingsfan_24
Suggestions:Add More Sports To Cap Friendly
Football NFL
Baseball MLB
Soccer
Basketball NBA

I really don't think they should add more sports to CapFriendly, they can just post that stuff in 'the box'. Also there are other sites for that too so i really think it should stay just a hockey site.
nobody, Daryl, MisstheWhalers and 2 others a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2017 à 1 h 28
Black Lives Matter
Not sure if i posted this or not but if i didn't: Making it so that in mock-drafts you can move the players around instead of adding them and removing them. That way, if you forget a player you wanted to put higher, you wouldn't have to restart a bunch of the draft.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2017 à 7 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566
In the mocks, I think it would be great to have a way to filter and find all the mocks that involved transaction of a specific team. For example you can now search by team, but it'll only pull up mocks of that team. I like see what other users/teams propose involving my favorite team, but if it's not a Bruins mock or they don't say in the title Deal w/ BOS then I have no idea and TBH I'm not going to spend the time to look through every single mock to see if there is a trade involving my favorite team.
BigBallsBriere a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2017 à 9 h 32
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
I think it would be very helpful if on each team's page, there was a list of players that the team owns the rights to, but they haven't signed to a contract yet. As of now, you can't see those players unless you specifically search for them or if you go to the draft picks page. This way, there would be a nice consolidated list for each team. I think that would be a good way to make the site more versatile and would allow users to be more knowledgeable about other teams' prospects, including their own.
nobody et ricochetii a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2017 à 10 h 16
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,918
Quoting: rangersandislesfan
Not sure if i posted this or not but if i didn't: Making it so that in mock-drafts you can move the players around instead of adding them and removing them. That way, if you forget a player you wanted to put higher, you wouldn't have to restart a bunch of the draft.

You've posted it a couple of times now, we have taken note, no need to continue posting the same thing smile
nobody, TheTown et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2017 à 10 h 17
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: DoctorBreakfast
I think it would be very helpful if on each team's page, there was a list of players that the team owns the rights to, but they haven't signed to a contract yet. As of now, you can't see those players unless you specifically search for them or if you go to the draft picks page. This way, there would be a nice consolidated list for each team. I think that would be a good way to make the site more versatile and would allow users to be more knowledgeable about other teams' prospects, including their own.

Reserve lists, these have been on the "to-do" list for a very long time smile
DoctorBreakfast et ricochetii a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2017 à 15 h 4
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Quoting: Banks

You've posted it a couple of times now, we have taken note, no need to continue posting the same thing smile

Isn't that trolling? or being overly critical?? LOL
27 juill. 2017 à 15 h 55
I like how the post above and below my suggestion get a response, but mine doesn't lol.
27 juill. 2017 à 16 h 9
Black Lives Matter

ok i posted it now because i wasn't sure if i had before, now i know i have.
27 juill. 2017 à 19 h 59
Follow capfriendly

ok i posted it now because i wasn't sure if i had before, now i know i have.

alrighty..
nobody a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2017 à 21 h 28
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: ON3M4N
I like how the post above and below my suggestion get a response, but mine doesn't lol.

Thanks for the suggestion, even without a response it has been noted ?
28 juill. 2017 à 7 h 18
Quoting: ON3M4N

Thanks for the suggestion, even without a response it has been noted ?

Thanks, just wanted to make sure it didn't need any clarification. I re-wrote it 2-3 times because it didn't seem to make sense at first.
7 août 2017 à 0 h 31
Sensible Commentary
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 536
Can a FAQ for transfer agreements and what determines how long a team holds on to a player's rights be posted to the site somewhere?
10 août 2017 à 0 h 19
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
In the Armchair GM mode, is there a way that you can edit the salary cap after the initial start page? I spent a long time working on an AGM team, only to realize I forgot to edit the salary cap at the very beginning
10 août 2017 à 7 h 29
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: krakowitz
In the Armchair GM mode, is there a way that you can edit the salary cap after the initial start page? I spent a long time working on an AGM team, only to realize I forgot to edit the salary cap at the very beginning

This is something we do plan to add definitely
10 août 2017 à 11 h 18
get ur corsi up
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Is it possible to be able to look at AHL rosters and stats?
11 août 2017 à 1 h 50
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,387
Is there a way we could trade for player's rights, rather than having to list it in the additional details? And then have those rights show up under our free agents?
11 août 2017 à 10 h 26
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: DarylthePony

Not sure I understand the question
11 août 2017 à 10 h 26
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: krakowitz
Is there a way we could trade for player's rights, rather than having to list it in the additional details? And then have those rights show up under our free agents?

Yes we plan to add this
11 août 2017 à 20 h 21
get ur corsi up
Mentions "j'aime": 1,558
Quoting: DarylthePony

Not sure I understand the question

You know how on this site you can view NHL rosters. I think it would be nice if we could view AHL rosters on this site.
14 août 2017 à 15 h 33
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,714
Dying to get the trade/sign/etc statistics back guys..... This was one of the best features on the site that got lost in the shuffle.

Great resource for seeing who the masses seem to be trading/signing/recalling the most and if possible include the results of the most frequent return on those trades would be really cool.
30 août 2017 à 13 h 5
Below Market Value
Rejoint: nov. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 1,324
Is there a way for the "Discuss Contract" button to be added to the player's contract page? That way you don't have to sift through the whole signings page to get to a certain player.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage