Suggestions Megathread

9 janv. 2020 à 11 h 6
Follow capfriendly
Rejoint: déc. 1336
Mentions "j'aime": 1,918
Quoting: MaxDomi13
Which is...

Technical.

It is fixed on our new server which we will be moving to soon.
GenXHockey et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2020 à 12 h 6
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,560
Quoting: Banks
Technical.

is it a website...?
13 janv. 2020 à 14 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,714
Hi guys, ok so we really need to talk about the AGM section......

I think I speak for a ton of posters on here when I say at least two things need to happen asap if you can:

Either we get a full fledged "block poster button" where if a person is added to the ones block list, their posts, comments, AGMs, mock drafts, etc, all don't show up on that persons feed anymore, anywhere (mainly in any sort of comment section and personally on the Armchair GM team section)
or
Moderators got to start handing out more infractions for trolling, quasi-derogatory troll comments, etc. IMO a report AGM button is a must at this point as it will help us notify mods of trolling posts easier. Too many troll posts are fishing for negative comments and with the number of younger posters on here, its working. Starting a chain reaction of trolling/hateful comments, etc.

The AGM section has become a complete war zone for toxic troll posts/people engaging in troll posts and the actual good content of the section is getting lost in the whole thing..... Its literally making the entire section unattractive to come to. Either keep all engagement but allow us to block posters on here so its easier for us individually to move past them or start handing out harsher infractions for trolling posters and toxic comments. (Frankly I'd prefer a full block user button over any stricter infractions, and would probably be easier and less time consuming for you guys than having the mods constantly review reported comments, AGMs, etc.)

Please and thank you.
GenXHockey, AndrewLadd, wojme and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 janv. 2020 à 11 h 16
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: F50marco

I think I speak for a ton of posters on here when I say at least two things need to happen asap if you can:

Either we get a full fledged "block poster button" where if a person is added to the ones block list, their posts, comments, AGMs, mock drafts, etc, all don't show up on that persons feed anymore, anywhere (mainly in any sort of comment section and personally on the Armchair GM team section)
or
Moderators got to start handing out more infractions for trolling, quasi-derogatory troll comments, etc. IMO a report AGM button is a must at this point as it will help us notify mods of trolling posts easier. Too many troll posts are fishing for negative comments and with the number of younger posters on here, its working. Starting a chain reaction of trolling/hateful comments, etc.

The AGM section has become a complete war zone for toxic troll posts/people engaging in troll posts and the actual good content of the section is getting lost in the whole thing..... Its literally making the entire section unattractive to come to. Either keep all engagement but allow us to block posters on here so its easier for us individually to move past them or start handing out harsher infractions for trolling posters and toxic comments. (Frankly I'd prefer a full block user button over any stricter infractions, and would probably be easier and less time consuming for you guys than having the mods constantly review reported comments, AGMs, etc.)

Please and thank you.

We are going to be adding the ability to report Armchair-Gm teams; however, the number of reports we receive is quite limited.

If a post breaks the rules please report it so it is easier for us to identify
14 janv. 2020 à 17 h 51
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: F50marco

or

Please and thank you.

Ignore list will also apply to the list of newly published teams at /armchair-gm now as well
GenXHockey, F50marco et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
21 janv. 2020 à 12 h 31
v5 CBJ GM
Technical.

Will the new server be on a new website or...?
21 janv. 2020 à 13 h 0
Follow capfriendly

what?
21 janv. 2020 à 13 h 30
Sensible Commentary
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 536
No, for a website, all that stuff happens on the backend. From the user's perspective, you'll still be going to "https://www.capfriendly.com". CF's migrated to new servers before; it all happens behind the scenes.

disclaimer: i'm not a CS major or IT professional. this is just my vague understanding of how the series of tubes that is the internet works.
21 janv. 2020 à 14 h 21
v5 CBJ GM
Quoting: DragonRaptorHybrid
No, for a website, all that stuff happens on the backend. From the user's perspective, you'll still be going to "https://www.capfriendly.com". CF's migrated to new servers before; it all happens behind the scenes.

disclaimer: i'm not a CS major or IT professional. this is just my vague understanding of how the series of tubes that is the internet works.

Ah. I'm just no tech wiz and I don't understand anything, so thank you and @Banks
21 janv. 2020 à 14 h 33
v5 CBJ GM
I think it would be cool if there was numbers that the player wears (For example a 6 beside Shea Weber) beside the player's name and contract
21 janv. 2020 à 14 h 43
Follow capfriendly
I think it would be cool if there was numbers that the player wears (For example a 6 beside Shea Weber) beside the player's name and contract

They do on player pages: https://www.capfriendly.com/players/shea-weber
21 janv. 2020 à 14 h 46
v5 CBJ GM

Sorry I mean in the ACGM
29 janv. 2020 à 21 h 41
Just Keep Swimming
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,572
Quoting: A_K
@Banks @Jarvis

Any way to "watch" an entire forum rather than the individual threads? It would be cool to get a notification when someone posted in a team forum and it could cut down the number of armchair posts that are purely team discussions.

I just want to bump this. CF clearly trying to incentivise forum use and this would be a huge help in doing so.
29 janv. 2020 à 21 h 49
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Quoting: Random2152
I just want to bump this. CF clearly trying to incentivise forum use and this would be a huge help in doing so.

Yup this would be a great idea. watch the entire leafs forum. Would help generate more response and therefore more posts and de clutter the acgm forum.
Random2152 a aimé ceci.
11 févr. 2020 à 16 h 9
v5 CBJ GM
I've noticed that on ACGMs if there are comments there when you go it says top comments when they really aren't top comments, just comments posted first
Is there a way to change that?
12 févr. 2020 à 12 h 52
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
What happened to the stats in player pages?
12 févr. 2020 à 15 h 56
Follow capfriendly
Quoting: Yojimbo
What happened to the stats in player pages?

A bug, they will be back
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
13 févr. 2020 à 17 h 11
v5 CBJ GM
I was thinking that it could be cool if when a player is placed on IR or LTIR in real life, they would be automatically placed there in the ACGMs. I've noticed this for burials and stuff like that so I was wondering if that would work.
14 mars 2020 à 23 h 10
C,mon Leafs...Please
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 329
@Banks
@Jarvis
Thanks for providing such an amazing site that I have enjoyed immensely for almost 5 years now.

I was wondering with the extensive programming you have done to allow us to create ACGM rosters would it be possible to also include all the ACGM rosters that contained players from a certain team be listed when you select that team rather than just the rosters created with that team.

I would love to see what players on some team's that are attracting interest from other team's fans for trades. Rather than just see what that team's fans are hoping for in their own trades.
BuFfaLOFaN et zk97 a aimé ceci.
21 mars 2020 à 17 h 18
v5 CBJ GM
Someone has said on the "Join the GM game" thread that capfriendly should come up with a DM system and a dislike button, so I decided to bring that idea here.
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2020 à 11 h 17
v5 CBJ GM
I was wondering that you know how you can @ mention users right like @MaxDomi13 so why don't we be able to @ mention a section of users that could be based on, say, favourite team or 2nd favourite team like maybe @1Montreal or @2Montreal
6 avr. 2020 à 21 h 11
v5 CBJ GM
Wonder if we could have a thingy on the homepage that shows waiver placings and declarations
tsuason a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2020 à 11 h 36
v5 CBJ GM
@Banks can we get it so that you can see other people's Seattle drafts under the interactive?
16 mai 2020 à 15 h 12
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,535
You can delete it again if you want, but it is still a good idea to have a symbol of some sort next to a person's username showing that they are a minor. It would help everyone else know why bad ideas are being posted, and instead of being critical of the bad idea everyone would just move on.

That way people know it is just the folly of youth and lack of experience, as opposed to someone that is just a homer who deserves critizem.
18 mai 2020 à 14 h 12
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,566
Could we get salaries shown in trades on ACGM's? or maybe show the cap hit change per trade?
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage