SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Arguably the biggest story recently(Read Description)

24 févr. 2017 à 11 h 5
Joel Mann
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1
In Elliotte Friedman's 30 thoughts, He said that the Calgary Flames had a meeting with the NHL to discuss the way the Flames are officiated. Friedman in talking to Doug Mclean about a call on the Flames joked about the "Wideman Conspiracy" The meeting was very tense, the Flames are leading the league in penalties taken and penalty minutes per game and are still sitting in the final wild card spot, one point behind Nashville. The Flames in the categories last year were 26th and 19th. In the meeting they went through tons of video including multiple no calls specifically against Dennis Wideman. If there has been a conspiracy against the Flames in the officiating it could have a big affect on the rest of the Flames season. If you watch Calgary Flames games often you probably have noticed how bad and unfair the officiating has been to the Flames constantly this year. You can read the full report on 30 Thoughts on sportsnet.ca. Comment what you think about this below
24 févr. 2017 à 16 h 15
Follow CapFriendly
Rejoint: mars 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 558
Yeah I read that too. I've noticed the same with Kadri. He seems to get penalized easily now and there's never a penalty called against him. Seems like there's a few guys the refs are after. I bet Vermette is next on their non-call list
24 févr. 2017 à 18 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Joel Mann
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: Leafs
Yeah I read that too. I've noticed the same with Kadri. He seems to get penalized easily now and there's never a penalty called against him. Seems like there's a few guys the refs are after. I bet Vermette is next on their non-call list

yeah defiantly, I hope the league pays more attention to stuff like this.
25 févr. 2017 à 20 h 17
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,060
The league doesn't care, they have proven this time and time again with their officials.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage