Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $80 628 130 $1 741 463 $3 432 500 $871 870 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 8
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
908 333 $908 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 6
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
809 167 $809 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 août 2021 à 15 h 48
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 417
Col is one of the worst fits for Kessel tbh. It would be a disaster
2 août 2021 à 16 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,649
Modifié 2 août 2021 à 16 h 9
I like kessel, but arizona can't retain on more than 2 contracts (kuemper, OEL) so the avs can't afford it

Nevermind CBA must have been updated it now states 3 players retained salary per team
2 août 2021 à 16 h 13
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
Id do it. Hes fast and scores off the rush so offensively it works stylistically, plus has cup experience and is a playoff performer

I would tweak the lines a bit cause Burakovsky, Kadri, and Kessel are all shoot first players
2 août 2021 à 16 h 28
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,618
Quoting: Meeqs

What? Why?

Kessel would be fine as the scoring threat on our 3rd line next to Nichuskin and Jost. Or in the top 6. Either way he'd provide affordable secondary scoring.
2 août 2021 à 16 h 30
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
Quoting: UpsideDownQue
Id do it. Hes fast and scores off the rush so offensively it works stylistically, plus has cup experience and is a playoff performer

I would tweak the lines a bit cause Burakovsky, Kadri, and Kessel are all shoot first players

I agree on the lines.

I'd probably have it as:

Landeskog -- Mackinnon -- Rantanen
Kadri ----------- Newhook --- Burakovsky
Nichuskin ------- Jost ---------- Kessel
Helm ----------- Maltsev ------- O'Connor/Compher

Feel free to swap Kadri/Newhook at 2C.
2 août 2021 à 16 h 34
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 6

Could you elaborate why ? Kassel would add some needed depth and he can score, he’s probably older and slower, but he’s much better than Compher anyway.
Richard88 a aimé ceci.
2 août 2021 à 16 h 51
Modifié 2 août 2021 à 17 h 10
Quoting: Richard88
What? Why?

Kessel would be fine as the scoring threat on our 3rd line next to Nichuskin and Jost. Or in the top 6. Either way he'd provide affordable secondary scoring.

The gap between the player people THINK Kessel is and who he actually is is astounding.

Unless you have a system that lets him cherry pick constantly and can feed him top end PP time the dude will just be a large net negative. Col can do neither of those things

Quoting: Belgican
Could you elaborate why ? Kassel would add some needed depth and he can score, he’s probably older and slower, but he’s much better than Compher anyway.

I understand saying this will make people who don't understand Kessel super well, completely disregard everything I say, BUT I actually think Compher would provide a better chance of winning than Kessel would

The guy is at the absolute bottom on the league in PP contribution, Penalty issues and is one of the biggest defensive liabilities in the entire NHL. He is a guy who provides nothing other than his shot and is a massive detriment everywhere else. IF you are a team completely devoid of talent like ARZ then that can provide some use, but for good contending teams they can't take that trade off

I guess an example for Colorado fans to better understand the reality of the situation here. Imagine Iginla in the last year of his deal but worse
Belgican a aimé ceci.
2 août 2021 à 17 h 15
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 6
The gap between the player people THINK Kessel is and who he actually is is astounding.

Unless you have a system that lets him cherry pick constantly and can feed him top end PP time the dude will just be a large net negative. Col can do neither of those things

I understand saying this will make people who don't understand Kessel super well, completely disregard everything I say, BUT I actually think Compher would provide a better chance of winning than Kessel would

The guy is at the absolute bottom on the league in PP contribution, Penalty issues and is one of the biggest defensive liabilities in the entire NHL. He is a guy who provides nothing other than his shot and is a massive detriment everywhere else. IF you are a team completely devoid of talent like ARZ then that can provide some use, but for good contending teams they can't take that trade off

I guess an example for Colorado fans to better understand the reality of the situation here. Imagine Iginla in the last year of his deal but worse

I remember scream
2 août 2021 à 17 h 16
Quoting: Belgican
I remember scream

Its easy with high draft picks and players who used to be stars to get tricked by their reputation, it happens to actual NHL GM's even. This just happens to be one of the most drastic cases. If he was a useful player towards winning a cup Pit would have never moved him. He's been shot since the year before he was moved to Arz
2 août 2021 à 17 h 53
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16

See here's the thing: Avs do have a system, and even a line, that's tailor made for him to cherry pick. Put him on the 3rd line with Nichuskin and Jost and he can cherry pick all he likes because those two are going to cover everything defensively and drive possession. Nichuskin-Jost-Donskoi was #1 in the entire NHL in xGF% and Corsi last year, I'm sure they'd manage just fine having Kessel on that line instead of Donskoi.

As for PP time. He's not getting on PP1, but we could certainly use a RHS who can shoot from the top of the circles.

------- Landeskog -----------
Mack -- Kadri -- Rantanen
--------- Makar ----------------

-------- Nichuskin/Compher ------
Kessel ------------------ Burakovsky
---------- Girard --- Toews -----------
2 août 2021 à 17 h 57
See here's the thing: Avs do have a system, and even a line, that's tailor made for him to cherry pick. Put him on the 3rd line with Nichuskin and Jost and he can cherry pick all he likes because those two are going to cover everything defensively and drive possession. Nichuskin-Jost-Donskoi was #1 in the entire NHL in xGF% and Corsi last year, I'm sure they'd manage just fine having Kessel on that line instead of Donskoi.

As for PP time. He's not getting on PP1, but we could certainly use a RHS who can shoot from the top of the circles.

------- Landeskog -----------
Mack -- Kadri -- Rantanen
--------- Makar ----------------

-------- Nichuskin/Compher ------
Kessel ------------------ Burakovsky
---------- Girard --- Toews -----------

The Avs system is the antithesis of his skill set and even if they did trade for him the coach would just end up benching him for being a passenger

You are just deluding yourself here because of the brand name recognition.
2 août 2021 à 18 h 12
Démarrer sujet
John 3 16
The Avs system is the antithesis of his skill set and even if they did trade for him the coach would just end up benching him for being a passenger

You are just deluding yourself here because of the brand name recognition.

This has nothing to do with Kessel's name or brand. He scores points. I wouldn't be talking about him if he hadn't just put up 43 points in 56 games.

Keep in mind that Colorado also had Donskoi who, whilst he had good transition stats, was far from good defensively and not really a north-south player, instead playing a very east-west game which is the opposite of the Avs direct style.

Consider Kessel a direct replacement for Donskoi at the same cap hit. If Donskoi can pace for 50 points on the Avs then Kessel can too, and that's all I care about. There are enough piano carriers on this team, they need someone who can offer secondary scoring after losing Saad and Donskoi.
2 août 2021 à 18 h 30
This has nothing to do with Kessel's name or brand. He scores points. I wouldn't be talking about him if he hadn't just put up 43 points in 56 games.

Keep in mind that Colorado also had Donskoi who, whilst he had good transition stats, was far from good defensively and not really a north-south player, instead playing a very east-west game which is the opposite of the Avs direct style.

Consider Kessel a direct replacement for Donskoi at the same cap hit. If Donskoi can pace for 50 points on the Avs then Kessel can too, and that's all I care about. There are enough piano carriers on this team, they need someone who can offer secondary scoring after losing Saad and Donskoi.

Players can score points and still be negative value, it happens all of the time. There are A LOT of ways bad players put up point totals that can be deceiving

I'm not here trying to tell you not to live you best life if you like certain guys, just not to hold you breath when one of the best player eval teams doesn't trade for one of the worst underlying numbers players in the NHL, you'll pass out.

Donskoi is a significantly better player than Kessel is today. You are better off just letting a prospect like Kaut who could potentially replace him get that spot than an old player who we are certain cannot
Richard88 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage