SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/General Fantasy Talk

Free - Looking for 3 GM’s for a sim league!

2 août 2021 à 11 h 10
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2
What is a sim league? A sim league is an online hockey league where you interact with an entire league of other GM's. Players are created based on their previous season in the NHL, with their ratings being a direct reflection of how they did in the past season. Games are played through a simulator that the commissioner owns and will post the results of.

How active or involved do I need to be in this league? You don't need to be too active in order to maintain good standing in the league along with keeping your team in good shape. The minimum requirement would be checking the forum and stuff every second day or so. But, the more active you are, the more you get out of the league.

Here is a link to the site: http://gvfhl.com/

The current teams open are: Carolina, Ottawa, and Boston. To see their rosters just click on their logo at the top of the page I linked. Once you click on their logo, you will see their roster and along the top you can click on prospects to see all of their prospects and picks.

Ottawa is a strong team with star forward Nathan MacKinnon and defenceman Victor Hedman leading the way. A good team for a new GM to take over and learn how to build contending rosters.

Carolina is another strong team with Mark Stone, John Carlson, and Tuuka Rask leading the way.

Boston is currently a team on the outside looking in. There are a few solid pieces such as Erik Karlsson and Shea Weber. They do have a few good prospects such as Eeli Tolvanen and Jamie Drysdale. This team would probably be best if you were looking to do a rebuild. There are enough pieces in place that with the proper moves you could rebuild somewhat quickly on the fly, completely tear it down, or make some moves to try and sneak into the playoffs.

If you're interested and would like to sign up, the steps you need to take are:

1. Click on the forum option in the top left on the main page I linked.

2. At the top right there will be a register button, click that.

3. Fill out the required registration information (only needs your username for the site and an email address). After you've done this, please PM me with the email address you used so I can inform the commissioner so he can activate the account.

After you've done all this, get in contact with me on here and I'll guide you through the rest of the steps needed to apply for a team (not much from here).

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me or comment.
Tntpod et Remus a aimé ceci.
4 août 2021 à 16 h 10
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
Quoting: Billy3456
What is a sim league? A sim league is an online hockey league where you interact with an entire league of other GM's. Players are created based on their previous season in the NHL, with their ratings being a direct reflection of how they did in the past season. Games are played through a simulator that the commissioner owns and will post the results of.

How active or involved do I need to be in this league? You don't need to be too active in order to maintain good standing in the league along with keeping your team in good shape. The minimum requirement would be checking the forum and stuff every second day or so. But, the more active you are, the more you get out of the league.

Here is a link to the site: http://gvfhl.com/

The current teams open are: Carolina, Ottawa, and Boston. To see their rosters just click on their logo at the top of the page I linked. Once you click on their logo, you will see their roster and along the top you can click on prospects to see all of their prospects and picks.

Ottawa is a strong team with star forward Nathan MacKinnon and defenceman Victor Hedman leading the way. A good team for a new GM to take over and learn how to build contending rosters.

Carolina is another strong team with Mark Stone, John Carlson, and Tuuka Rask leading the way.

Boston is currently a team on the outside looking in. There are a few solid pieces such as Erik Karlsson and Shea Weber. They do have a few good prospects such as Eeli Tolvanen and Jamie Drysdale. This team would probably be best if you were looking to do a rebuild. There are enough pieces in place that with the proper moves you could rebuild somewhat quickly on the fly, completely tear it down, or make some moves to try and sneak into the playoffs.

If you're interested and would like to sign up, the steps you need to take are:

1. Click on the forum option in the top left on the main page I linked.

2. At the top right there will be a register button, click that.

3. Fill out the required registration information (only needs your username for the site and an email address). After you've done this, please PM me with the email address you used so I can inform the commissioner so he can activate the account.

After you've done all this, get in contact with me on here and I'll guide you through the rest of the steps needed to apply for a team (not much from here).

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me or comment.

I have registered! The email I used was marsremus09@gmail.com

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage