Forums/Armchair-GM

Youth movement over

Créé par: HatterTParty
Équipe: 2021-22 Blackhawks de Chicago
Date de création initiale: 1 août 2021
Publié: 1 août 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Getting fleury is good news for the hawks. They are a playoff team with him at least. But the trade off for me is why in the world did we get Tyler Johnson? Not to mention, the youth movement in Chicago is essentially dead, especially with Tatar rumors. As much better as this team looks ON PAPER, I’m genuinely concerned and feel even for the future of the team. Congrats to Kane and toews though, they get their wish to have a few years of something so the next generation can have a lot of nothing.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 500 000 $
Transactions
CHI
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (CGY)
CHI
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Nylander, Alexander [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 6e ronde en 2022 (CHI)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de EDM
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de CHI
Logo de CGY
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $67 530 880 $452 439 $4 532 500 $13 969 120 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
3 700 000 $3 700 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AD
RFA - 1
975 000 $975 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
DG
UFA - 2
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
997 500 $997 500 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 août 2021 à 12 h 42
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,457
I really hope the leafs make a deal like this
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
1 août 2021 à 12 h 42
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
In just happy all this MAF to PIT nonsense can be over. Hawks are the Penguins dumping ground.
1 août 2021 à 12 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 851
Quoting: KeepUps15
I really hope the leafs make a deal like this

Please take him, he sucks and I’d rather get some value from him.
1 août 2021 à 12 h 46
Chicago
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,842
I don't necessarily think the future will be nothing. Dach, Mitchell, DeBrincat, Hagel, Beaudin, Lankinen, and Seth Jones aren't exactly weak futures. They all have a lot of years left.
Jco5ta5 et exo2769 a aimé ceci.
1 août 2021 à 12 h 47
themostleaf33
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 482
Yeah I'd take Alex Nylander at that price
1 août 2021 à 12 h 48
Hawks Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,598
Quoting: NickC1988
I don't necessarily think the future will be nothing. Dach, Mitchell, DeBrincat, Hagel, Beaudin, Lankinen, and Seth Jones aren't exactly weak futures. They all have a lot of years left.

Reichel. Maybe Vlasic or Regula are a hit? This post is way over critical. Johnson also isn’t useless. Maybe if he’s put into an expanded role like 2RW he can produce more? Maybe PP2 minutes as well?
1 août 2021 à 12 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: exo2769
In just happy all this MAF to PIT nonsense can be over. Hawks are the Penguins dumping ground.

Agreed. As far as this season goes though, I’m not gonna lie I’m conflicted. Not with the roster, but the aura of the franchise. This is probably the best they’ve been positioned (on paper) in years and it’s all just one big distraction from the fact that they enabled a predator 11 years ago. Needless to say, I’m not a proud hawks fan anymore. As such, if Kane and toews did truly know what happened as sopel and boyton say, I don’t wish them anymore success. Period. I really hope they fall on their faces this season 😔.
1 août 2021 à 12 h 54
Kyle from Chicago
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,746
Leafs fans whet dream to get Nylander for that.
1 août 2021 à 12 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: NickC1988

You’re assuming they all stay. Dach is non starter cuz bowman sacrificed the future of the team for him. Mitchell has been viewed as a disappointment which is ironic considering he was the rational behind trading joker. Cat is cat, but he isn’t gonna be the same without Kane. Hagel is a workhorse but not a top 6 F. Beaudin is probably my favorite of the bunch, but he gets no respect in all this. Lankinen is already being pushed aside for fleury and commesso. Kurashev is another favorite of mine and he better not be a causality of all this. Meanwhile, Jones is a player coming off two straight bad years with awful analytics. Make no mistake about it, Jones will NEVER live up to his contract, and that alone is tough to take.

To my original point, the hawks have been trading top prospects non stop the last ten years. Beaudin, dach, and reichel are the only 1st rounders we have left! I have no doubt in my mind that that trend will continue. Sacrifice the future for Kane and toews.
1 août 2021 à 13 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jco5ta5
Reichel. Maybe Vlasic or Regula are a hit? This post is way over critical. Johnson also isn’t useless. Maybe if he’s put into an expanded role like 2RW he can produce more? Maybe PP2 minutes as well?

Johnson is useless at his cap hit. Pure and simple. Also, you’re assuming they actually grow those players you mentioned into true NHLers, which the hawks don’t have a great record of. Keep in mind that kuba came to the hawks fully grown, same with Suter. Hagel has a year of development with us which has little to do with our ability to develop him. Kurashev and cat are really the ones the team hit on. Mitchell and beaudin are both kinda stagnant with the lack of faith placed in them by the team.

I get that you think this is over critical, but we still have the same problems we’ve always had. Defense is still weak, not enough depth on offense, and fleury is a one year patch. Sorry you feel that way.
1 août 2021 à 13 h 9
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
Modifié 1 août 2021 à 13 h 20
Quoting: HatterTParty
Agreed. As far as this season goes though, I’m not gonna lie I’m conflicted. Not with the roster, but the aura of the franchise. This is probably the best they’ve been positioned (on paper) in years and it’s all just one big distraction from the fact that they enabled a predator 11 years ago. Needless to say, I’m not a proud hawks fan anymore. As such, if Kane and toews did truly know what happened as sopel and boyton say, I don’t wish them anymore success. Period. I really hope they fall on their faces this season 😔.

I try to stay out of that situation entirely. The fact that coaches and players are pointing fingers at others is just a bad situation. "Everyone knew" doesn't seem possible to me because it implies that everyone knew the exact same thing. It's been 11 years for a reason and the reason is NOT because Everyone knew the all the real "facts" and perceived those "facts" the same way. There's no way Nick Boynton 100% knows for a fact what ANYONE ELSE in this world knows or thinks about any topic. He can perceive something sure, but there is way too much gray area. If there's was a smoking gun. Shame on Nick Boynton! Shame on Brent Sopel! Public opinion is praising them now, but thats completely nonsense. From what I can see, their words sound like they knew and they chose to do nothing. If Chevy, MB, Coach Q, Bowman all say they didn't know about it....it's possible they're all trying to save their jobs, but its also possible Paul Vincet knew and he's trying to save his butt too. that maybe HE didn't do anything about it.

I for one don't know what happened. I'm just tired of people claiming that THEY'RE the ones that know what other people "knew" 11 years ago.
1 août 2021 à 13 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: exo2769
I try to stay out of that situation entirely. The fact that coaches and players are pointing fingers at others is just a bad situation. "Everyone knew" doesn't seem possible to me because it implies that everyone knew the exact same thing. It's been 11 years for a reason and the reason is NOT because Everyone knew the all the real "facts" and perceived those "facts" the same way. There's no way Nick Boynton 100% knows for a fact what ANYONE ELSE in this world knows or thinks about any topic. He can perceive something sure, but there is way too much gray area. If there's was a smoking gun. Shame on Nick Boynton! Shame on Brent Sopel! Public opinion is praising them now, but thats completely nonsense. From what I can see, their words sound like they knew and they chose to do nothing. If Chevy, MB, Coach Q, Bowman all say they didn't know about it....it's possible they're all trying to save their jobs, but its also possible Paul Vincet knew and he's trying to save his butt too. that maybe HE didn't do anything about it.

I for one don't know what happened. I'm just tired of people claiming that THEY'RE the ones that know what other people "knew" 11 years ago.

I mean, considering the amended charges to the lawsuit saying the players taunted the John Doe in the presence of coaches, it’s not out of the realm of possibility. You’re 100% correct in saying that how people perceive facts are different. But reading that tells me players certainly thought it was a joke to laugh about, which isn’t okay. But hey, who knows if that story is even true right? Either way, I get wanting to distance yourself from it. I just don’t trust this franchise as I used to. We’ll see how this gets resolved, but the franchise itself hiring the investigation team is a bad look. I know stan bowman will get away with something, so either way this looks bad.
exo2769 a aimé ceci.
1 août 2021 à 18 h 47
Hawks Fan
Johnson is useless at his cap hit. Pure and simple. Also, you’re assuming they actually grow those players you mentioned into true NHLers, which the hawks don’t have a great record of. Keep in mind that kuba came to the hawks fully grown, same with Suter. Hagel has a year of development with us which has little to do with our ability to develop him. Kurashev and cat are really the ones the team hit on. Mitchell and beaudin are both kinda stagnant with the lack of faith placed in them by the team.

I get that you think this is over critical, but we still have the same problems we’ve always had. Defense is still weak, not enough depth on offense, and fleury is a one year patch. Sorry you feel that way.

Hatter… come on. Beaudin, Mitchell, Regula, Vlasic, Teply, even Kurashev are all 21 or younger. Keith wasn’t Keith until he was 26. He spent a year in college and two in AHL. Give em time to see if they develop.

Tyler Johnson is serviceable. And it’s not a bad return for Seabrook’s cap hit. Let’s see how he does before we jump to conclusions.

I’m remaining cautiously optimistic.
1 août 2021 à 21 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jco5ta5
Hatter… come on. Beaudin, Mitchell, Regula, Vlasic, Teply, even Kurashev are all 21 or younger. Keith wasn’t Keith until he was 26. He spent a year in college and two in AHL. Give em time to see if they develop.

Tyler Johnson is serviceable. And it’s not a bad return for Seabrook’s cap hit. Let’s see how he does before we jump to conclusions.

I’m remaining cautiously optimistic.

I completely agree with you! They’re all very young and very promising. I’ve just seen this song and dance with the hawks too often where they give up on the youth, mess up their development, or straight up trade them away. Remember all the first rounders we’ve traded? As you said, cautiously optimistic, that’s a good way to put it.

Johnson is the one I just don’t get. Seabs was gonna LTIR’d anyway. Just seems like an unnecessary contract with three years remaining on it.
2 août 2021 à 0 h 0
Hawks Fan
I completely agree with you! They’re all very young and very promising. I’ve just seen this song and dance with the hawks too often where they give up on the youth, mess up their development, or straight up trade them away. Remember all the first rounders we’ve traded? As you said, cautiously optimistic, that’s a good way to put it.

Johnson is the one I just don’t get. Seabs was gonna LTIR’d anyway. Just seems like an unnecessary contract with three years remaining on it.

It seems like Bowman doesn’t want to mess with LTIR. He tossed Hossa aside too. Probably another 1 or 2 I’m forgetting. He’s quick to get rid of those LTIR contracts.

And yeah Bowman has now traded EVERY first round pick he’s made away except his beloved Dach and Reichel. (Technically also Nolan Allan too…) His track recover is awful.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage