SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Toronto Maple Leafs signed Ondrej Kase (1 Year / $1,250,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

31 juill. 2021 à 12 h 47
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
Quoting: aadoyle
Starting to get the feeling you don't know much about hockey if you think the leafs dcore was bad.

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Dermott-Bogosian

Was comparable to many top defensive units in the NHL heck finished 7th last season in a division that had Mcdavid and Draisaitl. But keep telling yourself that if it makes yah feel any better

Every leaves fan when you call the what it is.
"you don't know anything about hockey...."
You're worse than Mike Milbury announcing a bruins game.

The D core is bad, and as hard as it is for a part of the team to be worse, that LW sure as hell is.
PS no defense with Holl playing in the 2nd pairing is good. The 3rd pair is awful.
When 2 out of 3 pairs sucks, your defense sucks.
31 juill. 2021 à 15 h 34
Let's go Pens!
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 382
Kase deserves another shot to prove his value. He has upside, but he's been plagued by injuries. I hope he plays the entire season this time.
1 août 2021 à 17 h 32
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
Quoting: Devil1122
I thought the Leafs would have signed Ritchie over Kase

Hopefully Kase can stay healthy

why settle for one when you can have both lul
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
8 août 2021 à 11 h 20
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
Quoting: hockeyfanatic05
Ok so hes played 58 games in 2 years and has missed significant time in every single season of his career. So my point still stands

He’s basically Greg Oden but he didn’t go first overall
8 août 2021 à 17 h 11
Bruins r the
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4
bruins LEGEND for like 10 games
11 août 2021 à 17 h 47
the goat Marincin
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 15
Quoting: imawesome
Real solid signing for the leafs. Still not a LW though

Nylander can play LW
23 nov. 2021 à 17 h 35
Hakuna Matata
Been a pretty solid add, through managing his practices and letting him rest he so far has stayed healthy

Also being reunited with his junior buddy Kampf and his Anaheim line mate Ritchie has made for a solid 3rd line that does a bit of everything
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2021 à 21 h 28
Mentions "j'aime": 539
Been a pretty solid add, through managing his practices and letting him rest he so far has stayed healthy

Also being reunited with his junior buddy Kampf and his Anaheim line mate Ritchie has made for a solid 3rd line that does a bit of everything

Actually, every time I've seen the Leafs play this season (about 7 games), it's been Engvall with Kampf and Kase. That's the one line that seems to have been constant throughout the whole season so far, but that means it's working, so your point is still valid.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
24 nov. 2021 à 22 h 18
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: jr400
Actually, every time I've seen the Leafs play this season (about 7 games), it's been Engvall with Kampf and Kase. That's the one line that seems to have been constant throughout the whole season so far, but that means it's working, so your point is still valid.

When they played against the Islanders and a bit against the penguins they moved Engvall to the 4th line and put Ritchie on the third which created more scoring opportunities for both Kampf, Kase and even Ritchie himself. Their numbers even though they have only played 2 games have been better so far than when Engvall was there
25 nov. 2021 à 10 h 22
Mentions "j'aime": 539
When they played against the Islanders and a bit against the penguins they moved Engvall to the 4th line and put Ritchie on the third which created more scoring opportunities for both Kampf, Kase and even Ritchie himself. Their numbers even though they have only played 2 games have been better so far than when Engvall was there

I stand corrected. I didn't see the Islanders game but I saw that they were together last night before Kampf got hurt. Anything to get Ritchie going. The Hurricanes are having the same problem with Kotkaniemi. They've tried everything from first line LW to fourth line C. Engvall looked pretty effective on his new line too.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage