Forums/Armchair-GM

Svechnikov

Créé par: PeterK
Équipe: 2021-22 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 30 juill. 2021
Publié: 30 juill. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
He isn't available... unless he is asking for crazy money... in which case...
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
89 250 000 $
Transactions
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $78 991 783 $0 $0 $2 508 217 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 juill. 2021 à 8 h 31
Hurricane Waddell
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,601
Canes would rather give Svech the exact contract you’ve given him versus Marner on his current deal. This doesn’t make any sense.
BStinson a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 8 h 39
Hockey247
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 494
dundon is broke and cheap. he's not paying all those SB to marner. i mean did you see the offer they presented to hamilton? insulting. that team has a budget. a 10 mill per year player is easily out of there budget. esp if its only 4 years remaining. if marner had 8 years, than maybe they'll pull some cash out of their pockets. no offense canes fans. you guys are giving a real poor image of yourself to the league.
30 juill. 2021 à 8 h 44
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,526
Svech will get something around that number so unless it’s actually 10-11 the trade makes no sense.
30 juill. 2021 à 8 h 55
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
"He isn't available... unless he is asking for crazy money... in which case..." ...we'll send him an even bigger contract!
vikhodush et BStinson a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 8 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,956
Quoting: Hockey247
dundon is broke and cheap. he's not paying all those SB to marner. i mean did you see the offer they presented to hamilton? insulting. that team has a budget. a 10 mill per year player is easily out of there budget. esp if its only 4 years remaining. if marner had 8 years, than maybe they'll pull some cash out of their pockets. no offense canes fans. you guys are giving a real poor image of yourself to the league.

Oh hey the cheap rhetoric is back. Who would have guessed that lie would make its rounds?
vikhodush et Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 0
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362

They’ve been a cap team the past 3 years. Difference between value assessment and being cheap. They think a player is worth a certain price and don’t allow themselves to get caught up in a bidding war.

I personally think Dougie was worth 8x7.5-7.75 and he likely stays for that so don’t agree with their negotiating bc we’re taking a step back but the cheap narrative doesn’t really have a basis when you look at actual facts.
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 2
Hockey247
Quoting: ecupirate07
Oh hey the cheap rhetoric is back. Who would have guessed that lie would make its rounds?

laughs in nedeljkovic and hamilton. you literally lost a norris finalist and than replaced him with..... drum rolll...... Anthony DeAngelo!!. Thats broke and cheap bud. cry all you want.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 2
Hockey247
Quoting: vikhodush
They’ve been a cap team the past 3 years. Difference between value assessment and being cheap. They think a player is worth a certain price and don’t allow themselves to get caught up in a bidding war.

I personally think Dougie was worth 8x7.5-7.75 and he likely stays for that so don’t agree with their negotiating bc we’re taking a step back but the cheap narrative doesn’t really have a basis when you look at actual facts.

laughs in nedeljkovic and hamilton. you literally lost a norris finalist and than replaced him with..... drum rolll...... Anthony DeAngelo!!. Thats broke and cheap bud. cry all you want.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 4

Lol. Wow you are ignorant. How often has a team that spends to the cap cheap / broke? Never is the answer.

You may think we have a player evaluation problem but that nothing to do with being cheap / broke.

To cap it off we just paid Freddie more money than what Ned asked for. That is the opposite of cheap. Thinking before you type is hard but it is something you should try.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 6
Hockey247
Lol. Wow you are ignorant. How often os a team that spends to the cap cheap / broke? Never is the answer.

You may think we have a player evaluation problem but that nothing to do with being cheap / broke.

To cap it off we just paid Freddie more money than what Ned asked for. That is the opposite of cheap. Thinking before you type is hard but it is something you should try.

i mean i have to say, your player evaluation is INSANE! you can't afford to sign a goalie that you developed and instead go out and overpay for a goalie with a poor playoff record... you guys are a stanley cup final caliber team and you think you'll get there with freddy andersen? not only cheap and broke, but poor player evaluation too! congrats!
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 12

Nobody’s crying bud - I’m disappointed in their signing of TDA and disagree with their player evaluation. They ended up spending the same amount on goalies that they would have with Ned and Mrazek and they spend to the cap every year. Again, your gripe is with their player evaluation and negotiating habits, the cheap comments make no sense.

Not sure why you’re more upset than Canes fans are though. You alright?
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 13
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,472

At least DeAngelo did place 12th in Norris voting one year
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 14
Lol. Wow you are ignorant. How often has a team that spends to the cap cheap / broke? Never is the answer.

You can’t really have a conversation with a guy that is this illogical man. I don’t get why he’s so upset at how another team made bad decisions and moves when that should be good for him since he’s a Leafs fan. Crazy
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 15
Hockey247
You can’t really have a conversation with a guy that is this illogical man. I don’t get why he’s so upset at how another team made bad decisions and moves when that should be good for him since he’s a Leafs fan. Crazy

ahh loool. this is why we do our research.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 16
Hockey247
Nobody’s crying bud - I’m disappointed in their signing of TDA and disagree with their player evaluation. They ended up spending the same amount on goalies that they would have with Ned and Mrazek and they spend to the cap every year. Again, your gripe is with their player evaluation and negotiating habits, the cheap comments make no sense.

Not sure why you’re more upset than Canes fans are though. You alright?

hey man, its you guys who potray yourselves as cheap. handing out insutling offers to super stars and not being able to afford your own home developed goalie. cheap and broke.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 18
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,472
The canes tell Dubas to f*ck off
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 22
i mean i have to say, your player evaluation is INSANE! you can't afford to sign a goalie that you developed and instead go out and overpay for a goalie with a poor playoff record... you guys are a stanley cup final caliber team and you think you'll get there with freddy andersen? not only cheap and broke, but poor player evaluation too! congrats!

I am not a goalie expert by any means. If the team doesnt expect him to come close to those performances than I am good with it. He didnt repeat his one good season in the AHL either. that is with a really good team in front of him. I think the team really wanted Bernier but, Bernier's agent gambled on FA and it paid off that a bad team was willing to overpay. I think Bernier fit our style more than Freddie and I dont like the signing in the least. If Bernier would have taken 2 x 3.5 or slightly more to go with us, I wish we had offered it.

Speaking of overpaying, NJ did it again with Dougie. Dougie looks great in stats but he fades in the playoffs. The team wasnt willing to over spend on him. We cant afford to with Svech, Necas, and Aho all coming up for new contracts in the next 3 seasons. Not money issues but future cap issues.

Im not sure how we portray ourselves as cheap when we spend to the cap every year. That is just people wanting to make up a story because the team didnt spend money where they wanted them to. The money is still spent.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 23

hey man, its you guys who potray yourselves as cheap. handing out insutling offers to super stars and not being able to afford your own home developed goalie. cheap and broke.

What research is that? Think your anger is misguided - while I’d love to work in the front office neither I nor any other fans on this website are making those decisions. We’re fans with opinions, that’s it.

Why are you so upset at a team that isn’t the one you cheer for making in your view cheap or bad deals? Isn’t that a good thing for you and your team? One less team to compete with, right?

I’d be upset too tho if my team couldn’t get out of the first round and misallocating their cap space too. Maybe that’s it?
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 25
Hockey247
What research is that? Think your anger is misguided - while I’d love to work in the front office neither I nor any other fans on this website are making those decisions. We’re fans with opinions, that’s it.

Why are you so upset at a team that isn’t the one you cheer for making in your view cheap or bad deals? Isn’t that a good thing for you and your team? One less team to compete with, right?

I’d be upset too tho if my team couldn’t get out of the first round and misallocating their cap space too. Maybe that’s it?

hey man. im not the one whose upset. i jsut stated a fact that your team is cheap and broke. im just stating facts. you guys are trying to negate it
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 27
hey man. im not the one whose upset. i jsut stated a fact that your team is cheap and broke. im just stating facts. you guys are trying to negate it

If it’s a fact why do they spend to the cap every year? You seem really upset by how aggressive and animated you are by something that really doesn’t even negatively impact you. If anything it should be a good thing and you should be happy.
30 juill. 2021 à 9 h 29
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051

I mean, it's not really called "research" when all you do is get sucked in by a few hilariously stupid narratives. But that's cool though!
BStinson a aimé ceci.
12 août 2021 à 8 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 162

They are already paid. Marner is actually owed less than what they would have to pay Marner. THAT is why I made this you silly gooses.
12 août 2021 à 10 h 17
Hurricane Waddell
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,601
@hockey247 why are you the way you are?

Cheap and broke would be not spending money, like the Sabres. I’m not a fan of the way the Canes lost Nedeljkovic, nor am I shocked by the supposed final offer they gave to Dougie. Both offers were presented as the value they placed on those players. Both players were in the Canes organization for several years (3 for Dougie and 7 for Nedeljkovic), and the canes capped their expenditures on those players.

The Dougie contract was outrageous, so have been the recent rash of stupid crazy defenseman contracts handed out. Canes wanted no part of that. Dougie is a regular season player, not a playoff performer. Dougie’s points per game in the playoffs take a nose-dive, where other Canes players (Slavin/Pesce) see their points rise…why? That Dougie contract and it’s NMC NTC laden 9 AAV is going to look real silly in 3 years.
12 août 2021 à 23 h 7
Hockey247
Quoting: Caniac555
hockey247 why are you the way you are?

Cheap and broke would be not spending money, like the Sabres. I’m not a fan of the way the Canes lost Nedeljkovic, nor am I shocked by the supposed final offer they gave to Dougie. Both offers were presented as the value they placed on those players. Both players were in the Canes organization for several years (3 for Dougie and 7 for Nedeljkovic), and the canes capped their expenditures on those players.

The Dougie contract was outrageous, so have been the recent rash of stupid crazy defenseman contracts handed out. Canes wanted no part of that. Dougie is a regular season player, not a playoff performer. Dougie’s points per game in the playoffs take a nose-dive, where other Canes players (Slavin/Pesce) see their points rise…why? That Dougie contract and it’s NMC NTC laden 9 AAV is going to look real silly in 3 years.

this convo died a long time ago bud. my point was proven when your gm and owner couldn't pay your own home developed goalie and hamilton.
12 août 2021 à 23 h 34
Your deal is bad
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 530
this convo died a long time ago bud. my point was proven when your gm and owner couldn't pay your own home developed goalie and hamilton.

"this convo died a long time ago bud"

continues convo

lol...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage