SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Carolina Hurricanes signed Anthony Deangelo (1 Year / $1,000,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 0
down bad
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,426
embarrassing
Boubou79 et TheFlamesFanatic25 a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 3
Bedard23
Mentions "j'aime": 4,465
So there’s a team that doesn’t give a f*ck about attitude clearly
Boubou79 et Gmonwy a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 4
Nah.
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,281
Quoting: Dzinger18
True, but he's such a cancer as a person. This is not good for what was one of the most likeable teams in the league.

Can’t wait for the DeAngelo burner account to show up.
Zinger et DogDayCaps2 a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 4
Buljujarvi
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,552
Quoting: Dzinger18
True, but he's such a cancer as a person. This is not good for what was one of the most likeable teams in the league.

frankly idrc. hopefully brindamour can help because tony d can be very good. itll be really interesting to see how this shakes out.
Zinger a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 5
Flames Fan
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 116
Ratio on Twitter...
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 7
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,433

waddeLL
dopplsan a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 11
*sigh*
dopplsan a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 13
down bad
Quoting: ConnorMcHellebucyk
frankly idrc. hopefully brindamour can help because tony d can be very good. itll be really interesting to see how this shakes out.

i think that's why people are mad. most people are dismissive or don't care about things like this and they really should. brindamour can help him become a decent human who views everyone as equal? that would be cool but chances are that his family has been ignorant for generations and he's no different.... embarrassing move by the Canes they took a step backwards.
ConnorMcHellebucyk a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 14
Buljujarvi
Quoting: DogDayCaps2
i think that's why people are mad. most people are dismissive or don't care about things like this and they really should. brindamour can help him become a decent human who views everyone as equal? that would be cool but chances are that his family has been ignorant for generations and he's no different.... embarrassing move by the Canes they took a step backwards.

I can’t imagine tony doesn’t want to change and be better
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 19
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982
Quoting: dopplsan
Never forget…skill tops all. If he were worth it, NYR would’ve kept him, clown or not.

But, he wasn’t worth it.

Not worth 4 mil. If he can clean up his attitude and he performs it looks like an excellent move
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 21

No they didn't. It's a tryout. If he cleans up his act and rebounds it's a great signing. Even people with terrible backgrounds can be reformed.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 21
down bad
I can’t imagine tony doesn’t want to change and be better

really? maybe its just different where i come from but people rarely change for the better.... especially when theres little to no repercussions for their actions. He got payed to do nothing then got bought out and immediately gets signed. IMO this guy going to Carolina makes sense.... he can hang his confederate flag outside with no shame
dopplsan a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 21
Not yet trannycided
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,016
This is Tony D's FOURTH chance. First, TBL jettisoned him; then ARI got sick of him; then he finally seemed to have learned his lesson on his third chance with NYR... until this year.

Behind that terrible attitude, there's a talented player, but dear God; how many chances is he gonna get?
dopplsan a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 25
Buljujarvi
really? maybe its just different where i come from but people rarely change for the better.... especially when theres little to no repercussions for their actions. He got payed to do nothing then got bought out and immediately gets signed. IMO this guy going to Carolina makes sense.... he can hang his confederate flag outside with no shame

lol you have no idea that he has a confederate flag. People can be Trump supporters and also not confederates lol.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 26
down bad
Quoting: Chopper02
No they didn't. It's a tryout. If he cleans up his act and rebounds it's a great signing. Even people with terrible backgrounds can be reformed.

" It's a tryout" so they didnt sign him for a million dollars? Hey maybe youre right but after having little consequences for his actions whats his motivation to change? did he get professional help or is he just going to use will power to not use slurs?
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 27
down bad
lol you have no idea that he has a confederate flag. People can be Trump supporters and also not confederates lol.

idk...i would bet a lot he has a confederate flag. no proof but im confident he does lol
dopplsan a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 33
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 69
I know I’m gonna take heat for this but whatever, everyone one banishing this kid because they don’t like his politics is a joke, I can’t believe how indoctrinated sports fans have become, hockey has never had a problem with “inclusion” people on here are literally calling this kids family ignorant, now all that said his other locker room issues are obviously concerning but there was more to that locker room fight in ny, many reporters and even NYR players said he was not in the wrong, I’m sure the canes got the whole story, still it’s a shame to see people being ignorant and close minded all in the pursuit of “inclusivity” and I am obviously not excusing what he said as a teenager but it was one incident, we should seek to learn and forgive not take away his ability to make a living.
28 juill. 2021 à 15 h 51
down bad
Quoting: Patriot12992
I know I’m gonna take heat for this but whatever, everyone one banishing this kid because they don’t like his politics is a joke, I can’t believe how indoctrinated sports fans have become, hockey has never had a problem with “inclusion” people on here are literally calling this kids family ignorant, now all that said his other locker room issues are obviously concerning but there was more to that locker room fight in ny, many reporters and even NYR players said he was not in the wrong, I’m sure the canes got the whole story, still it’s a shame to see people being ignorant and close minded all in the pursuit of “inclusivity” and I am obviously not excusing what he said as a teenager but it was one incident, we should seek to learn and forgive not take away his ability to make a living.

" people on here are literally calling this kids family ignorant" the guys father, in a defense of DeAngelo, said he uses those same slurs, “Every day. Every day.” lol your defense is almost as bad as his...

https://twitter.com/hockeynuisance/status/1420100498946985988
28 juill. 2021 à 16 h 1
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
How many bad moves are you going to do?

Waddell:

cover10.jpg

Love your memes
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 16 h 2
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,729
Quoting: Leafs_and_Sens_Fan
Love your memes

Thanks!
Leafs_and_Sens_Fan a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 16 h 2
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,275
Habs and Hurricanes. What do those 2 teams have in common?
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 16 h 22
" It's a tryout" so they didnt sign him for a million dollars? Hey maybe youre right but after having little consequences for his actions whats his motivation to change? did he get professional help or is he just going to use will power to not use slurs?

Little consequences? He didn't play for 70% of the season and got bought out of his contract. He was suspended previously (not last year). He also hasn't used any slurs as of recent from what I understand.
If anyone can clean his a** up it's Brindamour
28 juill. 2021 à 16 h 35
down bad
Quoting: Chopper02
Little consequences? He didn't play for 70% of the season and got bought out of his contract. He was suspended previously (not last year). He also hasn't used any slurs as of recent from what I understand.
If anyone can clean his a** up it's Brindamour

he made millions of dollars to sit at home.... refused to terminate his contract then got bought out which means he's still getting paid by the Rangers and now he's getting paid by a different team also... thats rough ....yeah here is millions of dollars to stay home... okay now we are going to pay you to play for a different team that'll pay you also? what lesson waslearned there? honestly asking bc it looks to me like he can F up and still find a team to take him.

from a strictly hockey move its a great move and at the end of the day the Canes made it clear that theyll try to win at any cost. i personally wouldnt have signed him but if you think Rod can help wash away generations of racism then great signing. Him going to SC would be like send Kuzy to Vegas
28 juill. 2021 à 16 h 38
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,184
Then allow me to put it more bluntly, The NHL gives millions of dollars to groups that not only use racist language but also support cop killers ( Joanne Chesimard), support murderous communist regimes (Mao and Castro) and general insurrection (those groups are BLM and color of change both of whom receive money from the NHL). And yet no one is allowed to comment, then Anthony DeAngelo gets signed to a contract and people start posturing like he is representative of a "problem" its a joke.

what groups

edit: actually don't reply to this. i don't want to get into an argument over politics, i've got more important things to do than entertain nonsense.
DogDayCaps2 a aimé ceci.
28 juill. 2021 à 16 h 41
down bad
Then allow me to put it more bluntly, The NHL gives millions of dollars to groups that not only use racist language but also support cop killers ( Joanne Chesimard), support murderous communist regimes (Mao and Castro) and general insurrection (those groups are BLM and color of change both of whom receive money from the NHL). And yet no one is allowed to comment, then Anthony DeAngelo gets signed to a contract and people start posturing like he is representative of a "problem" its a joke.

Holy **** you are one of those people..no thanks. you are a walking Fox news zombie its like talking to a wall. you are the type that has a shirt that says " all lives matter" hard pass. have a good day.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage