2. Svechnikov, Andrei [Droits de RFA]
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (CAR)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (CHI)
  5. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (CAR)
  6. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
CAR
  1. Abramov, Mikhail
  2. Brooks, Adam
  3. Marner, Mitchell (2 500 000 $ retained)
  4. Nylander, William (1 000 000 $ retained)
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Greiss, Thomas (1 000 000 $ retained)
DET
  1. Kerfoot, Alexander
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (CHI)
DET
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (CAR)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Mangiapane, Andrew
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (FLA)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (CGY)
TOR
  1. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (BOS)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (BOS)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BOS
Logo de TOR
Logo de FLA
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de BOS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CGY
Logo de BOS
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CAR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $80 081 084 $0 $537 500 $1 418 916 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
8 725 000 $8 725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 8
3 725 000 $3 725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 1
2 725 000 $2 725 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 687 500 $3 687 500 $
DG
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 762 500 $3 762 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
Logo de Bruins de Boston
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG
UFA - 1
875 000 $875 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 juill. 2021 à 17 h 2
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982
Quoting: mokumboi
I'm sorry, did you just trade for Mangiapane and then turn straight around and offload him for next to nothing? WOOF.

Ehh how is it a problem or ridiculous that Germany would drop a player for wearing Nazi symbols? WTF?

He didn't wear Nazi symbols. That's the point. And when you look at why Germany banned him, it's not because of that, it's because of who he supports politically. Worth noting too he compared Hillary, whom he apparently thinks is evil, to Hitler. So it sounds like nazism is pretty evil in his eyes.
26 juill. 2021 à 17 h 6
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,075
Quoting: Chopper02
He didn't wear Nazi symbols. That's the point. And when you look at why Germany banned him, it's not because of that, it's because of who he supports politically. Worth noting too he compared Hillary, whom he apparently thinks is evil, to Hitler. So it sounds like nazism is pretty evil in his eyes.

Yeeeah, that's not what I asked.
26 juill. 2021 à 17 h 11
Yeeeah, that's not what I asked.

Honestly, I dont think anyone should be banned for speech, even if classless/hateful. "Hockey is for Everyone" should literally mean that very thing and could actually bring people together. Banning only pushes someone to the edges.
Having said that, he never did those things and was banned for not supporting the "correct" political ideas which is nonsense to me.
26 juill. 2021 à 17 h 18
mokumboi
Honestly, I dont think anyone should be banned for speech, even if classless/hateful.

"Hockey is for Everyone" should literally mean that very thing and could actually bring people together.

Banning only pushes someone to the edges.

1- You don't think a team should be allowed to distance itself from a player who literally promotes genocidal hate? But apparently it's okay for that same team to be forced to dress that same scumbag lunatic?

2- GTFOOHWTBS. Who the hell wants to be brought together with a Nazi???

3- Seriously, it's like you don't even understand the insanity you're spouting. Pull your head out.
26 juill. 2021 à 20 h 51
1- You don't think a team should be allowed to distance itself from a player who literally promotes genocidal hate? But apparently it's okay for that same team to be forced to dress that same scumbag lunatic?

2- GTFOOHWTBS. Who the hell wants to be brought together with a Nazi???

3- Seriously, it's like you don't even understand the insanity you're spouting. Pull your head out.

1. I never said a team should be forced to keep him on the roster. But a player shouldn't be banned from the league.
2. Would you say the same about a black nationalist (yes they do exist) or would you try to befriend and help them see they're wrong? If you haven't listened or looked at Darryl Davis's work, then you should. Most of these white nationalist fools don't even know what they're talking about nor have they met someone different. But Davis, a black man, goes to Klan rallies and others to talk to them. And you know what? It helps tremendously. By pushing people to the edge you're only reinforcing their belief system.
3. I understand plenty, hence why I'm having the conversation. If "hockey is for everyone" then that rule applies to everyone or else it's b.s. It's also not a good way to help see the light. If you dont understand that then you're just as naive as they are.
26 juill. 2021 à 22 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Gotham Maple Leafs
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 18
1. I never said a team should be forced to keep him on the roster. But a player shouldn't be banned from the league.
2. Would you say the same about a black nationalist (yes they do exist) or would you try to befriend and help them see they're wrong? If you haven't listened or looked at Darryl Davis's work, then you should. Most of these white nationalist fools don't even know what they're talking about nor have they met someone different. But Davis, a black man, goes to Klan rallies and others to talk to them. And you know what? It helps tremendously. By pushing people to the edge you're only reinforcing their belief system.
3. I understand plenty, hence why I'm having the conversation. If "hockey is for everyone" then that rule applies to everyone or else it's b.s. It's also not a good way to help see the light. If you dont understand that then you're just as naive as they are.

I think He Should Be Banned from the League.

It's a hint hint the thing wit da Helmet symbol.

If anything else, it represents everything HOCKEY should be against.

Like hatin on folks for things they can not even change N had literally ZERO control over happening to them.

It is called INVOLUNTARY traits. Traits that you don't chose like your Race, nationality, place of birth, skin color, cultural upbringing, income, sexuality, personal N or Spiritual/religious beliefs, gender...

All these things just kinda is the stuff U were born with N grew up with your whole life.

We all have them.

So we are all the same on the count that we all have involuntary traits.

Like using Santa Clause as an example, it's like Santa Clause on Christmas delivering gifts N U got a gift U personally liked N every one else laughter at u on it.

N created a series of injokes at the school yard 3 make fun of you.

For a Toy you like N have real genuine pride in yet you feel sad N isolated all the same because you keep turning your head wondering...

"Is that person making jokes @ me?"
"Could they be a friend~now wait they just laughed at me N walked by"

Like...

Seriously.

Everyone got to STOP wit the Hate N sneak dissin Nazi HATE SIGNS N SYMBOLS N let's just...

GET BACK 2 HOCKEY ALREADY!
27 juill. 2021 à 3 h 46
mokumboi

1- It's the national team, dude. And spreading Nazi crap is illegal in Germany. But hey, if you want to pretend that a German doesn't know what an SS symbol is, have at it.

And yes, by barring a team from choosing who deserves to represent their team (every team in the world of any kind has moral behavior clauses in contracts), you are very much axing their freedom of choice.

2- There's more than one way to skin a cat. Another is to confront the abhorrent views/behavior. This should ALWAYS happen. Not "oh let's ignore it and invite him over for rewards that come off as implicit approval because he can play sportsball!"

And pushing lunatics to the fringes keeps their vomitous message from being broadcast to greater numbers. Duh doy. Who cares about the beliefs of one loser when we can prevent him from spreading that filth to hundreds or thousands or even millions?

And yes I know Darryl Davis, but that is a very different situation. He goes privately to people in their homes and talks one v one with them. This is nothing like that. At all.

3- What a wildly ridiculous bunch of utter pablum. Hockey is not for Nazis or people dog whistling Nazi crap. Ever. Nothing should be. EVER. How hard is this?????
27 juill. 2021 à 6 h 34
1- It's the national team, dude. And spreading Nazi crap is illegal in Germany. But hey, if you want to pretend that a German doesn't know what an SS symbol is, have at it.

And yes, by barring a team from choosing who deserves to represent their team (every team in the world of any kind has moral behavior clauses in contracts), you are very much axing their freedom of choice.

2- There's more than one way to skin a cat. Another is to confront the abhorrent views/behavior. This should ALWAYS happen. Not "oh let's ignore it and invite him over for rewards that come off as implicit approval because he can play sportsball!"

And pushing lunatics to the fringes keeps their vomitous message from being broadcast to greater numbers. Duh doy. Who cares about the beliefs of one loser when we can prevent him from spreading that filth to hundreds or thousands or even millions?

And yes I know Darryl Davis, but that is a very different situation. He goes privately to people in their homes and talks one v one with them. This is nothing like that. At all.

3- What a wildly ridiculous bunch of utter pablum. Hockey is not for Nazis or people dog whistling Nazi crap. Ever. Nothing should be. EVER. How hard is this?????

1. A team can choose, but barring does nothing. Again, it's not an 'SS' symbol, it's simply a type of font. Should the band 'Kiss' be banned from Germany because they use the same font? That's all it is dude, a type of font, not an SS symbol. People will see what want to see even if it's not there. In Greiss's case, it wasn't there. He has two S in his name, not his fault.

2. You can confront the views by talking to them. No, David doesn't just go door to door, he shows up at rallies as well. His work is fantastic. And no, pushing people to the edges never works, it only reinforces them, especially when the definition of "nazi" gets expanded to those who don't even believe that crap. Davis has been called a nazi just for trying to help these people. You honestly think he should be forced into thr fringes?
You also never answered my question. Should black nationalist be allowed to play in the NHL or be part of society? You seem to deflect away from that

3 it's not b.s. to apply the same rule to everyone. Otherwise the phrase has no meaning. Hockey should bring people together from all backgrounds, not ones you deem "acceptable". Otherwise it ceases to mean anything. Who knows, maybe that dude changes his perspective (see number 2). If the guy starts causing problems, then a team has the right to get rid of him.

In Greiss case, he not only never spewed any of these ideas, he just a font that looks cool, just like KISS did. He hasn't ever spewed nazi crap.
27 juill. 2021 à 6 h 40
Quoting: Ed_
I think He Should Be Banned from the League.

It's a hint hint the thing wit da Helmet symbol.

If anything else, it represents everything HOCKEY should be against.

Like hatin on folks for things they can not even change N had literally ZERO control over happening to them.

It is called INVOLUNTARY traits. Traits that you don't chose like your Race, nationality, place of birth, skin color, cultural upbringing, income, sexuality, personal N or Spiritual/religious beliefs, gender...

All these things just kinda is the stuff U were born with N grew up with your whole life.

We all have them.

So we are all the same on the count that we all have involuntary traits.

Like using Santa Clause as an example, it's like Santa Clause on Christmas delivering gifts N U got a gift U personally liked N every one else laughter at u on it.

N created a series of injokes at the school yard 3 make fun of you.

For a Toy you like N have real genuine pride in yet you feel sad N isolated all the same because you keep turning your head wondering...

"Is that person making jokes me?"
"Could they be a friend~now wait they just laughed at me N walked by"

Like...

Seriously.

Everyone got to STOP wit the Hate N sneak dissin Nazi HATE SIGNS N SYMBOLS N let's just...

GET BACK 2 HOCKEY ALREADY!

He never used the SS symbol. That's the point, he used a font that numerous goalies have used on their helmets before, it's not his fault he has two s's in his name. Again, the league should ban KISS music then because they use the same font. But they dont, and you know why? It's because the adults see it for what it is, a type of font. People need to grow up. Not everything is a "dog whistle".
You say physical traits and thoughts but the truth is that many thoughts and ideas are implanted in our heads and some people honestly don't know any better. It's not that hard to convert an extremist especially if they've never known anything else.
27 juill. 2021 à 7 h 14
mokumboi
1. A team can choose, but barring does nothing. Again, it's not an 'SS' symbol, it's simply a type of font. Should the band 'Kiss' be banned from Germany because they use the same font? That's all it is dude, a type of font, not an SS symbol. People will see what want to see even if it's not there. In Greiss's case, it wasn't there. He has two S in his name, not his fault.

2. You can confront the views by talking to them. No, David doesn't just go door to door, he shows up at rallies as well. His work is fantastic. And no, pushing people to the edges never works, it only reinforces them, especially when the definition of "nazi" gets expanded to those who don't even believe that crap. Davis has been called a nazi just for trying to help these people. You honestly think he should be forced into thr fringes?
You also never answered my question. Should black nationalist be allowed to play in the NHL or be part of society? You seem to deflect away from that

3 it's not b.s. to apply the same rule to everyone. Otherwise the phrase has no meaning. Hockey should bring people together from all backgrounds, not ones you deem "acceptable". Otherwise it ceases to mean anything. Who knows, maybe that dude changes his perspective (see number 2). If the guy starts causing problems, then a team has the right to get rid of him.

In Greiss case, he not only never spewed any of these ideas, he just a font that looks cool, just like KISS did. He hasn't ever spewed nazi crap.

(sigh)

Too much irrelevant nonsense, willful delusion and mind-blowing bull**** = too much work. This is not worth my time. I said what I said.
27 juill. 2021 à 7 h 17
mokumboi
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
27 juill. 2021 à 7 h 19

It's also worth mentioning that the helmet in question was from the 2013-2014 season when he was with Arizona. His helmets after nor the ones before it had the same font. It's pretty safe to say he went with a font style that he thought looked good with the helmet and not some sort of dog whistle.
27 juill. 2021 à 7 h 22
(sigh)

Too much irrelevant nonsense, willful delusion and mind-blowing bull**** = too much work. This is not worth my time. I said what I said.

No willful delusion at all, this is a conversation. If you disagree that's fine, but because I have a differing opinion than yours it doesn't mean mine is "delusion".
27 juill. 2021 à 7 h 34
mokumboi
No willful delusion at all, this is a conversation. If you disagree that's fine, but because I have a differing opinion than yours it doesn't mean mine is "delusion".

DE-lusion. The font of the SS is entirely different from the font for the rest of his name. He's German. Are we actually going to pretend that he doesn;t understand what is happening on his helmet?

Just stop.

Pa-p0eq4mfETM0yJLKhQFohkl9f8fysm4uqLG0XSrHAdZmQuAsU-Sv3NUU-2l7mkijGQjgk_CbP5whO9rOnUSnJWhpk1fm7O6q5x_TG43Rm6XIzTcZ3NHr6ib9TzaVG8nq8JPs12
27 juill. 2021 à 7 h 57
DE-lusion. The font of the SS is entirely different from the font for the rest of his name. He's German. Are we actually going to pretend that he doesn;t understand what is happening on his helmet?

Just stop.

Pa-p0eq4mfETM0yJLKhQFohkl9f8fysm4uqLG0XSrHAdZmQuAsU-Sv3NUU-2l7mkijGQjgk_CbP5whO9rOnUSnJWhpk1fm7O6q5x_TG43Rm6XIzTcZ3NHr6ib9TzaVG8nq8JPs12

It's not different. Again, if he wanted to do an 'SS', why doesn't he do it on every helmet? He doesn't, nor does he spread this type of b.s. He's been on the German national team since this helmet was used and all of sudden it's somehow "Nazi symbolism" but hasn't been the last 7 years when he was on the German team? Going back to what you suggested previously, if Germans were so good at "spotting" an SS symbol, how come it took 7 years to spot it? It wasn't hidden. It's not an SS. Don't buy into everything you read. Be a more rational person than that.
27 juill. 2021 à 7 h 58
mokumboi
It's not different.

Buh bye.
27 juill. 2021 à 8 h 3
Buh bye.

It's not, but see what you want you want to see. Let the rational have the conversations around this as clearly you can't be rational about it.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage