Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $81 003 130 $1 741 463 $3 432 500 $496 870 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 8
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
809 167 $809 167 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
908 333 $908 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 6
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
G
UFA - 6
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 juill. 2021 à 23 h 13
Flames
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 336
Good lord you couldn't be further off from value there, try Bowen Byram instead otherwise the Flames laugh you off the phone.
Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2021 à 23 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,532
Wow these trades are lopsided
CD282 a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2021 à 23 h 32
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,022
Quoting: Ansabch12
Good lord you couldn't be further off from value there, try Bowen Byram instead otherwise the Flames laugh you off the phone.

The trade is awful but thinking you’re getting Byram for Lindholm is just as bad.
24 juill. 2021 à 23 h 50
Flames
Quoting: Xqb15a
The trade is awful but thinking you’re getting Byram for Lindholm is just as bad.

How so?

How much do you think it costs to get a controlled 1C that can play both sides of the puck, score 30 goals and nearly 70 pts a season, play powerplay minutes, penalty kill, has positive defensive numbers, and wins faceoffs. All of this while making UNDER 5 MILLION AAV IN A FLAT CAP WORLD. All of this while only 26 years old, not even in his prime yet, also his middle name is Zebulon for crying out loud.

The minimum price is Bowen Byram, not a late 20's pick and a decent prospect, try watching a Flames game before you argue this again.
25 juill. 2021 à 8 h 49
Mentions "j'aime": 562
Oilers easily decline
CD282 a aimé ceci.
25 juill. 2021 à 9 h 11
How so?

How much do you think it costs to get a controlled 1C that can play both sides of the puck, score 30 goals and nearly 70 pts a season, play powerplay minutes, penalty kill, has positive defensive numbers, and wins faceoffs. All of this while making UNDER 5 MILLION AAV IN A FLAT CAP WORLD. All of this while only 26 years old, not even in his prime yet, also his middle name is Zebulon for crying out loud.

The minimum price is Bowen Byram, not a late 20's pick and a decent prospect, try watching a Flames game before you argue this again.

He isn’t a 1C, he has scored more than 60pts exactly once in his career, speaking of which he is a 0.63 ppg career scorer. Instead of assuming I have never watched a Flames game why don’t you take off your homer hat and actually understand the value of the players. Maybe that’s CGY’s problem as to why they aren’t anything but a middle of the road team, they overvalue assets to an irrational level. Byram is an elite prospect, hell look at what he did in this abbreviated season defensively for cup contender. But nice try kid.
25 juill. 2021 à 16 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 0

You right I could add more but Byram AND a 1st? Wow that's crazy steep. That's monahan/Tkachuk territory
25 juill. 2021 à 21 h 4
Flames
Modifié 25 juill. 2021 à 21 h 11
He isn’t a 1C, he has scored more than 60pts exactly once in his career, speaking of which he is a 0.63 ppg career scorer. Instead of assuming I have never watched a Flames game why don’t you take off your homer hat and actually understand the value of the players. Maybe that’s CGY’s problem as to why they aren’t anything but a middle of the road team, they overvalue assets to an irrational level. Byram is an elite prospect, hell look at what he did in this abbreviated season defensively for cup contender. But nice try kid.

Wow you really refuted my points there, great job!

Lets forget about the points I made about how hes an elite defensive player on top of his 30 goal scoring potential and hes 26 making less than 5 million in a flat cap world. You think it's so easy to acquire a player like that without giving up something like Byram in return then sure find someone else cause you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Pulling up offensive stats doesn't refute or argue any of my points, if a guy like Ristolainen can get a 1st, a 2nd, and a roster player then thats what the market is rn, its a seller's market and thats where the value comes from.

Also saying "kid" doesn't do anything for you except make you like exceptionally stupid, maybe actually argue the points next time and I could take you seriously.

And also when it comes to offensive stats he had 47 pts in 56 games this year which last time I checked is on pace for more than 60 pts in a season, so again do some research before you make yourself look like an idiot.
25 juill. 2021 à 21 h 5
Flames
Modifié 25 juill. 2021 à 21 h 12
Quoting: Btom2
You right I could add more but Byram AND a 1st? Wow that's crazy steep. That's monahan/Tkachuk territory

Aaaaaaand that's how I know you have no idea what you're talking about lmao

Monahan isn't worth anything close to what Lindholm is worth, so again try to actually understand a players trade value before making stupid offers.

Also your new trade offer for Lindholm is still not worth taking, throw in Newhook, Timmins, or Byram to make it work otherwise look for another team to trade with.
25 juill. 2021 à 23 h 14
Wow you really refuted my points there, great job!

Lets forget about the points I made about how hes an elite defensive player on top of his 30 goal scoring potential and hes 26 making less than 5 million in a flat cap world. You think it's so easy to acquire a player like that without giving up something like Byram in return then sure find someone else cause you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. Pulling up offensive stats doesn't refute or argue any of my points, if a guy like Ristolainen can get a 1st, a 2nd, and a roster player then thats what the market is rn, its a seller's market and thats where the value comes from.

Also saying "kid" doesn't do anything for you except make you like exceptionally stupid, maybe actually argue the points next time and I could take you seriously.

And also when it comes to offensive stats he had 47 pts in 56 games this year which last time I checked is on pace for more than 60 pts in a season, so again do some research before you make yourself look like an idiot.

Instead of calling you stupid I called you kid. Has he ever scored 30 goals. No. What’s his career scoring average .63 which equates to 52pts a season. He’ll be 27 at the start of the season so he isn’t all the sudden going to be churning out 82 pt seasons or ppg. You want to know who has a similar career point production Kadri at 0.64 ppg. A 27 yr old let’s be generous 65 pt guy doesn’t net you a 20yr dman that proved as a 19 yr old he could play in a cup contender stop 4 and is the best defensive prospect in the league. And as for your ascertion that he is elite defensively please he’s very good but he isn’t elite. Get real.
26 juill. 2021 à 1 h 10
Flames
Instead of calling you stupid I called you kid. Has he ever scored 30 goals. No. What’s his career scoring average .63 which equates to 52pts a season. He’ll be 27 at the start of the season so he isn’t all the sudden going to be churning out 82 pt seasons or ppg. You want to know who has a similar career point production Kadri at 0.64 ppg. A 27 yr old let’s be generous 65 pt guy doesn’t net you a 20yr dman that proved as a 19 yr old he could play in a cup contender stop 4 and is the best defensive prospect in the league. And as for your ascertion that he is elite defensively please he’s very good but he isn’t elite. Get real.

Buddy he had 29 in 70 games 2 seasons ago so again you're wrong. If you extrapolate that season he easily breaks 30 goals in that 82 games, he was nearly ppg this year so again that's very good.

You know why Kadri isn't a good comparable, he plays on the best team in the league, he gets carried to like a million powerplay points by that insane Avs powerplay, he's signed for 1 more year and then hes a UFA. Lindholm is signed for 3 more years at less than 5 million in a FLAT CAP WORLD, you've made 3 replies and you've failed to address that point 3 times now so clearly you can't argue it because you know im right about how valuable a contract like that is.

He's very clearly elite defensively, the guy plays PK and got selke votes lmao what else you want him to do turn into Datsyuk? Like either your bar for elite is wayyyyy too high or again you're talking out your ass. Given the market, the contract, the near ppg pace he can play at, the defensive prowess he possess, and that hes a center whos very good at winning faceoffs, yes he's worth Byram, Newhook, or Timmins. If one of those 3 is not in the deal then take your horrible trade offers somewhere else cause we have no interest in moving him.

Also calling me stupid or calling me kid doesn't help your arguments, when you start insulting the other person in a hockey argument it shows you're way too insecure to debate like a normal person.
26 juill. 2021 à 9 h 5
Buddy he had 29 in 70 games 2 seasons ago so again you're wrong. If you extrapolate that season he easily breaks 30 goals in that 82 games, he was nearly ppg this year so again that's very good.

You know why Kadri isn't a good comparable, he plays on the best team in the league, he gets carried to like a million powerplay points by that insane Avs powerplay, he's signed for 1 more year and then hes a UFA. Lindholm is signed for 3 more years at less than 5 million in a FLAT CAP WORLD, you've made 3 replies and you've failed to address that point 3 times now so clearly you can't argue it because you know im right about how valuable a contract like that is.

He's very clearly elite defensively, the guy plays PK and got selke votes lmao what else you want him to do turn into Datsyuk? Like either your bar for elite is wayyyyy too high or again you're talking out your ass. Given the market, the contract, the near ppg pace he can play at, the defensive prowess he possess, and that hes a center whos very good at winning faceoffs, yes he's worth Byram, Newhook, or Timmins. If one of those 3 is not in the deal then take your horrible trade offers somewhere else cause we have no interest in moving him.

Also calling me stupid or calling me kid doesn't help your arguments, when you start insulting the other person in a hockey argument it shows you're way too insecure to debate like a normal person.

You’re arguments get worse and worse. Elite defensively, because he kills penalties he got zero Selke ZERO Selke votes, you know who got more Mikko Rantanen and Mitch Marner and to be honest they don’t even try defensively. I get it you like him, he is a good player. He is not however anything you make him out to be. All to often on here people throw out elite and it is a joke because elite is the best of the best. If he were elite or a true 1C the flames wouldn’t be such a middling team too. And literally you show how little you know by lumping Byram and Newhook in with Timmins. Byram and Newhook are all sorts of levels above Timmins, but no you had to be the first one to shoot their mouth off with the predictable “he starts with Byram”, not even understanding the difference in not only the talent levels, but the values. Hell you could have thrown in the argument the trade needs to include Timmins and I wouldn’t have said anything, but you didn’t. You wanted to assert that he was a 1C which I rebuffed with stats seasonal and career. I gave you an example of a similar player who has played in the league 12 seasons and the response is he was carried by the best team. You say he is very clearly elite defensively but he hasn’t won a selke, didn’t even get votes this year but he plays on the pk. Then the good old near a ppg play, he is a career .6 ppg player. My standards for elite, yeah they are high that’s why it is called elite. Elite is best of the best, top 5 if you think that’s to high I encourage you to get a thesaurus and find a new word to use when you actually mean good.
26 juill. 2021 à 20 h 23
Flames
You’re arguments get worse and worse. Elite defensively, because he kills penalties he got zero Selke ZERO Selke votes, you know who got more Mikko Rantanen and Mitch Marner and to be honest they don’t even try defensively. I get it you like him, he is a good player. He is not however anything you make him out to be. All to often on here people throw out elite and it is a joke because elite is the best of the best. If he were elite or a true 1C the flames wouldn’t be such a middling team too. And literally you show how little you know by lumping Byram and Newhook in with Timmins. Byram and Newhook are all sorts of levels above Timmins, but no you had to be the first one to shoot their mouth off with the predictable “he starts with Byram”, not even understanding the difference in not only the talent levels, but the values. Hell you could have thrown in the argument the trade needs to include Timmins and I wouldn’t have said anything, but you didn’t. You wanted to assert that he was a 1C which I rebuffed with stats seasonal and career. I gave you an example of a similar player who has played in the league 12 seasons and the response is he was carried by the best team. You say he is very clearly elite defensively but he hasn’t won a selke, didn’t even get votes this year but he plays on the pk. Then the good old near a ppg play, he is a career .6 ppg player. My standards for elite, yeah they are high that’s why it is called elite. Elite is best of the best, top 5 if you think that’s to high I encourage you to get a thesaurus and find a new word to use when you actually mean good.

4th time now you failed again to argue my point about his contract, so yeah im done with argument, this is my last reply. You cannot argue with someone whos incapable of admitting hes wrong in any way shape or form. Hope you find a way to deal with that insecurity of yours!
26 juill. 2021 à 21 h 44
4th time now you failed again to argue my point about his contract, so yeah im done with argument, this is my last reply. You cannot argue with someone whos incapable of admitting hes wrong in any way shape or form. Hope you find a way to deal with that insecurity of yours!

Insecurity my guy, nah I’ve got 2 kids in college another in high school and discarded any insecurities I have at all. Sure Lindholm is on a great contract, sure he is a good player that doesn’t make him a 1C or elite defensively. But go ahead and gloss over the original point from the very beginning he doesn’t get you Byram, and then you magically lump Byram and Newhook with Timmins like they all have the same value. But hey you roll with him as your 1C on a fringe play off team.
26 juill. 2021 à 22 h 28
Flames
Insecurity my guy, nah I’ve got 2 kids in college another in high school and discarded any insecurities I have at all. Sure Lindholm is on a great contract, sure he is a good player that doesn’t make him a 1C or elite defensively. But go ahead and gloss over the original point from the very beginning he doesn’t get you Byram, and then you magically lump Byram and Newhook with Timmins like they all have the same value. But hey you roll with him as your 1C on a fringe play off team.

And yet again you failed to understand my point, clearly wisdom doesnt come with age lmao

I didn't say they have the same value, I just really like Timmins cause hes one of my favorite prospects not in the Flames so id love to him, its more of a personal bias for me.

A couple years of success has really gone to your head eh, forget about the fact that your team was one of the worst teams historically not even that long ago, a teams fortunes can change very quickly. Who even knows how you guys do this year, the Avs were certain cup favorites and somehow lost to Vegas. Last season was the same exact thing. This upcoming season you guys lose your vezina goalie, your captain, and several depth pieces, so maybe don't talk about other teams playoff hopes when you have nothing to show for your years of being "favorites".

All the other stuff again, you didn't make any good points saying hes a .6 career average scorer when he blossomed late is just such a stupid argument to discount my statement that hes basically gotten 30 goals in 2 of the last 3 season, and 2 of those 3 seasons he was nearly point per game while putting up excellent defensive numbers. If you think getting a player with all those attributes and making less than 5 million for 3 more years in a flat cap world isn't worth something significant then by all means offer your Shane Bowers and low picks, I can be here all day telling you that its a terrible stupid offer.

Also age doesn't mean you don't have insecurities lmao your first reply you called me a "kid" in a hockey discussion, good job!
27 juill. 2021 à 10 h 28
And yet again you failed to understand my point, clearly wisdom doesnt come with age lmao

I didn't say they have the same value, I just really like Timmins cause hes one of my favorite prospects not in the Flames so id love to him, its more of a personal bias for me.

A couple years of success has really gone to your head eh, forget about the fact that your team was one of the worst teams historically not even that long ago, a teams fortunes can change very quickly. Who even knows how you guys do this year, the Avs were certain cup favorites and somehow lost to Vegas. Last season was the same exact thing. This upcoming season you guys lose your vezina goalie, your captain, and several depth pieces, so maybe don't talk about other teams playoff hopes when you have nothing to show for your years of being "favorites".

All the other stuff again, you didn't make any good points saying hes a .6 career average scorer when he blossomed late is just such a stupid argument to discount my statement that hes basically gotten 30 goals in 2 of the last 3 season, and 2 of those 3 seasons he was nearly point per game while putting up excellent defensive numbers. If you think getting a player with all those attributes and making less than 5 million for 3 more years in a flat cap world isn't worth something significant then by all means offer your Shane Bowers and low picks, I can be here all day telling you that its a terrible stupid offer.

Also age doesn't mean you don't have insecurities lmao your first reply you called me a "kid" in a hockey discussion, good job!

Ah yes the Response after the I’m not going to respond declaration. The I’m going to ignore the scoring averages and scoring rates and lack of awards you don’t want to acknowledge. And oh yeah he blossomed late, well kid I got news for you he isn’t going to get to play OTT and VAN 16 times next year, or 2 other severely defensively hampered teams in EDM and WPG 16 times, and he still did not do what you claimed, he didn’t score 30, he isn’t a ppg, and he isn’t elite defensively. And finally the “ah I like Timmins” instead of sticking to the heart of the matter that it isn’t Byram kid. You don’t get Byram in a Lindholm trade. But no you had to huff he is a 1C, you had to puff, he is elite defensively, and then I had to blow your house down Kadri was better in both xGF, and xGA last year than Lindholm. It’s over kid, but hey we will get in a snarky response about your team being historically bad a few years ago, and yeah my guy they were and 2 short years later they bounced the #1 seeded Flames straight out in 5 and they still haven’t recovered.
27 juill. 2021 à 10 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,734
Quoting: GrinReaper
Oilers easily decline

Even if they added Neal to that trade they'd still decline it.
27 juill. 2021 à 17 h 3
Flames
Ah yes the Response after the I’m not going to respond declaration. The I’m going to ignore the scoring averages and scoring rates and lack of awards you don’t want to acknowledge. And oh yeah he blossomed late, well kid I got news for you he isn’t going to get to play OTT and VAN 16 times next year, or 2 other severely defensively hampered teams in EDM and WPG 16 times, and he still did not do what you claimed, he didn’t score 30, he isn’t a ppg, and he isn’t elite defensively. And finally the “ah I like Timmins” instead of sticking to the heart of the matter that it isn’t Byram kid. You don’t get Byram in a Lindholm trade. But no you had to huff he is a 1C, you had to puff, he is elite defensively, and then I had to blow your house down Kadri was better in both xGF, and xGA last year than Lindholm. It’s over kid, but hey we will get in a snarky response about your team being historically bad a few years ago, and yeah my guy they were and 2 short years later they bounced the #1 seeded Flames straight out in 5 and they still haven’t recovered.

LMAO you arent even worth responding to but since im a petty guy I cant help it, either way tho you proved absolutely nothing and said absolutely nothing intelligent. Your stats are cherry picked and nothing but excuse filled, oh he didnt do this cause of this and this and that, are you also gonna say McDavid isn't that good cause he played against the Jets 16 times too?. I cant keep arguing with someone whos head is so far up their ass they can see their dinner from 3 nights ago. It's really not fun arguing with an arrogant, hard-headed old man so ill end it with this, good luck finding some therapy cause them insecurity issues don't go away with age smile
27 juill. 2021 à 17 h 26
LMAO you arent even worth responding to but since im a petty guy I cant help it, either way tho you proved absolutely nothing and said absolutely nothing intelligent. Your stats are cherry picked and nothing but excuse filled, oh he didnt do this cause of this and this and that, are you also gonna say McDavid isn't that good cause he played against the Jets 16 times too?. I cant keep arguing with someone whos head is so far up their ass they can see their dinner from 3 nights ago. It's really not fun arguing with an arrogant, hard-headed old man so ill end it with this, good luck finding some therapy cause them insecurity issues don't go away with age smile

Ah yes the you cherry picked his career stats, hmm ok. The “he is elite defensively” but he didn’t even get a single Selke vote, when 2 defensive stalwarts like Mitch Marner and Rantanen did. And yes junior instead of using real logic and facts you’ve started with
“It begins with Byram”, to “he is a 1C”, to “he is elite defensively” and devolved into your head is up your ass. You said 2 responses ago “I’m not responding again”, is it you just can’t acknowledge you are wrong or is it you’ve learned from experience if you keep trying eventually they just go away? See I’m willing to admit Lindholm is a good player on a great contract, but a .6ppg career player (notice how that is a fact), who has a lower xGF 17.0 and higher xGA 14.4 than Nazim Kadri who has an xGF 19.4 and xGA 11.9 (oooo look more pretty stats and facts) and nobody would mistake him as a 1C. What’s funny junior is this all started not because I don’t think Lindholm isn’t good, or that his contract isn’t great is that like the 2 pump chump you are you throw out there “it starts with Byram”. Instead of acknowledging that you were acting like a sheep and bleating out ridiculous rhetoric and could have just said yeah that package needs to be an add, I would have never said anything, but the blustering biff you are went from there to by the end Lindholm is a defensively elite 1C, or in other words had somehow become Bergeron or Crosby. Great! Way to go champ.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage