sensonfire
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,438
CapFriendly Bot: Thread moved to appropriate forum
23 juill. 2021 à 23 h 55
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,624
Lmao Bergevin just became the biggest clown of a GM. After all of the bad moves made by GM’a today, this somehow tops them…
23 juill. 2021 à 23 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
If the Habs are smart (and they aren't) they'll drop this pick and apologize to the world and beg for forgiveness.
24 juill. 2021 à 0 h 13
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,388
Quoting: crankshaft
If the Habs are smart (and they aren't) they'll drop this pick and apologize to the world and beg for forgiveness.

I don't think they need to renounce the pick, many other players throughout the history of the NHL have done much worse than taping and releasing a sex tape. The sex was consensual, the taping and release was not. NYR still drafted Deangelo after he was suspended for racist comments, many former players who are in the HOF were notorious wife beaters. Mailloux did not rape the girl or force her to have sex and in N.A. he wouldn't have even been charged for this act.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2021 à 6 h 36
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,336
He’ll sign imo, Bergy wouldn’t waste a 1st on a player he’d renounce the rights to because of outrage, Mailloux is still a good player too
Campabee a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2021 à 7 h 50
Quoting: Campabee
I don't think they need to renounce the pick, many other players throughout the history of the NHL have done much worse than taping and releasing a sex tape. The sex was consensual, the taping and release was not. NYR still drafted Deangelo after he was suspended for racist comments, many former players who are in the HOF were notorious wife beaters. Mailloux did not rape the girl or force her to have sex and in N.A. he wouldn't have even been charged for this act.

Logan himself pulled out of the draft. my god how much clearer does it have to get, yet Bergevin still manages to be a piece of ****. I'd be embarrassed to be a habs fan.
24 juill. 2021 à 7 h 52
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,336
Logan himself pulled out of the draft. my god how much clearer does it have to get, yet Bergevin still manages to be a piece of ****. I'd be embarrassed to be a habs fan.

Mailloux would join the draft next year, also apparently many GM’s still had Mailloux on their board soooo
Campabee a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2021 à 11 h 29

It was an invasion of privacy charge, same charge you would get for opening someone else's mail not a sex crime. What is next persecuting someone for J walking? You do realize that she is also an offender of a more serious crime right. She was 18 and he was 17 at the time, therefore she committed statutory rape. Guess she should be thrown in jail forever or face the death penalty right? Come on two consenting adults engaged in consensual sex and the video got shared, how is that any different than the Kardashians? You cant persecute one and not the other. Man is society full of hypocrites!!!
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2021 à 11 h 30
Quoting: Campabee
It was an invasion of privacy charge, same charge you would get for opening someone else's mail not a sex crime. What is next persecuting someone for J walking? You do realize that she is also an offender of a more serious crime right. She was 18 and he was 17 at the time, therefore she committed statutory rape. Guess she should be thrown in jail forever or face the death penalty right? Come on two consenting adults engaged in consensual sex and the video got shared, how is that any different than the Kardashians? You cant persecute one and not the other. Man is society full of hypocrites!!!

Are you serious with this comment?
24 juill. 2021 à 12 h 8
Are you serious with this comment?

You must be a huge Kardashian fan!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation