SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Buffalo Sabres

Im Sorry

23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 37
Biased Opinion
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
This is my formal apology to all the Sabres fans I've dunked on over the years over their perceived value of Ristolainen. You managed to pull it off and I assume it was because of all your posts because I truly have no other explanation. You've all done the lords work and I'm speechless at the results.
Shibbal18, homiedaclown, palhal and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 38
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,572
HAHA, very true. Ditto!
Lenny7, Barbs, HockeyFan989 and 3 others a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 41
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 632
risto is underrated
homiedaclown, Shibbal18, gretzkyghosts and 2 others a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 42
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051
Sabres fans are busily preparing their "Eichel for 10 x 1st round picks+ teams top 5 propects" and "Reinhart for McDavid" ACGM's, knowing full well that their fanbase are the only ones who can pull it off.
OldNYIfan et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 43
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,136
I want to be clear. I haven't thought ristolainen is good for 4 years. I simply thought he had value in a trade. Never in my wildest dreams did I think he would get this in a trade.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
Quoting: habsfan00
risto is underrated

This is a great example. Posing as a Habs fan too? You Sabres fans really have gone above and beyond at inflating value!
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
Quoting: Lenny7
Sabres fans are busily preparing their "Eichel for 10 x 1st round picks+ teams top 5 propects" and "Reinhart for McDavid" ACGM's, knowing full well that their fanbase are the only ones who can pull it off.

10 1st rounders for Eichel is honestly more plausible than reality apparently
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 44
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,984

Literally no Buffalo fan has said that.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 45
wpg
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,028
Well good for them.. they needed some good news, thrilled Chevy stayed away

Who’s knows what the other trades value is gonna be tho… the other gm’s prob rnt that willing to pull a Fletcher

But if Risto turns it around like ROR did…. HUGE win
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 45
Subbanator
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,222
I used to defend the guy with him being so young and playing so many minutes but I still never thought his value was any where close to this. Its a huge win for Buffalo
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 45
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,156

Or you could just admit you were WAY OFF with what u thought we’d get for Risto,
and admit you have NO CLUE what we’ll get for Eichel or Reinhart

Maybe take the arrogance down a notch,
and just wait & see what happens
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 45
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,577
Great post!! And I was right there with you stating that his value was either a second or a third.

At least I can take consolation in the fact that this trade now prices both my crummy local teams out of the Eichel and Reinhart markets, so I don't have to worry about THAT for the next 5 or 6 hours. What's YOUR silver lining?
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 46
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 632
Quoting: Barbs
This is a great example. Posing as a Habs fan too? You Sabres fans really have gone above and beyond at inflating value!

im a habs fan bro. and i wish the habs did that they need a ppqb
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 46
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
@exo2769
@Lenny7
@HockeyFan989
I would like to know how many times I posted something to the effect:
Remember Chiarelli offered Hall, there were rumors that Ehlers one for one was fair and Brisbois wanted him two years ago.
Do not underestimate what will be his return.

I am not at all surprised, it was a very fair return and I am sure Fletcher is thrilled with the deal.
He has over hauled his defense for the better.
Shibbal18, exo2769 et Bostonbruins a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 48
Quoting: Shibbal18

But this way he gets to continue his ridiculous behavior,
instead of simply admitting he was wrong
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 49
Lenny7
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
@exo2769
@Lenny7
@HockeyFan989
Remember Chiarelli offered Hall, there were rumors that Ehlers one for one was fair and Brisbois wanted him two years ago.

I am not at all surprised, it was a very fair return and I am sure Fletcher is thrilled with the deal.

I mean, it definitely proves that "The old boys club/recycled GM's of the NHL" is still strong and prevalent. Maybe Risto was being misused in Buffalo, which wouldn't surprise me, but for 1 year of that? Yiiiikes.
gretzkyghosts et exo2769 a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Great post!! And I was right there with you stating that his value was either a second or a third.

At least I can take consolation in the fact that this trade now prices both my crummy local teams out of the Eichel and Reinhart markets, so I don't have to worry about THAT for the next 5 or 6 hours. What's YOUR silver lining?

I've got no horse in this race aside from being perturbed an Atlantic rival just made a good trade but for years I insisted Buffalo would never get very much for Risto and it was a hill I was willing to die on. So here I am, dying with the most grace I can muster.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Biased Opinion
Quoting: habsfan00
im a habs fan bro. and i wish the habs did that they need a ppqb

I hope you replace Daniel Craig when they inevitably remake James Bond. You're a very convincing double agent.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 51
Quoting: OldNYIfan

Pretty weak apology, but I’ll accept it
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 52
wpg
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,028
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
exo2769
Lenny7
HockeyFan989

Don’t know if thrilled is the right word.. it’s simply what it took to beat the other offers, bth giving up the 1st isn’t that bad in this crapshoot of a draft but it’s risky… he’s a rental that could either boom or bust

But one thing for certain.. Flyers r in win now mode and Fletcher is betting his job with the recent trades
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 54
Lenny7
Quoting: Buffalove
Or you could just admit you were WAY OFF with what u thought we’d get for Risto,
and admit you have NO CLUE what we’ll get for Eichel or Reinhart

Maybe take the arrogance down a notch,
and just wait & see what happens

tears of joy Jesus man...You're like a bad hangover. Lay off the CAPS lock. It was in response to the "You managed to pull it off and I assume it was because of all your posts because I truly have no other explanation."

I thought that if I ignored you on the other thread where you were spouting off that I probably wouldn't have any more interactions with you. I guess there's a good thing that there's an "Ignore" button here.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 55
Lenny7
Quoting: Shibbal18

It wasn't meant as a slight. It was in response to the OP's original comment: "You managed to pull it off and I assume it was because of all your posts because I truly have no other explanation."
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 55
tears of joy Jesus man...You're like a bad hangover. Lay off the CAPS lock. It was in response to the "You managed to pull it off and I assume it was because of all your posts because I truly have no other explanation."

I thought that if I ignored you on the other thread where you were spouting off that I probably wouldn't have any more interactions with you. I guess there's a good thing that there's an "Ignore" button here.

And you still can’t just admit u were wrong 😂😂😂
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 618
In my opinion it's less about Risto being undervalued and more about how draft picks and prospects who have never played an NHL game are overvalued - in the NHL even high 1st round picks have a shockingly high bust potential, I mean the number of sure fire stars coming out seems to be 3 or 4 every 5 years - I mean this year Power is the consensus #1 and I give him a 50% chance to be a first pair guy and I think it might be 4 -5 years before we see it - someone tells me a prospect is untouchable and I look him up and he hasn't even played in the AHL yet - guys here don't like a guy 27 because he might start to fade in 3-4 years but they like a 19yo who might not set foot in the NHL for 3-4 years and no one knows what he'll play like when or if he gets there.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 55
Lenny7
Quoting: Barbs
10 1st rounders for Eichel is honestly more plausible than reality apparently

100%. Buffalo fans using their ACGM voodoo powers to trick old men into giving them what they want.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage