Who won the trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

23 juill. 2021 à 17 h 42
Western Champs
Rejoint: sept. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 251
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
From 1 to Kucherov, how drunk is Fletcher?

Yeah that's a better scale, the Kuch to Ovi scale was like a 11/10 to a 12/10 scale lmao
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 17 h 42
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
Quoting: CoraStorm
except for one thing dude, actually more than one thing, Buff's had Eichel at 2nd, Dahlin at first and allegedly another one this year. lol

What's your point? That just b/c they screwed up a rebuild starting 6 years ago, they can't start from scratch today? Why not? If they trade Eichel for futures, they're essentially starting from scratch with two top pair D's.
23 juill. 2021 à 18 h 25
Josh
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 276
Watch him have a good season.
23 juill. 2021 à 19 h 24
Pete
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 162
Hahaha, hihihi, squinting with tongue out . When proposing Ristolainen to Philadelphia for a 2nd rounder I received several feedback rejecting even the idea of this transfer happening due to the player's bad defensive game and now he landed #14 pick, no. 14 overall, just unbelievable shakes head applaud to Sabres.
23 juill. 2021 à 20 h 32
I make Articals.
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 368
Quoting: CapFriendly

SHEEeeesh bro wth
23 juill. 2021 à 20 h 43
NoQuitInNewYork
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 743
Sabres get rid of bad contract but could the change of scenerie help risto
23 juill. 2021 à 21 h 42
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,198
Now what did Dubas get in the Zaitsev trade again ? I mean everybody feels Risto is on par with Z.

More proof how over rated Dubas is.
23 juill. 2021 à 21 h 42
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,880
Think overall the deal will be fine for Philadelphia. While the total value of the trade might look lopsided, Philadelphia still benefits from this trade. 2nd round selections have a 1/4 shot at playing in the NHL and Robert Hagg isn't a great player for the Flyers system. It boils down to they traded a 1st rounder for Risto.

Risto becomes the second best zone exit man for Philadelphia which is something they lost with Matt Niskanen. His defense is choppy but hopefully they can work him with a pair and he flourishes in a new system. Overall the Flyers got the two best players in the deals for Ellis and Risto and it cost them the 13th/14th overall selection, two 1/4 shots at a dart board, a 7th, and Phil Myers + two cap dumps / bad players.
21 sept. 2021 à 12 h 26
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 541
I thought this was a reasonable trade until I discovered that Ristolainen has only one year until unrestricted free agency. Same for Hagg but you generally don't see teams giving up a middle 1st for a 1-year rental unless they already know they can extend him. For some reason teams seem more likely to give up a 1st for a rental at the deadline than before the season. The market value for defensemen seems to be a little inflated this off-season.
21 sept. 2021 à 15 h 26
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,732
Modifié 21 sept. 2021 à 15 h 38
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
Now what did Dubas get in the Zaitsev trade again ? I mean everybody feels Risto is on par with Z.

More proof how over rated Dubas is.

Zaitsev is worse less than Ristolinen lul so of course Risto got a better return. Yes Philly overpaid but Risto's actual value was still higher than Zaitsev.

In general, Dubas in the end of that deal got a 3rd round pick that he used to get Jack Campbell and capspace the following season to go spend on Brodie while Ottawa is stuck with that awful deal for 3 more years.
21 sept. 2021 à 21 h 12
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,198
Quoting: aadoyle
Zaitsev is worse less than Ristolinen lul so of course Risto got a better return. Yes Philly overpaid but Risto's actual value was still higher than Zaitsev.

In general, Dubas in the end of that deal got a 3rd round pick that he used to get Jack Campbell and capspace the following season to go spend on Brodie while Ottawa is stuck with that awful deal for 3 more years.

Did you really go back searching through 2 month old posts to find someone bad mouthing Dubas just to make yourself feel better ?

Risto sucks.
Zaitsev sucks.
This trade was a huge win for Buf.
Tor trade was a loss.

And Dubas was just as much to blame as Lou was.

That J.T. signing created a chain reaction of bad moves.
1 oct. 2021 à 15 h 36
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
I don't care where people believe Risto's value is at, there is a general agreement in the league that players who play in Buffalo beside Eichel and Dahlin have a bit of a smoke screen in front of their true value, depressing the optimism of player's value in that market. I'd say this applies to Risto as well

Even if you are on the optimistic side of Risto, he only has one year left under contract before UFA eligibility. I'd say that limit's his value too. Personally I don't think I'd give up more than a 1st rounder for Risto, and I think that's being optimistic

Overall, I can't lie, I think Chuck Fletcher got fleeced big time

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage