SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Site Discussion

can we start removing agms that are reacting to trades now!

23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 7
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,457
I really don't like the fact that everytime a trade occurs, everyone in the acgm section is creating an acgm with a reaction title and its just the trade that happen and nothing else. Even sometimes they don't show the trade and just react to the trade in the description and gets very annoying considering there is other appropriate places to react on this site. I know I am not a site worker and this topic could have been discussed before but I wanted to share my thoughts on this and how I think these should be deleted and more action should be taken.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
23 juill. 2021 à 14 h 16
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
Quoting: KeepUps15
I really don't like the fact that everytime a trade occurs, everyone in the acgm section is creating an acgm with a reaction title and its just the trade that happen and nothing else. Even sometimes they don't show the trade and just react to the trade in the description and gets very annoying considering there is other appropriate places to react on this site. I know I am not a site worker and this topic could have been discussed before but I wanted to share my thoughts on this and how I think these should be deleted and more action should be taken.

Hi, moderator here!

This is something we're working on but there are far more users posting these kinds of AGMs than there are moderators. We're going to miss a few from time to time or be backlogged. Please use the report button to flag these AGMs: it makes it easier for us to find and delete them as opposed to us having to manually comb over every AGM. This isn't a paid position: to expect us to do so would be silly. Whining about them doesn't help.

Thanks!
KeepUps15 et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage