1750 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
86 800 000 $
21 400 000 $
22 200 000 $
12 700 000 $
Transactions
CAR
    Protected: Aho, Teravainen, Svechnikov, Trocheck, Staal, Foegele, Fast, Slavin, Pesce, Skjei, Nedeljkovic
    SEA
    1. Bean, Jake [Droits de RFA]
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de LAK
    Logo de STL
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de ANA
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de CAR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2181 500 000 $80 253 583 $0 $537 500 $1 246 417 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
    7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 8
    8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
    AD
    RFA - 1
    2 700 000 $2 700 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    2 580 000 $2 580 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    725 000 $725 000 $
    C, AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AD
    RFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    6 800 000 $6 800 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 7
    5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 3
    4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DG
    RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    21 juill. 2021 à 5 h 32
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 19,293
    Protecting Skjei over Bean just screams Shea Theodore 2.0 to me so much. I feel like Carolina's going to really regret that. Also Dougie will definitely get more
    vikhodush a aimé ceci.
    21 juill. 2021 à 6 h 0
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,979
    Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
    Protecting Skjei over Bean just screams Shea Theodore 2.0 to me so much. I feel like Carolina's going to really regret that. Also Dougie will definitely get more

Theodore was traded to Vegas. Bean is just exposed, also... Theodore was far younger and Bean is already 24 coming off a really bad year overall... what makes you think he's going to be a good player on an expansion team, and why are they similar at all?
    21 juill. 2021 à 6 h 20
    Quoting: Caniac2000
    Theodore was traded to Vegas. Bean is just exposed, also... Theodore was far younger and Bean is already 24 coming off a really bad year overall... what makes you think he's going to be a good player on an expansion team, and why are they similar at all?

"Traded" is a weird way of putting it, Theodore was exempt and was given to Vegas so they would select an expiring contract of a soon to be retired player instead of Montour. So yes they essentially drafted Theodore.

Bean just turned 23, Theodore was taken by Vegas at age 21 (turning 22 a month later) and had nearly identical production that year. Not to mention Bean literally won the AHL defenseman of the year last year. I would say they are extremely similar
    21 juill. 2021 à 7 h 3
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 521
    "Traded" is a weird way of putting it, Theodore was exempt and was given to Vegas so they would select an expiring contract of a soon to be retired player instead of Montour. So yes they essentially drafted Theodore.

Bean just turned 23, Theodore was taken by Vegas at age 21 (turning 22 a month later) and had nearly identical production that year. Not to mention Bean literally won the AHL defenseman of the year last year. I would say they are extremely similar

You know which defenseman won AHL D of the year this past season?…Ryan Murphy.

I’m beginning to think that award doesn’t have much merit.
    21 juill. 2021 à 7 h 6
    Quoting: spockrock
    You know which defenseman won AHL D of the year this past season?…Ryan Murphy.

I’m beginning to think that award doesn’t have much merit.

Murphy had a strong AHL season, why would the award not have merit? Your argument makes no sense either considering Murphy is 28 and Bean was 21

You and the other guy are just reaching for excuses to justify a likely bad decision by your team
    21 juill. 2021 à 7 h 53

Theodore was exempt, as you said... so he was traded to Vegas so they would take on a bad contract. That's called trading for expansion draft considerations.

Theodore was younger when he moved across and has never had the holes in his game that Bean does. Plenty of players win things in the AHL, doing it in the NHL is completely different. In the NHL, Bean tried to make the jump and stunk the place up. When he wasn't a catastrophe offensively, he was still a black hole in his own zone. Bean is not nearly on the same development path as Theodore and comparing the two really made me chuckle. I really suggest you trust someone who watched every single game of Bean this year here, if this comes back to bite Carolina, this will be because of fantastic coaching which I highly doubt we see from Hakstol.
    21 juill. 2021 à 7 h 57
    Theodore was exempt, as you said... so he was traded to Vegas so they would take on a bad contract. That's called trading for expansion draft considerations.

Theodore was younger when he moved across and has never had the holes in his game that Bean does. Plenty of players win things in the AHL, doing it in the NHL is completely different. In the NHL, Bean tried to make the jump and stunk the place up. When he wasn't a catastrophe offensively, he was still a black hole in his own zone. Bean is not nearly on the same development path as Theodore and comparing the two really made me chuckle. I really suggest you trust someone who watched every single game of Bean this year here, if this comes back to bite Carolina, this will be because of fantastic coaching which I highly doubt we see from Hakstol.

Lol ok man, whatever helps you sleep at night
    21 juill. 2021 à 8 h 2
    Lol ok man, whatever helps you sleep at night

You really gonna tell me you know more about a player I'm assuming you only watched 10-15 games of than someone who didn't miss a game?
    21 juill. 2021 à 8 h 19
    You really gonna tell me you know more about a player I'm assuming you only watched 10-15 games of than someone who didn't miss a game?

Im not claiming to know more about him, im claiming your view is clouded because you want to justify your teams decision to expose him
    21 juill. 2021 à 9 h 0
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,362

I feel like a lot of Canes fans are super down on Bean and he didn’t have a good year after a promising first 10 games or so. He looked overmatched and played small and started rushing decisions which lead to some rough mistakes.

However, I do think he’s still a young player with significant upside. Last year with Covid and all other impacts to the nhl which would make it even tougher on AHL guys making the transition, I can easily discount it. This offseason would be huge for Bean and he needs to gain some muscle and improve on his game but if he gets that full offseason with the Canes coaching staff and goes into the season with some stability I think we’d see large strides.

Unfortunately I don’t think that will happen anymore as I’d be shocked if Francis passed up on Bean given his history with the players and his overall core strategy as a GM. If they somehow choose Nino over bean I’d be ecstatic. I think Nino has generally been good here but has always been a bit inconsistent in his finishing which is the key area Canes need to improve in. Would love that 5m in cap space to go get a bonafide top 6 winger and improve the third line wings along the way, especially since it’s highly unlikely Nino stays here past this year even if he isn’t taken.

I do think Theodore had a much more well rounded game and was a lower risk going forward so I don’t love the comparison but conceptually I agree with where you are going.
    Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
    21 juill. 2021 à 9 h 12
    Im not claiming to know more about him, im claiming your view is clouded because you want to justify your teams decision to expose him

Oh, I don't care if they exposed him. I would have cared a few years ago, or even before this year. But seeing his performance this year, I completely understand the decision to protect Skjei over Bean.
    21 juill. 2021 à 15 h 50
    Quoting: vikhodush
    I feel like a lot of Canes fans are super down on Bean and he didn’t have a good year after a promising first 10 games or so. He looked overmatched and played small and started rushing decisions which lead to some rough mistakes.

However, I do think he’s still a young player with significant upside. Last year with Covid and all other impacts to the nhl which would make it even tougher on AHL guys making the transition, I can easily discount it. This offseason would be huge for Bean and he needs to gain some muscle and improve on his game but if he gets that full offseason with the Canes coaching staff and goes into the season with some stability I think we’d see large strides.

Unfortunately I don’t think that will happen anymore as I’d be shocked if Francis passed up on Bean given his history with the players and his overall core strategy as a GM. If they somehow choose Nino over bean I’d be ecstatic. I think Nino has generally been good here but has always been a bit inconsistent in his finishing which is the key area Canes need to improve in. Would love that 5m in cap space to go get a bonafide top 6 winger and improve the third line wings along the way, especially since it’s highly unlikely Nino stays here past this year even if he isn’t taken.

I do think Theodore had a much more well rounded game and was a lower risk going forward so I don’t love the comparison but conceptually I agree with where you are going.

Idk about much more well rounded, even today Theodore's defensive game is still pretty subpar. He's more of a 1 trick pony

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage