33 500 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Beniers, Matthew
3925 000 $
Transactions
SEA
  1. Mahura, Josh [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
If given the right opportunity, Mahura could blossom into a top-four defenseman. His strong puck-moving ability and skating make him a solid pick for Seattle.
ANA
SEA
  1. Fischer, Christian
Détails additionnels:
Fischer fits pretty well in Seattle's middle/bottom six on a reasonable contract. Not much else to the pick. The Kraken should also consider taking Lyubushkin or Pitlick.
ARI
SEA
  1. Lauzon, Jérémy
Détails additionnels:
A really solid young defenseman who likely slots in as a number six or seven on the Kraken with the chance to move up quickly.
BOS
SEA
  1. Borgen, William [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
Buffalo doesn't have too much to offer but Borgen is a young defenseman who could crack the roster in a couple of years.
BUF
SEA
  1. Giordano, Mark
Détails additionnels:
Pretty easy pick here. Despite his age, Giordano is still a really good defenseman who will definitely anchor the back end. Additionally, if it doesn't work out, he'll be a free agent at the end of the year. No brainer all around.
CGY
SEA
  1. Bean, Jake [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
Another very strong pick for Seattle. Jake Bean has high potential and will be a very good NHLer. As well, he was drafted by Ron Francis, which would insinuate that he really likes him as a player.
CAR
SEA
  1. Zadorov, Nikita [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
Another really good left-handed defenseman who will help anchor down the defense core. His skill set and physicality and frame give him a high ceiling. He's looking for a massive contract extension but it's still probably worth it.
CHI
SEA
  1. Donskoi, Joonas
Détails additionnels:
Seattle gets a really underrated winger who can play up and down the lineup. I think Donskoi would fit perfectly on almost any team. Love this pick for Seattle.
COL
SEA
  1. Domi, Max
Détails additionnels:
Although I really don't like Domi on a personal level (as a Habs fan), it's pretty much a no-brainer for Seattle. Former 70-point scorer who had an atrocious season. He is bound for a bounce-back year. Even if that is 50 points, he's still probably the number one centre on the team.
CBJ
SEA
  1. Bishop, Ben
Détails additionnels:
This pick will be risky for Seattle. At his best, Bishop is one of the best goalies in the world. He knows how to use his massive body frame to his advantage. However, his injury issues are a major concern. I think it's still worth the risk either way. Especially since he'll work in a tandem, therefore reducing his workload.
DAL
SEA
  1. Stecher, Troy
Détails additionnels:
Another solid young defenseman who will slot in well with this team. Along with his strong WHC showing, Stecher may blossom in a bigger role.
DET
SEA
  1. Khaira, Jujhar [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
Although it may be enticing to take Klefbom, Seattle can save some money with a cheap bottom-six option. As well, Klefbom has had injury problems that have nagged him recently. Benson is another good option.
EDM
SEA
    G Chris Driedger gets taken by Seattle here. This is not a secret at all. They basically already have a contract extension set up too. He's almost guaranteed to be their starter/tandem goalie this year.
    FLA
    SEA
    1. Clague, Kale [Droits de RFA]
    Détails additionnels:
    Another really strong defensive prospect that is a no-brainer pick to me. Going to become a top-four defenseman for sure. Him and Bean are going to be pillars for Seattle in the future.
    LAK
    SEA
    1. Kähkönen, Kaapo
    Détails additionnels:
    Kahkonen is promising and I think that he can become a good starter eventually. I think Seattle can also take a hard look at Carson Soucy but Kahkonen is too promising to pass up on.
    MIN
    SEA
    1. Drouin, Jonathan
    Détails additionnels:
    Although it may be tempting to take a huge name like Carey Price. I think it would be unwise of Seattle to take on a hefty contract like that while trying to build a young core. Despite this, from Seattle's perspective (since I'm also a Habs fan), Seattle should still keep acting like they're going to take Price. It may force Bergevin to buckle and give a pick to ensure that they don't take Price. In the end, I think Drouin is a very good piece. I blame a lot of his struggles on the toxic Habs fanbase and media. We have seen those flashes of the player that went 3rd overall. He has so many offensive assets and is also improving defensively every season. He has quietly put up good offensive numbers and will surely bounce back from some weak years. A fresh start will do him well.
    MTL
    SEA
    1. Järnkrok, Calle
    Détails additionnels:
    Jarnkrok is a very good player that I don't think Seattle should pass on. Unless Nashville offers up a nice return to ensure he isn't picked, Jarnkrok is a very good player to add to this lineup.
    NSH
    SEA
    1. Johnsson, Andreas
    Détails additionnels:
    I think Johnsson is a very good fit on every team on the league. His speed and tenacity are good assets to any team and coaches loves guys that bring energy with skill. Seattle will embrace him and he'll put up good numbers. No brainer here.
    NJD
    SEA
    1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (EDM)
    2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (NYI)
    Détails additionnels:
    This is the first pre-expansion trade that I predict will happen. This Islanders team is obviously extremely close to winning, having been to the Conference Finals two years in a row. I think they have to try and keep Eberle, Bailey, as well as some of the other roster players. Although I think Bellows is a good player (will elaborate in the pick), must keep their chances alive right now.
    NYI
      Ensures the protection of Eberle and Bailey in particular by forcing Seattle to take Bellows.
      SEA
      1. Bellows, Kieffer [Droits de RFA]
      Détails additionnels:
      Bellows is a very good player that I think will be very good with the right opportunities. His offensive instincts are strong and he has a knack for the net. A couple more years of refinement and he'll be a middle/top-six forward.
      NYI
      SEA
      1. Gauthier, Julien
      Détails additionnels:
      Gauthier is another good young player who can slot in the bottom-six right now but will be a solid player in a couple years. There aren't too many good players to pick from here but Gauthier is a solid pick.
      NYR
      SEA
      1. Tierney, Chris
      Détails additionnels:
      If Seattle wants an immediate impact piece, they may want to pick up Dadonov but I think Tierny is a better long term piece. He's a solid two-way center and does lots of things well. Slots in well in the middle-six.
      OTT
      SEA
      1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (PHI)
      Détails additionnels:
      There have been reports that the Flyers are willing to offer a first-round pick in order for Seattle to pick Jakub Voracek. If that is the case, I expect Seattle to take him, as he is still a good scorer who could use a change of scenery.
      PHI
        Ensures that Seattle picks Jakub Voracek
        SEA
        1. Voracek, Jakub
        Détails additionnels:
        This is an interesting pick for the Kraken. Jakub Voracek has struggled the last couple years but is still a very good hockey player. It's pretty obvious that there's a need for a change of scenery. If it weren't for the first-round pick though , I'm not sure Seattle is entinced to take Voracek due to the contract. However getting the 13th pick is great compensation.
        PHI
        SEA
        1. Almeida, Justin
        2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (PIT)
        Détails additionnels:
        Penguins give up a decent prospect who has struggled the last two seasons but showed offensive flashes in the WHL. If he gets back to form he could succeed in the NHL. A third-round pick also goes back to Seattle in this deal. Tanev is highly regarded with the Penguins management and with reason. He had a great season and is worth protecting.
        PIT
          This ensures the protection of Brandon Tanev.
          SEA
          1. Aston-Reese, Zach [Droits de RFA]
          Détails additionnels:
          Zach Aston-Reese is still a really good pick. He is a strong two-way forward and is a useful piece in the bottom-nine.
          PIT
          SEA
          1. Gambrell, Dylan
          Détails additionnels:
          Gambrell is not a crazy pick but the Sharks aren't offering up much. He's still an asset that can become a middle-six player eventually.
          SJS
          SEA
          1. Tarasenko, Vladimir
          Détails additionnels:
          I mean... not much to say. Four-time 30 goal scorer, one-time 40 goal scorer, three-time All-Star, Stanley Cup champion. Yup, no-brainer. Unfortunately, his time is short-lived in Seattle.
          STL
          SEA
          1. Gourde, Yanni
          Détails additionnels:
          This is a great pick for Seattle. Yanni Gourde showed his worth in the playoffs this year, particularly in the Cup Finals. In my opinion, Gourde has first-line potential that has been overshadowed by an overpowered Lightning team. In Seattle, he will get better minutes and will blossom. Great pick.
          TBL
          SEA
          1. Kerfoot, Alexander
          Détails additionnels:
          The pick comes down to two players: Kerfoot and McCann. In this case, I think the defensive reliability of Kerfoot would blend well with some of the offensive talent on this team. He can play up and down the lineup with some good offensive upside and is also a fantastic penalty killer. Due to a logjam at center, I expect Kerfoot or Tierny to have to play wing though.
          TOR
          SEA
          1. Gadjovich, Jonah
          Détails additionnels:
          Gadjovich is a big and strong forward who won't necessarily impress you with speed or skill but is a great team player. Doesn't have a spot at the moment but definitely will in a year or two.
          VAN
          SEA
          1. Vanecek, Vitek
          Détails additionnels:
          Similar to Kahkonen, a very promising goalie who has starter potential. Despite the fact that one of them most likely doesn't have a spot in the team's plans for the future, they can get something back for them. I still think it's the right pick either way. Alternative route they could take is to select Dillon.
          WSH
          SEA
          1. DeMelo, Dylan
          Détails additionnels:
          This is a very solid pick for Seattle. DeMelo is an all-around good defenseman who fits well on the first or second pairing as a right-shot defenseman. This is another good pick to finish off the selection process.
          WPG
          SEA
          1. Frost, Morgan
          2. Gostisbehere, Shayne
          3. Ratcliffe, Isaac
          4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (PHI)
          Détails additionnels:
          This move on the Flyers end is ballsy. Fletcher thinks the team's window to win is now and must start making big moves. We can see that Philly is serious, as can be seen with the Ryan Ellis move. This move gives them another star player at a reasonable cap hit. However, it comes at a price. Two very good prospects, along with Gostisbehere and a third-round pick. Although the price is high, it compensates for the salary retention.
          PHI
          1. Tarasenko, Vladimir (2 000 000 $ retained)
          Détails additionnels:
          Seattle gets two very solid prospects, along with a very good pick and a player who had some of his best years under Dave Hakstol. who are bound to be regular NHLers. Ron Francis should feel very happy if he manages to get this return for a guy he got for free.
          SEA
          1. Butcher, Will
          Détails additionnels:
          Devils give up a smooth skating defenseman who can move the puck. However, Butcher has struggled as of late and could use a change of scenery.
          NJD
          1. Khaira, Jujhar
          2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2021 (NYI)
          3. Choix de 7e ronde en 2023 (SEA)
          Détails additionnels:
          Kraken give up Khaira, who is an effective player when healthy but the two head injuries this year are of concern. The fourth and seventh round-picks balance out this trade.
          Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
          Enfoui
          Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de PHI
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de EDM
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de PHI
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de PIT
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          Logo de SEA
          TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
          2281 500 000 $71 931 097 $0 $0 $9 568 903 $
          Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
          Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
          5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
          AG, AD
          M-NTC
          UFA - 2
          Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
          1 325 000 $1 325 000 $
          C, AD
          UFA - 1
          Logo de Devils du New Jersey
          3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
          AG, AD
          UFA - 2
          Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
          5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
          C, AG, AD
          NTC
          UFA - 4
          Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
          8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
          AD, AG
          UFA - 3
          Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
          3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
          AG, C, AD
          UFA - 2
          Beniers, Matthew
          925 000 $925 000 $
          Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
          3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
          AD
          UFA - 2
          Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
          3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
          C
          UFA - 1
          Logo de Predators de Nashville
          1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
          AD, C, AG
          UFA - 1
          2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
          AG, AD
          UFA - 1
          Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
          1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
          AD, AG
          UFA - 1
          Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
          Logo de Flames de Calgary
          3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
          DG
          M-NTC
          UFA - 1
          Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
          3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
          DD
          M-NTC
          UFA - 3
          Logo de Stars de Dallas
          4 916 667 $4 916 667 $
          G
          M-NTC, NMC
          UFA - 2
          Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
          4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
          DG/DD
          UFA - 2
          4 700 000 $4 700 000 $
          DG/DD
          UFA - 1
          Logo de Devils du New Jersey
          2 822 764 $2 822 764 $
          DG
          UFA - 1
          Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
          1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
          DD
          UFA - 1
          3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
          G
          UFA - 3
          Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
          Logo de Sharks de San Jose
          1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
          C
          UFA - 1
          Logo de Bruins de Boston
          850 000 $850 000 $
          DG/DD
          UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
          • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
          20 juill. 2021 à 3 h 10
          Billy739
          Rejoint: déc. 2017
          Mentions "j'aime": 1,629
          Modifié 20 juill. 2021 à 9 h 11
          not bad at all
          special teams will be pretty good to

only thing is you really dont got any grit
          a little physicality for sure but no one to grind down offense outside Zadorov

Tons of skill though if you have a coach who runs 4 lines 3 pairs and a tandem goalie situation (more common these days)

nice build
          Habs4ever a aimé ceci.
          20 juill. 2021 à 4 h 9
          Habs4ever
          Rejoint: janv. 2017
          Mentions "j'aime": 1,193
          Accurate on Drouin.
          Billy739 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
          To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
          Question:
          Options: