SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Final Mock Draft July 19th with descriptions Top 50

Final Mock Draft July 19th with descriptions Top 50

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: DevilsFanZack13
Publié: 19 juill. 2021 à 23 h 27
Description
We've got some trades, some surefire picks and some off the board picks. Let me know what you guys think. I decided to stop at the Top 50. Let me know what you guys think.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Best player available, moving forward with both Power and Dahlin, great continuation of defense for Buffalo.
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Probably the best forward in this draft, not a bad pick at all for Seattle coming into the league.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Edvinsson and Drysdale moving forward as a defense pair in the future? Anaheim gladly selects Simon Edvinsson.
4Logo de Devils du New Jersey-This has got to be an easy decision for NJ. Great skater, great offensively, one of the youngest players in this draft. Needs some work defensively, but he's not jumping into the league next year so we can let him develop.
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-3 Michigan players selected in the top 5. Johnson projects to be a top 6 center, exactly what CBJ after trading Dubois.
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-In my first mock draft I had Detroit select Jesper Wallstedt, but I think if Eklund is there at 6, I see Yzerman selecting him.
7Logo de Sharks de San Jose-San Jose needs everything. I think at this point, Wallstedt is the best option for them.
8Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA's prospect pool is scary good. Adding Clarke to that only makes it better. I think with Clarke being available here and with lots of forwards who could make the jump next year, they go with Brandt Clarke.
9Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Vancouver adds another top 6 winger to play with either Petterson or Horvat.
10Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-With Norris emerging as a top 6 center for Ottawa, they hope that adding Mctavish, he can be another top 6 center for them.
11Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
12Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-I don't see Strome being in CHI to much longer and I'm not sure about Toews and his injury. Chicago grabs another center to go with Dach.
13Logo de Flames de Calgary-I think this is the offseason where Calgary trades Monahan, and with Zary in the pipeline, Calgary selects Cole Sillinger.
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Philly's got some great young forwards and decide to grab another young defenseman.
15Logo de Stars de Dallas-Another young winger to go along with Hintz and Robertson for the future.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-I originally had NY selecting Raty here, I don't see them taking a risk like that and go for Bolduc instead.
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-I see St. Louis going with the best d-man available which is Lambos.
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-The Jets need defensemen, but with Lysell sitting there, they draft him.
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville just traded a Swedish winger so they draft one to replace Arvidsson.
20Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Edmonton I feel needs defensemen and a goalie. With Cossa being the 2nd best goalie in the draft they run and draft him.
21Logo de Bruins de Boston-We have a trade. Boston trades this pick and Jake Debrusk to Arizona for Oliver Ekman-Larsson (50% retained). Arizona selects Aatu Räty.
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-With Boldy and Rossi in the system, I feel Minny adds another d-man to go with Addison.
23Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de WashingtonWe have a trade. Detroit trades pick #23 in the 2021 NHL draft to St. Louis for Vince Dunn. St. Louis selects Brennan Othmann.
24Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Florida adds another forward to there prospect pool to go with Lundell.
25Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoColumbus adding both Johnson and L'Heureux with their 2 first picks is a great start for them.
26Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghMinnesota now has Rossi, Boldy, Addison, Chayka and Robertsson in the pipeline. Bill Guerin is building an exciting Wild team for the now and future.
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Carolina goes a little off the board with this pick. They don't really have a need, just need younger players to keep progressing.
28Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Just like Carolina, Colorado just adds another solid player to the system.
29Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New YorkAdding both Hughes and Morrow with our 2 picks is a great start to this draft for NJ management.
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-So this is funny, in my mock draft I did beginning of this month, I had Vegas trading this pick for Nolan Patrick. Now they'll use this pick to draft Bourgault.
31Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal is disappointed about losing in the Finals, but are glad to grab Sasha Pastujov.
32Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayWith Columbus trading Savard, they add a defenseman with just about the same size and attributes as Savard.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-With Kevyn Adams saying he's going to build his team around Cozens, Dahlin and Mittelstadt, I have them grabbing another forward in Tuomaala.
34Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim adds another Swede to go along with Edvinsson. Rosen to be a future winger to go with Zegras.
35Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle goes with Svozil who projects to be a Top 4 and someone who needs time to develop which Seattle is in no rush to have him in the 2021-2022 lineup.
36Logo de Golden Knights de VegasLogo de Devils du New JerseyVegas I think just goes and grabs Kaedan's brother in Ryder.
37Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusWith their first pick in this draft, Arizona starts by adding a forward in Strömgren.
38Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-We have a trade. Detroit trades pick #38 in the 2021 NHL Draft to Toronto for Travis Dermott. Toronto selects goalie Kirill Gerasimyuk.
39Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Sharks de San JoseAt this point in the draft, Ottawa selects best player available which is Poltapov.
40Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Kings de Los AngelesI feel Nashville needs some wingers and they go with Dylan Duke.
41Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Vancouver goes with a big defenseman who when he's ready will replace Tyler Myers, Roman Schmidt.
42Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa selects the 3rd Zach in this draft with pick #42.
43Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Arizona adds a C in O'Brien to go along with Hayton.
44Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago's forwards going forward are pretty solid, I have them adding a defenseman with this pick.
45Logo de Flames de Calgary-If they lose Giordano in the Expansion Draft, I see Calgary adding a defenseman.
46Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Philly adds Daniil Sobolev to go with Cam York for the future defenseman of the Flyers.
47Logo de Stars de Dallas-I just have Dallas adding another forward and why not Harrison.
48Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Rangers de New YorkMatthew Knies is a few years away, which Detroit is happy to grab him with this pick.
49Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Blues de St-Louis
I feel this pick is a shot in the dark, but this is who LA grabs.
50Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-We have a trade. Winnipeg trades pick #50 in the 2021 NHL Draft to New Jersey for Will Butcher. New Jersey selects forward Mackie Samoskevich.
51Logo de Predators de Nashville-
52Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
53Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Bruins de Boston
54Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
55Logo de Capitals de Washington-
56Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
57Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
58Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
59Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
60Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
61Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoLogo de Islanders de New York
62Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
63Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
64Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
20 juill. 2021 à 0 h 38
Cold spaghetti
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,134
I have Lysell in my top 5 so if he falls to the Jets I will be screaming
20 juill. 2021 à 2 h 47
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,861
Quoting: bunzy1034

Think he very easily makes it out of the top-10 but 18 is a bit of a stretch ngl
bunzy1034 a aimé ceci.
20 juill. 2021 à 9 h 4
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 427
No thanks on that AZ deal for BOS. Good with keeping the pick and taking Coronato, Raty, Othmann
bunzy1034 a aimé ceci.
20 juill. 2021 à 9 h 16
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,032
Mailloux effectively just took himself out of the draft. Some dirt came out about a recent encounter he had with a woman & he just released a statement asking teams not to draft him so he can earn their trust back over the course of the next year.
20 juill. 2021 à 9 h 35
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
Toews is healthy now

Strome likley won’t get traded but I mean if we get a decent return I’m fine
20 juill. 2021 à 10 h 20
Jackson
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 45
this mock draft is great maybe a couple people a little high and low but all and all great
DevilsFanZack13 a aimé ceci.
20 juill. 2021 à 12 h 31
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 593
Whats funny is that in my mock draft, I also have Arizona trading OEL to Boston. However in return Arizona gets the same players but also add Jeremy Lauzon.
20 juill. 2021 à 17 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Devils Guy
Mentions "j'aime": 361
Quoting: AvsFan16
this mock draft is great maybe a couple people a little high and low but all and all great

Thank you
AvsFan16 a aimé ceci.
20 juill. 2021 à 17 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Devils Guy
Quoting: christianyog
Whats funny is that in my mock draft, I also have Arizona trading OEL to Boston. However in return Arizona gets the same players but also add Jeremy Lauzon.

Interesting eh?
20 juill. 2021 à 17 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Devils Guy
Quoting: bunzy1034

I think that's way too high. We'll see Friday, but I'll bet he's not a top 10 pick.
21 juill. 2021 à 10 h 58
power forward
Mentions "j'aime": 593
I've heard that the Canucks are high on Sillinger. In my mock draft I have Edvinsson going 12th to the Blackhawks and Lysell going 20th to the Oilers.

I feel like Edvinsson is overrated. Way too inconsistent this year, I have him falling.

Also I don't think Eklund falls past Columbus. Size doesn't matter. Also Buffalo is really high on him so theres a good chance he'll go first.
21 juill. 2021 à 11 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Devils Guy
Quoting: christianyog
I've heard that the Canucks are high on Sillinger. In my mock draft I have Edvinsson going 12th to the Blackhawks and Lysell going 20th to the Oilers.

I feel like Edvinsson is overrated. Way too inconsistent this year, I have him falling.

Also I don't think Eklund falls past Columbus. Size doesn't matter. Also Buffalo is really high on him so theres a good chance he'll go first.

Edvinsson in your opinion my be overrated, but the dude has high potential. I don't see him slipping out of the top 10.
22 juill. 2021 à 0 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
I feel like Raty is a very Arizona type of pick
22 juill. 2021 à 11 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Devils Guy
Quoting: DevilsFanZack13
Edvinsson in your opinion my be overrated, but the dude has high potential. I don't see him slipping out of the top 10.

I agree, Edvinsson isn't the best defenseman in this draft, but he's definitely a top 10 pick.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage