MTL
      MTL
      MTL
      MTL
      MTL
      MTL
      MTL
      MTL
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2081 500 000 $80 800 060 $597 561 $2 337 500 $699 940 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      MTL
      Toffoli, Tyler
      4 250 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 3
      BUF
      Eichel, Jack
      10 000 000 $
      C
      UFA - 5
      MTL
      Anderson, Josh
      5 500 000 $
      AD
      NTC
      UFA - 6
      Coleman, Blake
      5 250 000 $
      AG, AD
      NTC
      UFA - 6
      MTL
      Suzuki, Nick
      863 333 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      MTL
      Caufield, Cole
      880 833 $
      AD
      RFA - 2
      MTL
      Lehkonen, Artturi
      2 000 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1
      Sutter, Brandon
      2 250 000 $
      AD, C
      UFA - 1
      MTL
      Gallagher, Brendan
      6 500 000 $
      AD
      NMC NTC
      UFA - 6
      MTL
      Armia, Joel
      2 750 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 4
      MTL
      Poehling, Ryan
      925 000 $
      C, AG
      RFA - 2
      MTL
      Perry, Corey
      1 200 000 $
      AD
      NTC
      UFA - 2
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      Martinez, Alec
      5 250 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 3
      Hamilton, Dougie
      9 000 000 $
      DD
      NMC
      UFA - 7
      Halák, Jaroslav
      3 000 000 $
      G
      NMC
      UFA - 1
      MTL
      Edmundson, Joel
      3 500 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 3
      MTL
      Petry, Jeff
      6 250 000 $
      DD
      NMC NTC
      UFA - 4
      MTL
      Allen, Jake
      2 875 000 $
      G
      UFA - 2
      MTL
      Chiarot, Ben
      3 500 000 $
      DG/DD
      NTC
      UFA - 1
      Oleksiak, Jamie
      2 500 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 5
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      MTL
      Weber, Shea
      7 857 143 $
      DD
      UFA - 5
      Équipe de réserve
      MTL
      Evans, Jake
      750 000 $ (0 $)
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      MTL
      Belzile, Alex
      750 000 $ (0 $)
      AD, C
      UFA - 1
      MTL
      Primeau, Cayden
      880 833 $ (0 $)
      G
      RFA - 1
      MTL
      Norlinder, Mattias
      859 167 $ (0 $)
      DG
      RFA - 3
      MTL
      Ylönen, Jesse
      880 833 $ (0 $)
      AD
      RFA - 2
      MTL
      Fleury, Cale
      850 000 $ (0 $)
      DD
      RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      18 jui à 0 h 13
      Rejoint: jan 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 493
      I don't think that's enough for Eichel... Drouin is negligible as a cap dump that you don't need if you lose Price, and the 3rd and 4th are irrelevant.
      KK, Romanov, 1, 2, and a longshot in Farrell is fine but it's missing at least 1 of those being a WOW piece.
      18 jui à 0 h 13
      Rejoint: jui 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 84
      Coleman wants to go to a us team...

I think it's too much for Eichel (because of his health issue)

They're better option than halak in net, i will take either a chance with drieger if he's still avaible or Bernier

But for the rest it's pretty much what i expected if they lost price for nothing
      Campabee a aimé ceci.
      18 jui à 0 h 15
      Quoting: Chapee44
      I don't think that's enough for Eichel... Drouin is negligible as a cap dump that you don't need if you lose Price, and the 3rd and 4th are irrelevant.
      KK, Romanov, 1, 2, and a longshot in Farrell is fine but it's missing at least 1 of those being a WOW piece.

Don't forget the Eichel situation and his health issue

I would not trade romanov, but i will pick instead of Farrell i will pick Guhle, Ylonen and Hillis
      18 jui à 0 h 20
      Rejoint: nov 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 2,325
      Quoting: nepTrystan

I would not trade romanov, but i will pick instead of Farrell i will pick Guhle, Ylonen and Hillis

I agree but also IF Price is selected why are we wanting to add Eichel? Our goalie situation would prevent us from be competitive for 3-5 years meaning we just wasted 3-5 more years of Eichels prime, I am sure he would be happy about that!
      18 jui à 0 h 22
      Quoting: Campabee
      I agree but also IF Price is selected why are we wanting to add Eichel? Our goalie situation would prevent us from be competitive for 3-5 years meaning we just wasted 3-5 more years of Eichels prime, I am sure he would be happy about that!

because the habs will change their point of view.

Like instead of having a star goaltender priced really hard, they will go to a tandom of 1a and 1b probably

so they can surrend around the rest of the core great players so they can be a powerhouse.

I don't want to see price gone btw, but if it's the case they have some positivity behind this
      18 jui à 0 h 23

The health issue is blown out of proportion. Recent reports have said he'll be ready for training camp with nothing but rest and rehab. He was just using the surgery to try and get traded... even his own doctors disagreed with him. He's back on the ice working out already
      18 jui à 0 h 26
      because the habs will change their point of view.

Like instead of having a star goaltender priced really hard, they will go to a tandom of 1a and 1b probably

so they can surrend around the rest of the core great players so they can be a powerhouse.

I don't want to see price gone btw, but if it's the case they have some positivity behind this

The only other thing I can figure is they feel like IF Price is selected they get the 10.5 Mil cap space and run Primeau and Allen as their tandem. Primeau did show welk in his few games this season with the Habs. I am sure they would like Primeau to get another season in Laval but know that he could potentially take a backup/1B role with Allen right now.
      18 jui à 0 h 28
      The health issue is blown out of proportion. Recent reports have said he'll be ready for training camp with nothing but rest and rehab. He was just using the surgery to try and get traded... even his own doctors disagreed with him. He's back on the ice working out already

He's being a lot injured since his start of career, we never know with these types of injuries. Also , don't forget that he wants to get out of this ASAP, so the pressure is on Buffalo right now
      18 jui à 0 h 29
      The only other thing I can figure is they feel like IF Price is selected they get the 10.5 Mil cap space and run Primeau and Allen as their tandem. Primeau did show welk in his few games this season with the Habs. I am sure they would like Primeau to get another season in Laval but know that he could potentially take a backup/1B role with Allen right now.

they would get annother goaltender in the market, Primeau is not ready yet
      18 jui à 0 h 31

The report I saw said the Sabres are not sharing the doctors reports with anyone not considered to have serious interest with Eichel. This may be that they don't want lowball offers overwhelming their time (most likely) or it could be that they are hiding something (not likely but still could happen). I have not seen anything saying he was skating but I don't follow the Sabres so who knows lol. The report I saw did say though that the report of him considering bone fusion instead of disc replacement was false that Eichel still feels disc replacement is his best option.
      18 jui à 0 h 32
      I am looking to see if I can find the report from earlier.
      18 jui à 0 h 38
      Found it, Freedman reported it on his 31 thoughts podcast, I read it here on NBCsports

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nbcsports.com/boston/bruins/nhl-trade-rumors-latest-buzz-jack-eichels-situation-sabres%3famp
      18 jui à 1 h 20
      Rejoint: oct 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 615
      Kulak is not on CHI radar.
      18 jui à 15 h 00
      He's being a lot injured since his start of career, we never know with these types of injuries. Also , don't forget that he wants to get out of this ASAP, so the pressure is on Buffalo right now

There's no pressure on Buffalo. They have a franchise player locked up for 5 more years. They don't HAVE to trade him no matter how much he asks them to.
      18 jui à 15 h 03
      The report I saw said the Sabres are not sharing the doctors reports with anyone not considered to have serious interest with Eichel. This may be that they don't want lowball offers overwhelming their time (most likely) or it could be that they are hiding something (not likely but still could happen). I have not seen anything saying he was skating but I don't follow the Sabres so who knows lol. The report I saw did say though that the report of him considering bone fusion instead of disc replacement was false that Eichel still feels disc replacement is his best option.

I think I heard it on WGR the other day that he is back on the ice. Bone fusion has never been an "option" as the team doctors and Eichel's doctors all urged for rest and rehab. Only Eichel himself pushed the narrative of wanting the ADR surgery.
      18 jui à 15 h 06
      I think I heard it on WGR the other day that he is back on the ice. Bone fusion has never been an "option" as the team doctors and Eichel's doctors all urged for rest and rehab. Only Eichel himself pushed the narrative of wanting the ADR surgery.

Like I said I don't follow the Sabres so you would know more about Eichels training than me lol. I just provided some insight on what teams were privy to as per reports lol.
      Chapee44 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Supprimer une option
      Soumettre le sondage