SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock with explanations

Mock with explanations

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: RealHavocc
Publié: 18 juill. 2021 à 0 h 0
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Though I do not believe Owen Power to be the best player in this draft class, Buffalo needs Defense, and he is undoubtedly the best defenseman in this draft class
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-I believe that Matthew Beniers is the best player in this draft class, he is the perfect fit for a team like Seattle, you always want to start off a new franchise with your star centerman and that is what Matthew Beniers will be to the Kraken
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-The Ducks need an Elite winger to grow with Trevor Zegras, at this spot I usually have them going with William Eklund but I figured I’d mix it up a bit and go with Dylan Guenther
4Logo de Devils du New Jersey-I don’t think New Jersey really has to think about this, I think Brandt Clarke will make a case to be that 4th pick but it will end up being Luke Hughes, he satisfies their need of Defense, he also has great chemistry with his brother Jack
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-With Seth Jones wanting out of Columbus, I think it’s quite obvious they will take Brandt Clarke to hopefully fill in for him, Clarke is a great offensive defenseman but could definitely work on his defensive game
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-The Red Wings are in need of an Elite center prospect that can play behind Dylan Larkin, of the available guys, William Eklund is the best that will project as a Center in the NHL
7Logo de Sharks de San Jose-The Sharks desperately need good Goaltending, with their current starter being Josef Korenar they are in an extreme need, Jesper Wallstedt is projected to be a Franchise goaltender so this will finally fix their goalie issue
8Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-The LA Kings have an amazing prospect pool, mainly consisting of forwards, it’s time they get that #1 defensive prospect and that will be Simon Edvinsson
9Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Vancouver is in need of Defense, but there are no defensive prospects that are justifiable to take at pick 9 so I think the Canucks take the top forward available, that being Vancouver born Kent Johnson
10Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa has a very strong prospect pool, so they will take just the best player available, that is definitely Mason McTavish
11Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
12Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-The Blackhawks are in need of secondary scoring in my opinion, i have them taking arguably the best goal-scorer of the draft, Chaz Lucius
13Logo de Flames de Calgary-in my opinion Calgary goes after the best player available, and i think that is Cole Sillinger
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-The Philadelphia Flyers are a good team that just had a bad season, I think that the team is developed enough to take a jump on a player, I have them taking my favourite prospect in the draft class, Matthew Coronato
15Logo de Stars de Dallas-I think the Stars could go many different directions with this pick, but I think they stick with the safe pick in Fabian Lysell
16Logo de Rangers de New York-The Rangers have one of the best prospect pools in the NHL, their only weakness is centers, so i have them going with Aatu Raty, Raty is really a risk/reward pick, there is still a chance he fulfills his potential from last season, if he does he will be quite a steal
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-With Vladimir Tarasenko requesting a trade, the Blues should draft a RW to replace him, why not stick with the Russians and go with Nikita Chibrikov
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Winnipeg needs defense, the best defenseman available in my opinion is Carson Lambos
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville could use some more center prospects, i have them taking Fedor Svechkov
20Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Edmonton could go a few different ways with this pick, I think they take a player right from their backyard, that being Sebastian Cossa, who will hopefully be their Elite Goalie of the future
21Logo de Bruins de Boston-I think Boston could go very many different directions with this pick but I think they will go with the safe pick, that being Brennan Othmann
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-with the chance of Minnesota going after Jack Eichel, i think they just go after the best player available instead of a canter, that is Corson Ceulemans
23Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de Washingtonthe Wings could go anywhere with this pick but i think they will go with Sasha Pastujov, i think he is so good, i am a really big fan of him
24Logo de Panthers de la Floride-i think the Panthers should go for a winger, i think its a pretty easy pick with Xavier Bourgault
25Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoColumbus is in extreme need of centers, in this scenario i have them taking Zach Bolduc
26Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghMinnesota does still need centermen, so i think they gotta go with Francesco Pinelli
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Carolina goes with an underrated guy, Simon Robertsson
28Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Colorado just goes after the best player available, i think that is Logan Stankoven
29Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New Yorkhere the Devils probably just take the best player available and i think that is Samu Tuomaala
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-i think Vegas just goes for best player available, that is probably Stanislav Svozil
31Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal probably goes after a defenseman with the stuff that came out about Shea Weber possibly not playing again in the NHL, i think they probably go after one of my favourite players in this draft class, thet being Scott Morrow
32Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayColumbus probably just goes after BPA here, that is either Olausson or Rosen, in this case i have them taking Isak Rosen
18 juill. 2021 à 12 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
umm. Korenar was traded yesterday. The sharks never pick goalies in the 1st, I doubt they start this year.
18 juill. 2021 à 13 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Man, I Miss Bert
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 105
18 juill. 2021 à 13 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Man, I Miss Bert
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 105
Quoting: crankshaft
umm. Korenar was traded yesterday. The sharks never pick goalies in the 1st, I doubt they start this year.

Yeah i put this together on Thursday or Friday and just forgot to post it

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage