Date de création initiale: jui 17, 2021
Publié: 17 jui à 22 h 41
Équipe: 2021-22 Canadiens de Montréal
Transactions
MTL
    SEA
    1. Price, Carey
    Détails additionnels:
    MB just gave the kraken a face to their franchise...he tries to be smart, but he's not. Think the $ will deter them? They just got a name to put on the back of their 100k + jerseys they'll sell by opening night, earning Price's bonus before they actually have to pay him.
    Not the way you treat a future HHOFer
    Rachats de contrats
    • Karl Alzner: 1 958 333 $
    ANNÉE DE REPÊCHAGERONDE 1RONDE 2RONDE 3RONDE 4RONDE 5RONDE 6RONDE 7
    MTL
    MTL
    TBL
    CHI
    WSH
    MTL
    STL
    VGK
    PHI
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1481 500 000 $56 926 370 $597 561 $1 475 000 $24 573 630 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    MTL
    Toffoli, Tyler
    4 250 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    MTL
    Suzuki, Nick
    863 333 $
    C, AD
    RFA - 1
    MTL
    Gallagher, Brendan
    6 500 000 $
    AD
    NMC NTC
    UFA - 6
    MTL
    Byron, Paul
    3 400 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Evans, Jake
    750 000 $
    C, AD
    RFA - 1
    MTL
    Anderson, Josh
    5 500 000 $
    AD
    NTC
    UFA - 6
    MTL
    Caufield, Cole
    880 833 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    MTL
    Edmundson, Joel
    3 500 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    MTL
    Weber, Shea
    7 857 143 $
    DD
    UFA - 5
    MTL
    Allen, Jake
    2 875 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Chiarot, Ben
    3 500 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    MTL
    Petry, Jeff
    6 250 000 $
    DD
    NMC NTC
    UFA - 4
    MTL
    Kulak, Brett
    1 850 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    MTL
    Romanov, Alexander
    894 167 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    MTL
    Drouin, Jonathan
    5 500 000 $
    AG
    NTC
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    17 jui à 22 h 43
    Rejoint: jan 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 232
    My bet Seattle doesn't take him and I have a sneaky feeling they select Subban to be their face. He only has one year left on his deal and would make a lot more sense.
    csick a aimé ceci.
    17 jui à 22 h 46
    Rejoint: aoû 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,465
    reunite subban and price for a quarter of the salary cap lmao
    OlegP a aimé ceci.
    17 jui à 22 h 47
    Rejoint: jun 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 296
    Carey Price is about to be 34 and has 5 years left with a 10.5 mil cap hit. I think Seattle passes on him and sticks with their plan which is Dreidger who is much younger and going to be way cheaper than Price. And people forget that Price hasn't been good the last 2 regular seasons. I think Seattle passes on Price
    Habs4ever a aimé ceci.
    17 jui à 22 h 47
    Habs4ever
    Mentions "j'aime": 847
    I disagree with you. I don’t think Kraken take him. But if they do, MTL now has an extra $10.5 m to go get 1 stud and another player. ( 7 m and 3 m).

Also, Carey’s wife is from that State. His father works in that State. Carey has a house above that State and his mother lives above that State. Who says it wasn’t Carey requesting this?
    17 jui à 22 h 48
    Habs4ever
    Mentions "j'aime": 847
    Quoting: Commonsense27
    My bet Seattle doesn't take him and I have a sneaky feeling they select Subban to be their face. He only has one year left on his deal and would make a lot more sense.

Subbans game has gone downhill.
    17 jui à 22 h 48
    Roster Architect
    Rejoint: mar 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 623
    "Not the way you treat a future HHOFer" - you realize it was Price's decision right? He didn't have to waive his NMC. He likely has some interest in going to Seattle because his wife is from the area.

You can't put the full blame on Bergevin.
    17 jui à 22 h 49
    Rejoint: nov 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 33
    Do you know if Mark made a deal with Seattle? You literally know nothing about this situation so I don’t know why you’re acting as if it’s a done deal. Have you heard the conversations between Ron Francis and Mark Bergevin? Please enlighten us.You were probably one of those who complained the second that contract was signed and now you’re complaining again. The truth is as good as price was in the playoffs, he has no value to other teams given his contract.Look at Marc-Andre Fleury. Less cap hit, less term, vezina trophy winner and they still can get rid of him. Why would price be any different?
    17 jui à 23 h 02
    Mentions "j'aime": 232
    Quoting: Habs4ever
    Subbans game has gone downhill.

Obviously. But he only has one year left on his deal and in the short term he will help sell this team to the fans. Almost a perfect scenario
    17 jui à 23 h 09
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Rejoint: jui 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 11,619
    Think you're wrong if you think it's a lousy way to treat an NHLer. Price was asked and he agreed. Price's reasoning is the Habs keep Allen and are stronger next year.
    17 jui à 23 h 10
    Rejoint: mar 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,121
    Quoting: Alfie11
    reunite subban and price for a quarter of the salary cap lmao

That is funny!
    Alfie11 a aimé ceci.
    17 jui à 23 h 38
    Rejoint: nov 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,210
    Quoting: ggha777
    Carey Price is about to be 34 and has 5 years left with a 10.5 mil cap hit. I think Seattle passes on him and sticks with their plan which is Dreidger who is much younger and going to be way cheaper than Price. And people forget that Price hasn't been good the last 2 regular seasons. I think Seattle passes on Price

Fleury is 36, Bishop and Khudobin are 34 and 35, Varlamov is 33, Halak and Rask are 34 and 36. These are all goalies who are considered to be on contending teams and over 30 years of age. Goalies age better than positional players, they are inconsistent year to year as their stats are largely driven by the teams play in front of them. Take Price for example, the last 2 years the defense has given up the most odd man rushes and 3rd and 4th rebound opportunities in the regular season and Price's numbers were bad like really bad. Come playoffs the last 2 years the defense tightened up and didn't give up as many odd man rushes and 3rd and 4th rebound chances and voila Prices numbers are great again. IMO this is not a coincidence, the stats are reflective of each other.
    OlegP a aimé ceci.
    18 jui à 14 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: jun 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 325
    Quoting: Lochness1202
    Do you know if Mark made a deal with Seattle? You literally know nothing about this situation so I don’t know why you’re acting as if it’s a done deal. Have you heard the conversations between Ron Francis and Mark Bergevin? Please enlighten us.You were probably one of those who complained the second that contract was signed and now you’re complaining again. The truth is as good as price was in the playoffs, he has no value to other teams given his contract.Look at Marc-Andre Fleury. Less cap hit, less term, vezina trophy winner and they still can get rid of him. Why would price be any different?

Don't be a mad troll. I've been a fan of price ever since he played his first game, have defended him from the naysayers ever since people were mad we kept halak, and have been rubbing it in people's faces with his play this years playoffs.
    Don't be a sarcastic/delusional troll on here when people disagree with you
    18 jui à 16 h 25
    Rejoint: nov 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 33
    Quoting: Ste_Catherine_Street
    Don't be a mad troll. I've been a fan of price ever since he played his first game, have defended him from the naysayers ever since people were mad we kept halak, and have been rubbing it in people's faces with his play this years playoffs.
    Don't be a sarcastic/delusional troll on here when people disagree with you

Ive been a huge fan of price too. I’ve defended him same as you, but this is not about price. It’s about you pretending to know for sure that Seattle will take him when you have no clue. You’re so blind to this that you can’t even see the positives of Seattle taking him. 100k jerseys by opening night?!?! Get real dude, there’s 700k people in Seattle… you really think 1 in 7 are getting a price jersey. You have no clue what you are talking about and I don’t know either if Seattle will take him or not. I have no clue, although I do think that they won’t , but you’re just being a big drama Queen. Just sit back and relax dude, you’re the typical Habs fan that freaks out over everything . No wonder players don’t want to play here, it’s because of fans like you that freak out when a player doesn’t score in 3 games and demands trades every 3rd game. Have some composure and get a hold of yourself. You are embarrassing and poorly representing our fan base
    18 jui à 17 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: jun 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 325
    Modifié 20 jui à 18 h 24
    Quoting: Lochness1202
    Ive been a huge fan of price too. I’ve defended him same as you, but this is not about price. It’s about you pretending to know for sure that Seattle will take him when you have no clue. You’re so blind to this that you can’t even see the positives of Seattle taking him. 100k jerseys by opening night?!?! Get real dude, there’s 700k people in Seattle… you really think 1 in 7 are getting a price jersey. You have no clue what you are talking about and I don’t know either if Seattle will take him or not. I have no clue, although I do think that they won’t , but you’re just being a big drama Queen. Just sit back and relax dude, you’re the typical Habs fan that freaks out over everything . No wonder players don’t want to play here, it’s because of fans like you that freak out when a player doesn’t score in 3 games and demands trades every 3rd game. Have some composure and get a hold of yourself. You are embarrassing and poorly representing our fan base

Lol. Are you 12 years old?
    You think no one in BC will buy his jersey? Google search how many people live in BC now and reply back to me. Let's talk tomorrow

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage