SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Price for Boeser

Créé par: Juggin_Pav
Publié: 17 juill. 2021 à 8 h 50
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes ne rencontre pas l'exigence minimale de 24 patineurs

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dumba, MattWild du MinnesotaLNH-5 967 741 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Boeser, BrockCanucks de VancouverLNH-5 843 413 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial26 264 745 $1429444712
Variation124 328 $000-2-10
Final26 389 073 $ (↑)1429442 (↓)6 (↓)12000

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Boeser, BrockCanucks de VancouverLNH-5 843 413 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dumba, MattWild du MinnesotaLNH-5 967 741 $111---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial15 174 341 $1527413513
Variation-124 328 $000210
Final15 050 013 $ (↓)1527415 (↑)6 (↑)13000
17 juill. 2021 à 13 h 39
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 225
Wild aren't going to be trading dumba, neither do they want boeser
TheFlamesFanatic25 et Diliano a aimé ceci.
17 juill. 2021 à 16 h 50
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 105
Canucks say yes please.
TheFlamesFanatic25 et Diliano a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2021 à 1 h 3
Snowta
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Quoting: Clement
Wild aren't going to be trading dumba, neither do they want boeser

And if they did, they wouldn't pay the extra price of both 1st round picks plus the 2nd rounder. Personally, we don't need Boeser, Kaprizov and Fiala with Zuccarello included, eventually Boldy will be taking a top six wing. Rossi should stick at 2C possibly 1C depending on who Guerin can get and how good they are. It's hard to see Rossi not on the roster as a top 6 pivot by the beginning of the 2022-23 season opener. And it is possible that Eriksson Ek gets a spot in the top 6 but his face off win percentage needs to improve. If I'm Guerin after the buyouts, I'm being cautious about any trade especially not knowing how long Kaprizov and Fiala are willing to stick around. He has a lot of spots to fill with limited cap space that gets way more limited the 3 years after next season.
Clement a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2021 à 4 h 29
Lets go Canucklehea
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 209
I like the rumours saying the wild get Boeser and 9th overall pick from Vancouver for Kaprizov
19 juill. 2021 à 5 h 3
Banni
Quoting: IjustNEEDaTROYgamble
I like the rumours saying the wild get Boeser and 9th overall pick from Vancouver for Kaprizov

There is zero rumors like this
Juggin_Pav a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2021 à 5 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Leafs 4 Lyfe
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 127

more like canucks get a 1st from the wild
19 juill. 2021 à 5 h 29
Banni
Quoting: Juggin_Pav
more like canucks get a 1st from the wild

Yeah you are dreaming because it will never happen. Kaprizov has more value and wild aren't trading him

Certain canucks fans like myself need to stop making this proposals because wild are never trading kaprizov,, and it's not even realistic
19 juill. 2021 à 5 h 31
Lets go Canucklehea
obviously you don't listen to the same sources I do, just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean they aren't out there.
Dhaliwal reported here in Vancouver that there has been some tire kicking on a Boeser and 9th overall for Kaprizov trade because Wild don't like his contract demands, it's most likely a Bill Guerin smoke screen.
19 juill. 2021 à 5 h 34
Banni
obviously you don't listen to the same sources I do, just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean they aren't out there.
Dhaliwal reported here in Vancouver that there has been some tire kicking on a Boeser and 9th overall for Kaprizov trade because Wild don't like his contract demands, it's most likely a Bill Guerin smoke screen.

You are a liar, or trolling because Michael Russo would have reported this

You mean the biggest joke in Canada's media who makes facts up about Canucks trade? By the way there is nothing out there like this

Canucks fans like yourself can keep making up facts , and wishing

Yeah wild are going to take a call on kaprizov when he's not available for eichel yop. Not!
19 juill. 2021 à 5 h 39
Lets go Canucklehea
Yeah you are dreaming because it will never happen. Kaprizov has more value and wild aren't trading him

Certain canucks fans like myself need to stop making this proposals because wild are never trading kaprizov,, and it's not even realistic

it was also discussed on Sekeres and Price so it's not made up by me and I don't know why you get triggered by someone mentioning a rumour, seriously relax buddy you sound like a total head case
You are the type that take these trades on here so seriously.
19 juill. 2021 à 5 h 49
Banni
it was also discussed on Sekeres and Price so it's not made up by me and I don't know why you get triggered by someone mentioning a rumour, seriously relax buddy you sound like a total head case
You are the type that take these trades on here so seriously.

No every wild fans have told canucks fans to stop with these kaprizov crao, and Canucks fans like yourself don't get it

How about wild fans make a proposal, and ask for Peterson, and Horvat? Wouldn't feel; be so nice huh? Stop making kaprizov proposals like I, and other wild fans have said. it's tiring. He's not available/ getting traded.

Nobody knows what price, and sekers are; or who
19 juill. 2021 à 6 h 10
Lets go Canucklehea
No every wild fans have told canucks fans to stop with these kaprizov crao, and Canucks fans like yourself don't get it

How about wild fans make a proposal, and ask for Peterson, and Horvat? Wouldn't feel; be so nice huh? Stop making kaprizov proposals like I, and other wild fans have said. it's tiring. He's not available/ getting traded.

Nobody knows what price, and sekers are; or who

I really don't care what Wild fans have heard of before and specially don't care of their feelings when they see Kaprizov rumours or trades on here.
If Wild fans can't behave like an adult and have to throw a tantrum when their ears hear Kaprizov rumour or trade posted on capfriendly then those Wild fans need to grow up and I could care less if someone I don't know or heard of is making a fantasized trade on capfriendly involving Petey or whoever.
You have to be a millennial the way you started crying so fast and think people should care what Wild fans think.
This whole website is about fantasized trades fans have and you think you are what central registry
19 juill. 2021 à 9 h 9
Banni
I really don't care what Wild fans have heard of before and specially don't care of their feelings when they see Kaprizov rumours or trades on here.
If Wild fans can't behave like an adult and have to throw a tantrum when their ears hear Kaprizov rumour or trade posted on capfriendly then those Wild fans need to grow up and I could care less if someone I don't know or heard of is making a fantasized trade on capfriendly involving Petey or whoever.
You have to be a millennial the way you started crying so fast and think people should care what Wild fans think.
This whole website is about fantasized trades fans have and you think you are what central registry

Yop clearly shows you are trolling, and trying to get a reaction from wild fans and once again show you are lying. You made this up

No I think I am realistic and not some fantasy unrealistic Canucks fan who can't accept a no ,,and is crying
19 juill. 2021 à 17 h 24
Lets go Canucklehea
Yop clearly shows you are trolling, and trying to get a reaction from wild fans and once again show you are lying. You made this up

No I think I am realistic and not some fantasy unrealistic Canucks fan who can't accept a no ,,and is crying

You really need to get your lithium under control there because you are sounding like a god dam lunatic, most people that are crazy don’t think they are and that is describing yourself right now.
I am in no fantasy and like I have said multiple times before these rumours have been around for about a week when I first heard them on the radio.
Does it sound like I am crying or does it sound like you just can’t get your way and want everyone to hear you, but no one cares about your delicate constitution when it comes to Minnesota Wild trades, grow a pair and shut up man like seriously no one cares that you are angry or upset someone made Kaprilzov trade that doesn’t agree with you.
You have to be a loser to cry yourself to sleep because people are making Kaprilzov trades that aren’t realistic
19 juill. 2021 à 18 h 11
Banni
You really need to get your lithium under control there because you are sounding like a god dam lunatic, most people that are crazy don’t think they are and that is describing yourself right now.
I am in no fantasy and like I have said multiple times before these rumours have been around for about a week when I first heard them on the radio.
Does it sound like I am crying or does it sound like you just can’t get your way and want everyone to hear you, but no one cares about your delicate constitution when it comes to Minnesota Wild trades, grow a pair and shut up man like seriously no one cares that you are angry or upset someone made Kaprilzov trade that doesn’t agree with you.
You have to be a loser to cry yourself to sleep because people are making Kaprilzov trades that aren’t realistic

Obviously sound like you are nothing but an asshole troll blocked! You aren't getting kaprizov **** deal with it
19 juill. 2021 à 18 h 12
Banni

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage