SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Seattle expansion draft thread

18 juill. 2021 à 18 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
St. Louis Blues
O’Reilly, Schenn, Perron, Sundqvisy, Barbashev, Thomas, Kyrou, Faulk, Krug, Parayko, Binnington

Surprises: Sundqvist over Blais/Sanford

Picks: Dunn, Tarasenko, Blais, Sanford
Zinger a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 18 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Tampa Bay Lightning
Kucherov, Stamkos, Point, Cirelli, Hedman, Sergachev, McDonagh, Cernak, Vasy

Surprises: none

Picks: Palat, Gourde, Killorn, Coleman ( UFA ), ABB, Joseph, Colton, Foote
18 juill. 2021 à 18 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Matthews, Tavares, Marner, Nylander, Rielly, Brodie, Muzzin, Holl, Campbell

Surprises: going 8 skaters after trading for McCann

Picks: McCann, Kerfoot, Dermott, Hyman ( UFA )
Zinger a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 18 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Vancouver Canucks
Boeser, Horvat, Miller, Pearson, Dickinson, Motte, Pettersson, Myers, Schmidt, Juolevi, Demko

Surprises: Pearson/Motte over Lind

Picks: Lind, Holtby
18 juill. 2021 à 18 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Washington Capitals
Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Oshie, Mantha, Wilson, Eller, Sprong, Carlson, Orlov, TVR, Samsonov

Surprises: not protecting Ovi’s rights, TVR over Schultz/Dillon/Jensen

Picks: Ovi ( UFA ), Sheary, Schultz, Dillon, Jensen, Vanecek
Zinger a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 18 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Last but not least
Winnipeg Jets
Wheeler, Connor, Ehlers , Scheifele, Dubois, Lowry, Copp, Morrisey, Pionk, Stanley, Hellebuyck

Surprises: none

Picks: Appleton, Harkins, Demelo
18 juill. 2021 à 18 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Now that im finally done thoughts?
Zinger a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 18 h 34
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Quoting: A_Habs_fan

Great! Really nice to have a easy way to see all the protect lists, thanks.
A_Habs_fan et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 18 h 47
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578

Great work on putting out all of the lists and the general consensus opinion. It's really helpful to see all of this in one place.
18 juill. 2021 à 19 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Dzinger18
Great work on putting out all of the lists and the general consensus opinion. It's really helpful to see all of this in one place.

Id like to thank you for pinging me about 20 times by liking most of my posts in this thread tears of joy
Zinger et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 19 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Saskleaf
Great! Really nice to have a easy way to see all the protect lists, thanks.

Quoting: Dzinger18

May put out my finals picks based off the possible picks later but this is good enough for now
Zinger, BuFfaLOFaN et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 19 h 22
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,733
Which teams do you think made side deals. Got to think Toronto did, like rn im thinking its either Kerfoot + Liligren or Hymans rights. I think the Blues are gonna pay Seattle to take Tarasenko
18 juill. 2021 à 19 h 30
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
Quoting: aadoyle
Which teams do you think made side deals. Got to think Toronto did, like rn im thinking its either Kerfoot + Liligren or Hymans rights. I think the Blues are gonna pay Seattle to take Tarasenko

I think Edmonton did. Neither Neal or Koskinen getting bought out in my eyes is a tell.
aadoyle et imawesome a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 19 h 49
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
I think Edmonton did. Neither Neal or Koskinen getting bought out in my eyes is a tell.

I honestly think Koskinen is going to Buffalo. Ullmark got protected yes but is he gonna resign there (maybe). Koskinen basically can be insurance incase that does not happen.

For me its Dubas giving up Liligren to move Kerfoot or just saying Francis you want Hyman here.
18 juill. 2021 à 19 h 51
Démarrer sujet

Tampa, idk, hard to predict
aadoyle a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 19 h 53
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
I honestly think Koskinen is going to Buffalo. Ullmark got protected yes but is he gonna resign there (maybe). Koskinen basically can be insurance incase that does not happen.

For me its Dubas giving up Liligren to move Kerfoot or just saying Francis you want Hyman here.

I'd guess Arizona or Nashville (both w/ 50% retention) before I'd guess Buffalo. I think his NTC voids the Sabres in a deal.
aadoyle a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 19 h 54
Hakuna Matata
Tampa, idk, hard to predict

I thought that but with Gourde available that may have changed. Unless a 1st or 2nd is going for Johnsson seems strange to choose him over the guy who can play center on all 3 lines and is really good at both ends

I think though were gonna see a Florida 2.0 trade and a Karlsson like trade occur.
18 juill. 2021 à 19 h 56
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
I'd guess Arizona or Nashville (both w/ 50% retention) before I'd guess Buffalo. I think his NTC voids the Sabres in a deal.

Oh yeah forgot he had one. Dammit Buffalo to me was perfect as they need a goalie and edmonton wants him gone lul
BeterChiarelli et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 20 h 5
Démarrer sujet
I thought that but with Gourde available that may have changed. Unless a 1st or 2nd is going for Johnsson seems strange to choose him over the guy who can play center on all 3 lines and is really good at both ends

I think though were gonna see a Florida 2.0 trade and a Karlsson like trade occur.

Seattle may be like you don’t want to pay us to help your cap situation, here we’ll take Foote/ABB/Colton, now whatcha going to do
aadoyle a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2021 à 20 h 21
Hakuna Matata
Seattle may be like you don’t want to pay us to help your cap situation, here we’ll take Foote/ABB/Colton, now whatcha going to do

Out of every expansion team I think Seattle's advantage over everyone is just far and beyond what we were expecting. All that cap space is like a Nuke ready to go off at every moment as with the flat cap nobody can do much rn. While when Vegas came in the cap would go up 4.5mill followed by 2.5 a season. Good thing it should be start going up by 2024 hopefully. I have a feeling though they may have to artificially increase it if it has to stay flat even longer.
19 juill. 2021 à 11 h 41
TheBulinWall
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 303

Why not take Gourde, he has the potential to be a really good top 6 center and there isn't a lot of center depth in the ED
19 juill. 2021 à 12 h 0
to be banned soon
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 541
can we post AGM threads here?

Expansion Draft + Picks & Trades
19 juill. 2021 à 13 h 8
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: BulinWall
Why not take Gourde, he has the potential to be a really good top 6 center and there isn't a lot of center depth in the ED

Because Seattle can just say **** you and your cap problems and go the easy route taking one of their cheaper guys. So that forces Brisbois to pay other teams to take these contracts or pay Seattle to take Johnsson.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
19 juill. 2021 à 13 h 30
TheBulinWall
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 303
Because Seattle can just say **** you and your cap problems and go the easy route taking one of their cheaper guys. So that forces Brisbois to pay other teams to take these contracts or pay Seattle to take Johnsson.

But gourde to another team for cheap is only benefitting the other team. It’s not controlled chaos it’s just chaos. Gourde’s free, he has term and Francis got to watch him for like 23 games in the playoffs. Tampa made MTL look like they didn’t deserve to be there which makes all the teams they beat look worse. And they were good teams. So there’s something in the sauce in Tampa that’s different and you’re saying Francis wouldn’t want a taste
19 juill. 2021 à 13 h 37
Hakuna Matata
Quoting: BulinWall
But gourde to another team for cheap is only benefitting the other team. It’s not controlled chaos it’s just chaos. Gourde’s free, he has term and Francis got to watch him for like 23 games in the playoffs. Tampa made MTL look like they didn’t deserve to be there which makes all the teams they beat look worse. And they were good teams. So there’s something in the sauce in Tampa that’s different and you’re saying Francis wouldn’t want a taste

Seattle does not care. Basically Francis can take a guy like Foote, and force Brisbois to have to make a side deal with him to take Johnsson or Gourde. Nobody is letting Tampa off the hook. You want to move a contract pay up otherwise have fun being over the cap.

Cap space is a weapon rn and many teams will utilize the space they got to gain more assets.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage