Forums/Armchair-GM

Im just as surprised as you are

Créé par: RowdyRoddy96
Équipe: 2021-22 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 13 juill. 2021
Publié: 13 juill. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
So Yzerman is supposedly looking at younger expansion exposed players to try and trade for?
In Leafs circles, insider's believe that Kerfoot might get dealt before the Expansion ( that makes sense he does have value as a multi dimensional player who can play up and down a lineup )
Andersen situation is just odd right now?
Hyman situation has been hush quiet but after the Keith trade yesterday I'm very sure that Hyman is " NOT " going to Edmonton so here is just fun but weird and unreasonable but fun! Mock up.
So since the Leafs hired Dean Chynowith as the Assistant Coach in charge of Defense and PK I'm sure he might want to add a player that he liked from Carolina but not Dougie. Insert fellow Big boy Finn Jani Hakanpaa. 6'5" 218Lbs. Very defensively responsible in his own zone and is a huge bruiser who averaged 18Mins of Ice time last year and can probably take on a bigger role need be and could be alot better and have a much higher ceiling than Holl.

Vrana I really like and has immense potential to be a top forward in this league. 25 years old, 200lbs Averaged 0.72PPG last season and if it was an 82 game schedule he would have hit nearly 60pts so if I was any GM I'd be making calls to Stevie Y and offering him whatever he wanted for him ( My offer is too low I know I was seriously debating placing Amirov in there instead and it might be worth it to? )

Rielly they finally decide to let go to LA for a First and Kempe ( fair price I believe? LA don't have any strong LHD so they might give that up just to give Doughty a proper linemate )
and insert Rielly's replacement Toronto's own Jamie Oleksiak! 6'7" 255Lbs Frame can log 20+ Mins on average a night and is the same age as Rielly but could be at a very good price point for what he provides. Place him alongside Hakanpaa and Oh Christ the hits that will be seen. I believe Muzzin and Brodie are probably our best chance at a top pairing and both play a really hardworking game. Bring back Bogosian and insert a younger player like Sandin to learn from all of them and you will see Rasmus grow in Spades.

Next is the 3rd line which is the Sledgehammer line in my books.
Eakins hard nosed style can contribute offensively and is 50+% in the faceoff dot over his career and it shouldn't take alot to get him over here but if Buffalo trades Risto then maybe that will be a good time to decide what to do with Liljgrenn?
To his left you have possibly a cheaper Barclay Goodrow in Michael Bunting who is a wildcard from Scarborough but can score and has the capacity but he is also very physical and scrappy in the corners.
To the Right you essentially have alot younger Nick Foligno in Jordan Martinook. I believe he had like 200+ hits either this year or the year prior but again another shutdown guy who plays hardnosed and physical and can wear you down and is also Multipositional.
Goaltending I do like the idea of signing a guy who will challenge Campbell for the Starter role and I like the Idea of Petr Mrazek only because of his previous injury history and how he has a tough time staying Healthy. Toronto has some of the best medical and training personnel in the league and they can probably get Mrazek to the point where he can play at his best and stay there and at 29 years old it's a pretty good bet to say that he still has alot of good years left.

Robertson is a scratch for now and only for now depending on how the season goes and injuries Robertson and Anderson could be very sneaky call ups that can work wonders for the team.
Del Zotto is a great vet presence who just so happens to have played with JT in the Minor league circuit when they were living in Toronto and are good friends to this day.
Elliott gets signed as the experienced 3rd String goalie but could be Interchangeable with
- Curtis Mcelhinney
- Craig Andersen
- or to make 7 year old me squeal Henrik Lundqvist
Only other wildcards is whether or not Jumbo Joe Returns and or if Marleau decided to do the same and come to Toronto again chasing the cup?
Also whether or not the Leafs get a new Offense and PP coach?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
44 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 100 000 $
32 200 000 $
43 000 000 $
42 500 000 $
21 100 000 $
1750 000 $
43 000 000 $
1900 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Vrána, Jakub [Droits de RFA]
DET
TOR
    Expansion
    TOR
      Future Considerations
      TOR
      1. Kempe, Adrian
      2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (LAK)
      BUF
      1. Liljegren, Timothy
      2. Mikheyev, Ilya
      3. Choix de 7e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
      TOR
      1. Choix de 7e ronde en 2021 (TBL)
      Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de LAK
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      Logo de TOR
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2381 500 000 $81 346 450 $0 $0 $153 550 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
      AG
      UFA - 3
      Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
      11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
      C
      UFA - 3
      10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
      AD
      UFA - 4
      Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
      2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
      C, AG
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
      AD
      UFA - 3
      1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
      AG
      UFA - 2
      Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
      2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 3
      900 000 $900 000 $
      AD, AG
      NTC
      UFA - 2
      725 000 $725 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      750 000 $750 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 3
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      NTC
      UFA - 3
      1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 5
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 3
      3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
      G
      UFA - 3
      894 167 $894 167 $
      DG
      UFA - 1
      1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 3
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      796 667 $796 667 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 3
      750 000 $750 000 $
      DG
      UFA - 2
      900 000 $900 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      13 juill. 2021 à 17 h 11
      Rejoint: févr. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 29
      Uhhhh, that Eakin trade is brutal for Toronto. Eakin is not a good player.
      futureanybody et DartGuy86 a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 17 h 14
      Démarrer sujet
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      Rejoint: oct. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 34
      Quoting: SakuThornton
      Uhhhh, that Eakin trade is brutal for Toronto. Eakin is not a good player.

Honestly it's **** or get off the pot with Liljgrenn. Mikhayev is also an unknown variable. The 7th means nothing at this point in time but like I said Eakins is more of a shutdown player than anything and I believe that 3rd line needs to be an absolute rock and then let the Top 6 or the 44Mil dollar boys club score the goals. Thats what they are payed for
      13 juill. 2021 à 17 h 24
      H.Lindholm Lover
      Rejoint: avr. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 921
      Quoting: RowdyRoddy96
      Honestly it's **** or get off the pot with Liljgrenn. Mikhayev is also an unknown variable. The 7th means nothing at this point in time but like I said Eakins is more of a shutdown player than anything and I believe that 3rd line needs to be an absolute rock and then let the Top 6 or the 44Mil dollar boys club score the goals. Thats what they are payed for

i agree, i see the leafs letting him play some games up until the trade deadline and see if hes still worth it, and then maybe trade him whiles there is still value
      13 juill. 2021 à 17 h 25
      H.Lindholm Lover
      i dont think DET accepts

Vrana for Amirov, a first and kerfoot probably wouldnt get it done, hes gonna be too expensive
      aedoran a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 17 h 31
      Banni
      Rejoint: juin 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
      laugh laugh shakes head Help Jakub Vrana > > > > Tyler Bertuzzi That doesn't get Bertuzzi let alone Vrana. Overvalue leaf players much? And Vrana gets 5 x $5,700,000 you're not even in the ballpark.
      aedoran a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 17 h 43
      Buffbry
      Rejoint: août 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 5,306
      Lol I think you forgot a 1st, amirov + Robertson + sandin for vrana. Wow it's bad
      aedoran a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 17 h 44
      Rejoint: mai 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 971
      Easy pass on that pile of mediocre assets. Vrana looks like he's gonna be part of the future
      aedoran a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 3
      Démarrer sujet
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      Quoting: Drw4209
      Easy pass on that pile of mediocre assets. Vrana looks like he's gonna be part of the future

Kerfoot isn't mediocre for the game that he plays. Granted he has never found a proper fit here in Toronto it doesn't make him a bad player? Same goes for Dermott and age his on his side where he is only 25 with alot of room to grow. Amirov and the 1st and or 2nd Round pick would be of most value here yes
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 5
      Démarrer sujet
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      Quoting: buffbry
      Lol I think you forgot a 1st, amirov + Robertson + sandin for vrana. Wow it's bad

So by your description Anthony Mantha has the same value as Mcdavid would right and yet you traded him away for Vrana, a 1st and Richard Panik and yet you're saying I'm overvaluing my players?
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 6
      Démarrer sujet
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      Quoting: DiehardRedWingsFan58
      laugh laugh shakes head Help Jakub Vrana > > > > Tyler Bertuzzi That doesn't get Bertuzzi let alone Vrana. Overvalue leaf players much? And Vrana gets 5 x $5,700,000 you're not even in the ballpark.

Look at the Comment below your first comment and tell me if I overvalue when your fellow Wings fan pretty much is placing Vrana in Mcdavid trade territory with the assets he is asking for
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 9
      Démarrer sujet
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      Quoting: odyssey
      i dont think DET accepts

Vrana for Amirov, a first and kerfoot probably wouldnt get it done, hes gonna be too expensive

Doesn't exactly have to be Vrana but I like the player he is and what he could bring to the table in Toronto. I like your PFP btw pretty funny. Honestly other players I was looking at were

- Christian Dvorak
      - Jakub Vorachek ( With Cap Retention )
      - and weirdly insane out of realm player Patrik Laine
      odyssey a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 12
      Banni
      Look at the Comment below your first comment and tell me if I overvalue when your fellow Wings fan pretty much is placing Vrana in Mcdavid trade territory with the assets he is asking for

Vrana is easily a 30/30 guy so yeah he's going to be a hell of a lot more expensive then Tyler Bertuzzi that's for sure. He's probably pretty close Yzerman would definitely ask for that much for Vrana from a divisional opponent.
      buffbry a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 15
      Démarrer sujet
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      Vrana is easily a 30/30 guy so yeah he's going to be a hell of a lot more expensive then Tyler Bertuzzi that's for sure. He's probably pretty close Yzerman would definitely ask for that much for Vrana from a divisional opponent.

Nobody is going to pay for that Considering Vrana yeah he may be slotted to be a potential 60+ point guy he has never hit that goal before much less 80+ pts like Mcdavid or Eichel? How does one go from a top 6 winger on a bad contract to Top 6 Potential winger, a 1st and a 4th liner to 1st Round pick and three 1st Round Level prospects?! That's an immense leap of value for 1 guy in about a half a season?
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 21
      Rejoint: mai 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,509
      I don’t see how this benefits Detroit. Vrana looked promising in his short stint with Detroit and is going to get more ice time there versus Washington.
      buffbry et aedoran a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 24
      Banni
      Nobody is going to pay for that Considering Vrana yeah he may be slotted to be a potential 60+ point guy he has never hit that goal before much less 80+ pts like Mcdavid or Eichel? How does one go from a top 6 winger on a bad contract to Top 6 Potential winger, a 1st and a 4th liner to 1st Round pick and three 1st Round Level prospects?! That's an immense leap of value for 1 guy in about a half a season?

Those pieces that he proposed, are nowhere near McDavid and Eichel level you're definitely immensely overvaluing your prospects
      buffbry et aedoran a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 26
      Démarrer sujet
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      Quoting: BStinson
      I don’t see how this benefits Detroit. Vrana looked promising in his short stint with Detroit and is going to get more ice time there versus Washington.

So Kerfoot is on the last year of his deal and the FA class in 2022 looks better than this year's. So I'm expecting the cap to rise after this season and Detroit could make do with the extra amount of cap space for Yzerman to make a huge splash there Kerfoot holds a roster spot just because. Dermott is defensive value and you slowly build up the defensive pieces with him and Hronek and others. Amirov and the Pick could be either kept or used as trade bait to get a good player on the block like a Lebanc or someone else
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 30
      Démarrer sujet
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      Those pieces that he proposed, are nowhere near McDavid and Eichel level you're definitely immensely overvaluing your prospects

And your overvaluing your player? Vrana isn't worth 4 1st Round level picks or prospects yet? Buffalo is asking for 4 1st level prospects just for Eichel?
      Amirov 1st Round Quality prospect
      1st Round Pick ( 1st round quality prospect )
      Kerfoot Middle 6 Fwd with Top 6 quality potential
      Dermott current bottom 6 d man with Top 4 quality potential
      What am I missing here!?! That deal in structure would be an overpayment for Mantha but is an Underpayment for Vrana now when he hasn't played a full season in Detroit?
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 31
      H.Lindholm Lover
      Doesn't exactly have to be Vrana but I like the player he is and what he could bring to the table in Toronto. I like your PFP btw pretty funny. Honestly other players I was looking at were

- Christian Dvorak
      - Jakub Vorachek ( With Cap Retention )
      - and weirdly insane out of realm player Patrik Laine

thanks about the pfp smile and yeah i agree with you
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 35
      Démarrer sujet
      Leafs Bring Me Pain
      thanks about the pfp smile and yeah i agree with you

Thanks though I'm fighting with the Wings fan up there who believes Vrana has the same value as Eichel does right now and honestly a cap retained Vorachek on Toronto would completely butter my croissant
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 40
      H.Lindholm Lover
      Thanks though I'm fighting with the Wings fan up there who believes Vrana has the same value as Eichel does right now and honestly a cap retained Vorachek on Toronto would completely butter my croissant

i had a fight with one who said Bert for amirov, robertson and a first, when i said im not gonna do that because hes damaged goods he said "what about Eichel?" like dude hes a franchise centerpiece, bert is a top 6 winger lmaooo
      13 juill. 2021 à 18 h 53
      Buffbry
      Rejoint: août 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 5,306
      So by your description Anthony Mantha has the same value as Mcdavid would right and yet you traded him away for Vrana, a 1st and Richard Panik and yet you're saying I'm overvaluing my players?

Uh I went extremely over because you went extremely under
      aedoran a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 19 h 0
      Rejoint: mai 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,509
      So Kerfoot is on the last year of his deal and the FA class in 2022 looks better than this year's. So I'm expecting the cap to rise after this season and Detroit could make do with the extra amount of cap space for Yzerman to make a huge splash there Kerfoot holds a roster spot just because. Dermott is defensive value and you slowly build up the defensive pieces with him and Hronek and others. Amirov and the Pick could be either kept or used as trade bait to get a good player on the block like a Lebanc or someone else

The ACGM lists Dermott, Hallander, Kerfoot, and a second rounder. Amirov isn’t included and cap savings isn’t really a selling point with Detroit who has it in spades. Dermott isn’t a core piece I’m sorry he can’t even stick in Toronto. Hallander is an okay prospect, nothing to write home about and Detroit has in spades. Kerfoot is ehhh and a comparable player can be found as a UFA.
      aedoran a aimé ceci.
      13 juill. 2021 à 19 h 45
      Rejoint: déc. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 11,898
      i dont think DET accepts

That is 110% correct.
      13 juill. 2021 à 21 h 50
      H.Lindholm Lover

aaaaaaaand i got mass reported for a mock trade, we love to see it

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage