Forums/Armchair-GM

New management new ADA lol

Créé par: NYR1983
Équipe: 2021-22 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 9 juill. 2021
Publié: 9 juill. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
As much as everyone may dislike the guy you can’t deny his offensive ability. Now paired with a shutdown type D. The old coach/management team said he was done, since they have all been replaced. They may see if different and move the player he fought with out of the organization in a package to get JE. Possibly he can be grounded under new coaching staff and succeed.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
54 500 000 $
54 500 000 $
31 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 100 000 $
21 100 000 $
Transactions
CAR
  1. Jones, Zachary
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2022 (NYR)
Détails additionnels:
Not sure the pick is needed but just in case people feeling like crying tonight
BUF
  1. Chytil, Filip [Droits de RFA]
  2. Georgiev, Alexandar
  3. Lundkvist, Nils
  4. Strome, Ryan
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (NYR)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de BUF
Logo de NYR
Logo de LAK
Logo de OTT
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $70 209 801 $0 $7 950 000 $11 290 199 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 4
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AD
RFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
885 000 $885 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
G
UFA
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 3
737 500 $737 500 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
12 juill. 2021 à 19 h 28
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,515
Quoting: NYR1983
WOW.. 🤣

Yeah....WOW.
12 juill. 2021 à 21 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,506
Quoting: delneggs
Yeah....WOW.

So you really think the GM decides who plays from night to night?

You also don’t think a coach talks to a GM about what they need to add or remove in order to compete?
12 juill. 2021 à 21 h 21
So you really think the GM decides who plays from night to night?

You also don’t think a coach talks to a GM about what they need to add or remove in order to compete?

I think you have a reading and/or comprehension problem. I said the GM is in CHARGE OF THE ROSTER, not who plays from night to night....big difference. And of course the coach talks to the GM, but it's the GM's final decision, or do you not get that? PLUS, Gorton himself SAID IN PUBLIC that he warned ADA face to face the next time he screwed up would be his last time with the team, so that is the GM telling a player TO HIS FACE, no more issues or your gone. Do you not understand that as well?
12 juill. 2021 à 21 h 26
Démarrer sujet
I think you have a reading and/or comprehension problem. I said the GM is in CHARGE OF THE ROSTER, not who plays from night to night....big difference. And of course the coach talks to the GM, but it's the GM's final decision, or do you not get that? PLUS, Gorton himself SAID IN PUBLIC that he warned ADA face to face the next time he screwed up would be his last time with the team, so that is the GM telling a player TO HIS FACE, no more issues or your gone. Do you not understand that as well?

Oh I understand. But what you’re failing to realize is the the issues get to the GM from the coach. Sure, Gorton could have said we are keeping him, but Quinn then can say he isn’t playing. The idea that Quinn went to Gorton and said “he won’t play another game, don’t want him in the dressing room either, please move him for assets” doesn’t cross your mind??
12 juill. 2021 à 23 h 17
Oh I understand. But what you’re failing to realize is the the issues get to the GM from the coach. Sure, Gorton could have said we are keeping him, but Quinn then can say he isn’t playing. The idea that Quinn went to Gorton and said “he won’t play another game, don’t want him in the dressing room either, please move him for assets” doesn’t cross your mind??

No, because the odds it happened that way are about 0.000001%. You think a coach wanted to kick his top scoring D man that had 15 goals and 53 points the prior season off the team after just 6 games, because he had a dust up with a back up goalie? Really? You also think a 3rd year coach went to his boss and told him how to do his job? Really? AND, you don't believe Jeff Gorton was telling the truth when he said HE warned ADA and kicking him from the team his was his decision? Really? OK.....do you believe scientists when they tell you the earth is round?
12 juill. 2021 à 23 h 26
Démarrer sujet
No, because the odds it happened that way are about 0.000001%. You think a coach wanted to kick his top scoring D man that had 15 goals and 53 points the prior season off the team after just 6 games, because he had a dust up with a back up goalie? Really? You also think a 3rd year coach went to his boss and told him how to do his job? Really? AND, you don't believe Jeff Gorton was telling the truth when he said HE warned ADA and kicking him from the team his was his decision? Really? OK.....do you believe scientists when they tell you the earth is round?

I’m not questioning or denying any potential confrontation between GM and player(no clue where you got that idea). At no point did I say that the coach told GM how to do his job. However, I did say coach likely went to GM and said the guy is not dressing in any games moving forward so moving him for assets would be ideal. For someone who questions people’s comprehension… you sure don’t understand what you read. I really enjoy our back and forth discussion. I calmly ask you a question or state a potential scenario and you you respond with such anger and hate and disrespect. It’s quite telling the type of person you are. Complete class act!
13 juill. 2021 à 0 h 53
I’m not questioning or denying any potential confrontation between GM and player(no clue where you got that idea). At no point did I say that the coach told GM how to do his job. However, I did say coach likely went to GM and said the guy is not dressing in any games moving forward so moving him for assets would be ideal. For someone who questions people’s comprehension… you sure don’t understand what you read. I really enjoy our back and forth discussion. I calmly ask you a question or state a potential scenario and you you respond with such anger and hate and disrespect. It’s quite telling the type of person you are. Complete class act!

You get the response you do because you say something and then say you didn't say it. A coach telling a GM he won't play someone and he better trade him for assets is a coach telling the GM (his boss) how to do his job. Gorton had just signed ADA to a new contract with a nice raise based on his big season and you think the coach is going to tell him he isn't going to dress him after 6 games? Please. It's absurd.
13 juill. 2021 à 8 h 11
Démarrer sujet
You get the response you do because you say something and then say you didn't say it. A coach telling a GM he won't play someone and he better trade him for assets is a coach telling the GM (his boss) how to do his job. Gorton had just signed ADA to a new contract with a nice raise based on his big season and you think the coach is going to tell him he isn't going to dress him after 6 games? Please. It's absurd.

Your attitude and knowledge are telling, either you’re a young person or just simply a low level employee. The concept that you don’t think they sit down together and discuss what the team needs is nuts. Why do you think every team has a scouting team? Because they need to identify characteristics of players(in and outside the NHL). The GM might be the guy making the phone calls and dealing with contracts but the coach and GM 💯 work as a team. Sure, the GM might be the boss, in so few words. But they discuss the team needs or ISSUES together, hence why they were fired together. Using your logic, only Gorton would have been fired as he is responsible for the roster. Can’t fault Quinn for Zibby having COVID and not being the same old Zib for the first 20 games, can’t blame Quinn for Bread taking a leave of absence with the Russia bs, and finally, can’t blame Quinn for Gortons decision to remove what was essentially a 20G offensive Dman from the team. Actually you can’t blame Quinn for having a “soft” team either. You can however praise Quinn for his above .500 team, with a rebuilding team in the toughest division. But that’s not what transpired, they were fired together as a team because the truth in it all is that they operated as a team. Drury doesn’t hire Gallant because he is a yes man, he hires him because they see eye to eye on what they want to do, where they want to go and he will be honest and push back on some level. Similar to how a CEO, COO, CFO will work as a team, push back, agree and disagree on things regardless of one of them technically being “the boss”. It’s just not as simple as “boss” and “employee”…
13 juill. 2021 à 11 h 7
Your attitude and knowledge are telling, either you’re a young person or just simply a low level employee. The concept that you don’t think they sit down together and discuss what the team needs is nuts. Why do you think every team has a scouting team? Because they need to identify characteristics of players(in and outside the NHL). The GM might be the guy making the phone calls and dealing with contracts but the coach and GM 💯 work as a team. Sure, the GM might be the boss, in so few words. But they discuss the team needs or ISSUES together, hence why they were fired together. Using your logic, only Gorton would have been fired as he is responsible for the roster. Can’t fault Quinn for Zibby having COVID and not being the same old Zib for the first 20 games, can’t blame Quinn for Bread taking a leave of absence with the Russia bs, and finally, can’t blame Quinn for Gortons decision to remove what was essentially a 20G offensive Dman from the team. Actually you can’t blame Quinn for having a “soft” team either. You can however praise Quinn for his above .500 team, with a rebuilding team in the toughest division. But that’s not what transpired, they were fired together as a team because the truth in it all is that they operated as a team. Drury doesn’t hire Gallant because he is a yes man, he hires him because they see eye to eye on what they want to do, where they want to go and he will be honest and push back on some level. Similar to how a CEO, COO, CFO will work as a team, push back, agree and disagree on things regardless of one of them technically being “the boss”. It’s just not as simple as “boss” and “employee”…

LOL.....WOW. When they buy out ADA, what will you say then? Never mind....I already know.
13 juill. 2021 à 12 h 10
Démarrer sujet
LOL.....WOW. When they buy out ADA, what will you say then? Never mind....I already know.

We all expect a buyout, this thread was made at the slight possibility that he isn’t now that there’s a new front office who will obviously talk to him and other players to evaluate the situation. If Zibby, Trouba, Kreids, bread all say there’s no issue with him and that it was the coach/GM who had issues with him, do you think they still buy him out?? Why hasn’t he been bought out already? If they 💯 know they are buying him out it would have been done already to get it out of the way right?(for clarity, I’m not saying he isn’t being bought out which you clearly have misunderstood). And this further proves my point, not only does a GM consult with a coach but with the leadership of the team. Hence why Kessel was traded by the penguins…Malkin demanded it(not the GM).
13 juill. 2021 à 13 h 9
We all expect a buyout, this thread was made at the slight possibility that he isn’t now that there’s a new front office who will obviously talk to him and other players to evaluate the situation. If Zibby, Trouba, Kreids, bread all say there’s no issue with him and that it was the coach/GM who had issues with him, do you think they still buy him out?? Why hasn’t he been bought out already? If they 💯 know they are buying him out it would have been done already to get it out of the way right?(for clarity, I’m not saying he isn’t being bought out which you clearly have misunderstood). And this further proves my point, not only does a GM consult with a coach but with the leadership of the team. Hence why Kessel was traded by the penguins…Malkin demanded it(not the GM).

They have not bought him out yet because of the expansion draft zippy. They need him for that and then he will be bought out. But by your thinking, if it was all Quinn, and Drury fired Quinn, why would Drury fell like he needed to buy ADA out? Quinn (the problem) is gone, so they could just welcome Tony back open arms, right? So, if he DOES buy him out, what does that say about your thinking?
13 juill. 2021 à 14 h 23
Démarrer sujet
They have not bought him out yet because of the expansion draft zippy. They need him for that and then he will be bought out. But by your thinking, if it was all Quinn, and Drury fired Quinn, why would Drury fell like he needed to buy ADA out? Quinn (the problem) is gone, so they could just welcome Tony back open arms, right? So, if he DOES buy him out, what does that say about your thinking?

You still seem to think I’m saying he won’t be bought out. The title of this acgm actually had “LOL” in it. I also have said on numerous occasions that I wasn’t taking the stance that he wasn’t being bought out. I very clearly have been playing devil’s advocate in the small chance he didn’t get bought out. You throw words like comprehension around yet here we are… I’m explaining to you what should be self explanatory. Never said it’s 💯 Quinn’s fault, again, read carefully. I said Drury will talk to Gallant, Zibby, Bread, Trouba and Kreider to get a better gauge on the situation. Soooo IF there was an issue with ADA and multiple players outside of Georgiev then he will be bought out. But if it’s the case that ADA only had issues with Quinn, Gorton and Georgiev they might just move Georgiev or have them “kiss and makeup” (for clarity, they wouldn’t actually kiss so we don’t need to go down that path). So let’s Coles notes this for you

-no one is saying he isn’t going to get bought out
-we don’t have all the information about what transpired between ADA and potentially any other players
-if there is a slightest chance that it’s not nearly as bad a situation as everyone thinks, could this acgm be the outcome
-everything is purely hypothetical and for fun
13 juill. 2021 à 14 h 49
You still seem to think I’m saying he won’t be bought out. The title of this acgm actually had “LOL” in it. I also have said on numerous occasions that I wasn’t taking the stance that he wasn’t being bought out. I very clearly have been playing devil’s advocate in the small chance he didn’t get bought out. You throw words like comprehension around yet here we are… I’m explaining to you what should be self explanatory. Never said it’s 💯 Quinn’s fault, again, read carefully. I said Drury will talk to Gallant, Zibby, Bread, Trouba and Kreider to get a better gauge on the situation. Soooo IF there was an issue with ADA and multiple players outside of Georgiev then he will be bought out. But if it’s the case that ADA only had issues with Quinn, Gorton and Georgiev they might just move Georgiev or have them “kiss and makeup” (for clarity, they wouldn’t actually kiss so we don’t need to go down that path). So let’s Coles notes this for you

-we don’t have all the information about what transpired between ADA and potentially any other players
-if there is a slightest chance that it’s not nearly as bad a situation as everyone thinks, could this acgm be the outcome

You're good at speaking out of both sides of your mouth, I'll give you that. Just a waste of time talking to you though.
26 juill. 2021 à 2 h 13

ADA bought out....who could have predicted???? Hahahahahahaahahaha

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage