Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914

24 juill. 2021 à 17 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
CapFriendly doesn't even have Gagne's stats.
Pylenkov already has 102 KHL games under his belt as a 20 year old. Interesting selection.
Florida_Man_Maroon a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2021 à 18 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever

24 juill. 2021 à 18 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever

24 juill. 2021 à 18 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever

24 juill. 2021 à 18 h 19
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,887
Lightning Insider CoopsTroops.
24 juill. 2021 à 18 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever

24 juill. 2021 à 18 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: Rangsey
Lightning Insider CoopsTroops.

Lightning Twitter reposter CoopsTroops......

Is very sad we didn't draft Ryan St. Louis. Even our Mr. Irrelevant looks more promising than RSL right now, so I don't blame Al Murray. Always next year.
Rangsey et Florida_Man_Maroon a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2021 à 21 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Nothing in-depth or extensive coming from me on these new draftees until sometime after the season starts, but my initial ranking of who excites me (not necessarily who's better) the most is:
1) Dylan Duke
2) Roman Schmidt
3) Niko Huuhtanan
4) Daniil Pylenkov
5) Alex Gagne
6) Cameron MacDonald
7) Robert Flinton
24 juill. 2021 à 22 h 9
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 918
Quoting: CoopsTroops
Nothing in-depth or extensive coming from me on these new draftees until sometime after the season starts, but my initial ranking of who excites me (not necessarily who's better) the most is:
1) Dylan Duke
2) Roman Schmidt
3) Niko Huuhtanan
4) Daniil Pylenkov
5) Alex Gagne
6) Cameron MacDonald
7) Robert Flinton

Interesting to see Niko up there. I am also pretty excited about Pylenkov. He’s played a lot of KHL games and is an overager in the draft which means he should have a sooner potential NHL ETA. He could provide a cheap, depth option on the blueline in 3 years or so.
CoopsTroops a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2021 à 22 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Quoting: Florida_Man_Maroon
Interesting to see Niko up there. I am also pretty excited about Pylenkov. He’s played a lot of KHL games and is an overager in the draft which means he should have a sooner potential NHL ETA. He could provide a cheap, depth option on the blueline in 3 years or so.

Huuhtanan apparently can do everything but skate. That is rated the 2nd worst skater in the class bad. That's quite the project for Underhill, but lots of potential if they make it at least ok. Huuhtanan leaving Finland for the WHL next year is also a plus in my book.

I think with LHDs we just need 1 to pan out so that if we buyout or retain money on McDonagh in the future we have a cheap effective option to step in.
Florida_Man_Maroon et imawesome a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2021 à 16 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Modifié 26 juill. 2021 à 16 h 16

Kind of surprised Lohin did not get a qualifying offer. He finished strong down the stretch for the Crunch as the 2C in his 2nd pro season.

Maybe we're expecting to be close to the contract limit and were not able to fit him in. But, I don't think we are going to be close.
26 juill. 2021 à 18 h 5

Kind of surprised Lohin did not get a qualifying offer. He finished strong down the stretch for the Crunch as the 2C in his 2nd pro season.

Maybe we're expecting to be close to the contract limit and were not able to fit him in. But, I don't think we are going to be close.

Maybe paving way for younger guys like Goncalves?
CoopsTroops et imawesome a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2021 à 18 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Maybe paving way for younger guys like Goncalves?

Could be. Syracuse has quite a few expected centers for next season with: Smith, Somppi, Goncalves, Morand, Huntington, and Tufto(?). That's not including the possible additions of Sammy Walker and Jack Finley if their respective seasons end before the Crunch's.

(I should also add Nikita Pavlychev and Shawn Element on AHL contracts are natural centers too)

If I had to guess, he'll probably sign with another organization to get a guaranteed starting center role in the AHL. He's too good to be buried in the ECHL and is better as a center than winger.
26 juill. 2021 à 18 h 55
The more I read about him the more I'm questioning why Duke dropped so far. Was he hurt? Why did he not go in the second?
26 juill. 2021 à 19 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
The more I read about him the more I'm questioning why Duke dropped so far. Was he hurt? Why did he not go in the second?

He played yesterday with one of the US junior teams and had 4 SOG. So, not injured.

My only guess is size and that most of his scoring comes in front of the net. With his size I assume there might be some questions as to whether that'll translate higher up. Oh well, I'll happily take that risk with a 4th round pick that didn't cost us anything (since we only swapped 4ths with MTL and didn't add anything).
Rangsey et imawesome a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2021 à 0 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever

Looks like we're losing our reliable depth defender on the right side
imawesome a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2021 à 7 h 19

Looks like we're losing our reliable depth defender on the right side

That really sucks. I thought we’d be able to bring him back at league minimum or somewhere close to that. I guess this just opens up a bigger opportunity for Foote to become a full time roster player.
matulix et imawesome a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2021 à 10 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
That really sucks. I thought we’d be able to bring him back at league minimum or somewhere close to that. I guess this just opens up a bigger opportunity for Foote to become a full time roster player.

I've heard it a few times previously, nothing as concrete as this, that Schenn would possibly be looking for a bigger role elsewhere. Foote was probably going to be given every opportunity to play the full season this year, so, I cannot fault Schenn for looking elsewhere.
27 juill. 2021 à 10 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
I was thinking about moving Tyler Johnson that it now may be more difficult (expensive) now than it was a week ago. Islanders paid Arizona a 2nd and a conditional 3rd to move Ladd's last 2 years. Flyers paid a 2nd to move Ghost's last 2 years. And Florida just now paid a 2nd and a former 2nd round pick with 3 years left on their ELC just to move 1 year of Stralman. I think the fact Johnson still has 3 years left and it's getting late (relative to free agency opening) that it might take a miracle for JBB to move Johnson without paying an arm and a leg.
27 juill. 2021 à 10 h 43
I was thinking about moving Tyler Johnson that it now may be more difficult (expensive) now than it was a week ago. Islanders paid Arizona a 2nd and a conditional 3rd to move Ladd's last 2 years. Flyers paid a 2nd to move Ghost's last 2 years. And Florida just now paid a 2nd and a former 2nd round pick with 3 years left on their ELC just to move 1 year of Stralman. I think the fact Johnson still has 3 years left and it's getting late (relative to free agency opening) that it might take a miracle for JBB to move Johnson without paying an arm and a leg.

I think we need to come to terms with the fact that TyJo is gonna be Tampa's 3c for the next season at least.
imawesome a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2021 à 11 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
I think we need to come to terms with the fact that TyJo is gonna be Tampa's 3c for the next season at least.

I'm fine with that to start, even though I know some are not, but cap dumping 3 years may just be too hard. It seems most cap dumps reasonably done are with 1-2 years left.

If Johnson goes back to disinterested hockey, as some hypothesize, we might as well just send him to Syracuse. There would be no need to rebuild value since he'd be a pure cap dump in that 1-2 years left range.
27 juill. 2021 à 11 h 10
I'm fine with that to start, even though I know some are not, but cap dumping 3 years may just be too hard. It seems most cap dumps reasonably done are with 1-2 years left.

If Johnson goes back to disinterested hockey, as some hypothesize, we might as well just send him to Syracuse. There would be no need to rebuild value since he'd be a pure cap dump in that 1-2 years left range.

Yeah. I'd like to see what he can do with a couple of rookies tbh. On all accounts his work ethic is pretty sound, once Colton got going we saw some life out of him. Just don't put him on line with Maroon.
27 juill. 2021 à 11 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Rutta 4ever
Yeah. I'd like to see what he can do with a couple of rookies tbh. On all accounts his work ethic is pretty sound, once Colton got going we saw some life out of him. Just don't put him on line with Maroon.

I'd like a Colton/Johnson/Joseph line. I thought Colton/Johnson looked good together from the first time they were ever paired last season. And everyone could always use some of that skating speed that Joseph brings.
Rangsey a aimé ceci.
27 juill. 2021 à 11 h 56

Now hearing that MAF has been traded for future considerations??? That’s not a good sign for a potential Johnson trade

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage