Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $79 394 697 $0 $212 500 $2 105 303 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
2 636 364 $2 636 364 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 6
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 juill. 2021 à 9 h 31
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,611
VERRRY close on the Gibson trade. Only for Pettersson, substitute John Marino, and for Blomqvist, substitute Jake Guentzel.

And for those who will want to say But goalies never get returns like that, I say Your sentence is incomplete -- first-class goalies don't get returns like that because no one ever trades first-class goalies, especially those with 6 years of term. And that's why you're trading for him, isn't it? Because you're not trading for him because he stinks, are you?
10 juill. 2021 à 20 h 55
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 554
Modifié 10 juill. 2021 à 21 h 10
Quoting: OldNYIfan
VERRRY close on the Gibson trade. Only for Pettersson, substitute John Marino, and for Blomqvist, substitute Jake Guentzel.

And for those who will want to say But goalies never get returns like that, I say Your sentence is incomplete -- first-class goalies don't get returns like that because no one ever trades first-class goalies, especially those with 6 years of term. And that's why you're trading for him, isn't it? Because you're not trading for him because he stinks, are you?

Genutzel, Marino, Leagre, and a 1st is a joke though?? Right??

I mean, ANA being in last place and needing a rebuilding sure plays into the trade value on Gibson.

He’s their only big tradable asset.

Maybe Silfverberg brings back a prospect and a 1st. But he’s getting older, coming off an injury and a bad season. His value has never been lower. Rakell is a 1 year rental. Henrique looks washed up and overpaid. Manson and Flower bring a return, but mainly because D-man are so valuable in the NHL. And it’s not gonna be a huge return either. But besides that, the only big tradable asset ANA has is Gibson.

They really lose some leverage in this situation. And Guentzel, Marino, Legare, and a 1st is just nuts. When has a organization ever traded two of their major, young, NHL proven pieces on a winning team, plus a prospect, plus a 1st, to a last place team for anyone??
10 juill. 2021 à 21 h 1
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: LetsGoPens69
Genutzel, Marino, Leagre, and a 1st is a joke though?? Right??

I mean, ANA being in last place and needing a rebuilding sure plays into the trade value on Gibson.

Maybe Silfverberg brings back a prospect and a 1st. But he’s getting older, coming off an injury and a bad season. His value has never been lower. Rakell is a 1 year rental. Henrique looks washed up and overpay. Manson and Flower bring a return, but mainly because D-man are so valuable in the NHL. And it’s not gonna be a huge return either. But besides that, the only big tradable asset ANA has is Gibson.

He can waste the prime of his career away in ANA, on a last place team, during a rebuild, or the organization can try and excel they rebuild and trade him for a prospect package and a 1st round pick.

They really lose some leverage in this situation. And Guentzel, Marino, Legare, and a 1st is just nuts. When has a organization ever traded two of their major, young, NHL proven pieces on a winning team, plus a prospect, plus a 1st, to a last place team for anyone??

All of which, whether debatable or not, is entirely beside the point. The point is that without Gibson in goal (and no one is going to trade you someone as good unless it's for a similar price), your chances of winning the Stanley Cup are exactly zero.

Yes, I was exaggerating because I don't think a four-element trade for Gibson is fair. But that garbage there is an insult. You couldn't get Marc-Andre Fleury for that, and he's in the last year of his contract.
10 juill. 2021 à 21 h 10
Modifié 10 juill. 2021 à 21 h 25
All of which, whether debatable or not, is entirely beside the point. The point is that without Gibson in goal (and no one is going to trade you someone as good unless it's for a similar price), your chances of winning the Stanley Cup are exactly zero.

Yes, I was exaggerating because I don't think a four-element trade for Gibson is fair. But that garbage there is an insult. You couldn't get Marc-Andre Fleury for that, and he's in the last year of his contract.

Lol. I’m not the OP, it’s not my ACGM.

He can waste the prime of his career away in ANA, on a last place team, during a rebuild, or the organization can try and excel they rebuild and trade him for a prospect package and a 1st round pick.

ANA is just bad too. Even with Gibson being a top goalie in his prime, even if Zegras becomes a Star and a #1C, and even if Dysdale becomes a #1 RHD. What’s after that? Comtois?? Sam Steel?? Lunderstrom?? Jacob Perreault?? It doenst look good.

They need a quick change of direction and Influx of talent and the quickest way to do it, would be to trade Gibson for a prospect package and a 1st or two. And tank for 2-5 years. It doenst look good for them anytime soon.

And Pens get MAF for that 2022 1st alone. But whatever, not the point.

Either way, it’s not my ACGM, but that package of one young NHL D-man, 25 years old, signed long term, one prospect close to NHL ready, and young 18 year old goalie prospect, just drafted in the 2nd round and the 3rd goalie drafted last draft, and a future 1st round pick, is way less absurd and on par with reality than yours.
11 juill. 2021 à 13 h 23
Once a Kings Fan Too
. . .

. . .

I keep re-reading this passage in an effort to make sense of it. I cannot fathom what a player’s presence on a last-place team has to do with his trade value. Do you think that John Gibson’s value is decreased by playing for the last-place Ducks more than Jack Eichel’s value is decreased by playing on the last-place Sabres or Zach Werenski’s value is decreased by playing on the last-place Blue Jackets or Thomas Chabot’s value is decreased by playing on the last-place Senators?

And I think that you should look at the Erik Karlsson trade again.
11 juill. 2021 à 16 h 5
Modifié 11 juill. 2021 à 16 h 54
I keep re-reading this passage in an effort to make sense of it. I cannot fathom what a player’s presence on a last-place team has to do with his trade value. Do you think that John Gibson’s value is decreased by playing for the last-place Ducks more than Jack Eichel’s value is decreased by playing on the last-place Sabres or Zach Werenski’s value is decreased by playing on the last-place Blue Jackets or Thomas Chabot’s value is decreased by playing on the last-place Senators?

And I think that you should look at the Erik Karlsson trade again.

No, I think ANA best interest would to trade him. For all the reasons I mentioned. And ANA has less leverage in the situation.

And u want to compare C.Tierney, to Guentzel..? And the Sharks gave up Tierney and DeMalo from their NHL roster. Not E.Kane and MEV. Not two major pieces to their winning team.

But whatever, that’s not really the point. The bigger point is yes, if ANA decides to trade Gibson or Gibson asks for one. Either one, they don’t have any leverage, being a rebuilding team and the longer they keep him, the more his value goes down.

Just like Eichel, Sabers are gonna have to come down off their ask. They don’t have a ton of leverage. Even with multiple teams bidding.

Its easy; it’s just, ok then, keep him.

Just like it would be with Gibson. Ok, keep him, and still be a last place team and waste away Gibson’s prime years.

They will lose leverage. It’s not a hard concept to understand.

Gibson is actually married to a girl I went to HS with. Well, she wasn’t there when I was there, she’s 5-6 years younger than me. But her older sister was a freshman when I was a Senior. She was hot too.

Her dad is my lawyer. He’s a big time lawyer in Pittsburgh. They have money. Good Guy too. And good family. John Gibson did very well in that department!!
11 juill. 2021 à 16 h 21
Once a Kings Fan Too
No, I think ANA best interest would to trade him. For all the reasons I mentioned. And ANA has less leverage in the situation.
. . .
They will lose leverage. It’s not a hard concept to understand.

It's a hard concept to understand when it's clearly wrong.
LetsGoPens69 a aimé ceci.
11 juill. 2021 à 16 h 31
Modifié 11 juill. 2021 à 16 h 41
It's a hard concept to understand when it's clearly wrong.

Ya, that’s your opinion. I think it’s very true. Or will be when they decide to trade or he ask for one.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 juill. 2021 à 16 h 38
Once a Kings Fan Too
Ya, that’s your opinion. I think it’s very true. Or will be when they decide to trade or he ask for one.

In my opinion, Anaheim's leverage will increase because I think the team will improve over the course of the next 5 years, and Gibson's performance, stats and value will increase accordingly.

In contrast, Buffalo's window to trade Eichel anywhere before his NMC kicks in closes in less than a year. THAT's why Buffalo's leverage decreases day by day.
11 juill. 2021 à 16 h 42
In my opinion, Anaheim's leverage will increase because I think the team will improve over the course of the next 5 years, and Gibson's performance, stats and value will increase accordingly.

In contrast, Buffalo's window to trade Eichel anywhere before his NMC kicks in closes in less than a year. THAT's why Buffalo's leverage decreases day by day.

Fair enough!! We’ll see when the time comes.

I would almost guarantee though, that he doesn’t bring back 2 young NHL players, one being an All-Star, both signed long term, a (“B+”, “B”, “B-“ )prospect, plus a just drafted, 18 year old, 2nd round pick, goalie prospect plus a 1st round pick. Legare is probably a top 150-200 prospect in the NHL. Probably a “B” prospect.

Again, no competing team does that. They trade prospects and draft capital. Maybe a young player on their roster, that does contribute. But not a major piece. Definitely not two.

And that should be what the rebuilding team want in return anyways. Prospects and draft capital.

Gibson will bring back a young NHL player with potential, a prospect or prospect package of 2 prospects and a 1st round pick. Maybe two 1st, or a 1st and a 2nd. Depending on where the 1st round pick is.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 juill. 2021 à 16 h 51
Once a Kings Fan Too
Fair enough!! We’ll see when the time comes.

I would almost guarantee though, that he doesn’t bring back 2 young NHL players, one being an All-Star, both signed long term, a (“B+”, “B”, “B-“ )prospect, plus a just drafted, 18 year old, 2nd round pick, goalie prospect plus a 1st round pick. Legare is probably a top 150-200 prospect in the NHL. Probably a “B” prospect.

Again, no competing team does that. They trade prospects and draft capital. Maybe a young player on their roster, that does contribute. But not a major piece. Definitely not two.

And that should be what the rebuilding team want in return anyways. Prospects and draft capital.

Gibson will bring back a young NHL player with potential, a prospect or prospect package of 2 prospects and a 1st round pick. Maybe two 1st, or a 1st and a 2nd. Depending on where the 1st round pick is.

That's certainly the right package. I went overboard in my very initial comment because I wanted to make a one-to-one comparison between the offer in this post and what I think Gibson is worth. My real feeling is that we would accept Marino, Legare, the 2022 first, and something else because the first isn't this year.
11 juill. 2021 à 17 h 25
Modifié 11 juill. 2021 à 17 h 30
That's certainly the right package. I went overboard in my very initial comment because I wanted to make a one-to-one comparison between the offer in this post and what I think Gibson is worth. My real feeling is that we would accept Marino, Legare, the 2022 first, and something else because the first isn't this year.

I think Marino, Legare, a 1st, and this years 2nd would be good.

I wouldn’t even mind the Pens doing Poulin, PO-Joseph or Josh Maniscalco, the 2021 2nd and the 2022 1st for J.Gibson.

Or Marino, Poulin, 2021 2nd and 2022 1st for Mansion and Gibson.

Or Kappy, Marino, V.Puustinen, Blomqvist or Clang(one of last years goalie drafts picks/prospects. Both played for their countries in the WJ’s this year, both 18 years old and were top goalie prospects in last years draft) and the 2022 1st for :

J.Gibson, Rakell, and J.Manson.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
11 juill. 2021 à 17 h 29
Once a Kings Fan Too
I think Marino, Legare, a 1st, and this years 2nd would be good.

I wouldn’t even mind the Pens doing Poulin, PO-Joseph or Josh Maniscalco, the 2021 2nd and the 2022 1st for J.Gibson.

Or Marino, Poulin, 2021 2nd and 2022 1st for Mansion and Gibson.

Or Kappy, Marino, V.Puustinen, Blomqvist or Clang(one of last years goalie drafts picks/prospects. Both played for their countries in the WJ’s this year, both 18 years old and were top goalie prospects in last years draft) and the 2022 1st for :

J.Gibson, Rakell, and J.Manson.

I think that Marino is an essential in any trade for Gibson because Guentzel is really too much and no one else on your roster remotely excites. Manson should come back as a semi-replacement.
11 juill. 2021 à 17 h 31
I think that Marino is an essential in any trade for Gibson because Guentzel is really too much and no one else on your roster remotely excites. Manson should come back as a semi-replacement.

I think AnA would prefer and be better off taking the Prospects in the Gibson trade(Poulin, PO-Joseph, 2021 2nd and 2022 1st) and trading Rakell and Manson separately.

** the equivalent of three 1st round picks and a 2nd this year in a deep draft. 2 top 100 prospects in the NHL, close to NHL ready.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage