Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $75 493 030 $0 $295 000 $6 006 970 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 636 364 $2 636 364 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
1 533 333 $1 533 333 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
G
UFA - 1
853 333 $853 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 juill. 2021 à 1 h 47
down bad
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,423
You need to give up at least something of value to the blues for Tara…. The blues will just keep him for this. The guy scores 30g and 60+P when healthy. Does Zucker even have positive trade value at this point? Maybe you could get Drouin for him 1 for 1
xercuses a aimé ceci.
8 juill. 2021 à 2 h 2
Xercuses
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,548
Quoting: DogDayCaps2
You need to give up at least something of value to the blues for Tara…. The blues will just keep him for this. The guy scores 30g and 60+P when healthy. Does Zucker even have positive trade value at this point? Maybe you could get Drouin for him 1 for 1

Yup exactly
DogDayCaps2 a aimé ceci.
8 juill. 2021 à 2 h 26
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 22
HORRIBLE trade for the pens, We cannot afford to Lose ANY more picks and prospects, I’d not give up a 2nd and Legare for almost anything let alone a guy who makes 7 mil to only play 26% of his available games over the past 2 seasons. St Louis are clowns if they expect to get anything like this for Tarasenko
GoPens08 a aimé ceci.
8 juill. 2021 à 3 h 21
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,075

Dude, that's a solid offer that the Blues would have to think about.

Drouin, on the other hand, is a huge hell naw. Eww.
8 juill. 2021 à 4 h 17
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440

I’d suggest actually knowing the players before discussing them. You’re either incredibly bias or simply just don’t know about the players involved. This is an overpay by the pens. Tarasenko is on shoulder surgery #3, has a 7.5 million cap hit for 2 years, makes 9 million in real cash this year, requested to be traded, and has a full NTC which all hurt his value quite a bit. If this was the same Tarasenko that was putting up 30+ goal seasons, or even pacing that then I’d probably agree with you. However he ain’t. Zucker even on a down year would have had 20+ goals and 20+ assists in 82 games. So yes he still has value and Drouin blows. Zucker > Drouin. Legare is a B+ prospect. Then adding a decent draft pick. Pens would say no thanks here. Unfortunately for blues fans. Tarasenko kinda tanked whatever trade value he had left by requesting a trade and being damaged goods.
GoPens08 a aimé ceci.
8 juill. 2021 à 5 h 36
down bad
Modifié 8 juill. 2021 à 5 h 44
Quoting: Pensfan89
I’d suggest actually knowing the players before discussing them. You’re either incredibly bias or simply just don’t know about the players involved. This is an overpay by the pens. Tarasenko is on shoulder surgery #3, has a 7.5 million cap hit for 2 years, makes 9 million in real cash this year, requested to be traded, and has a full NTC which all hurt his value quite a bit. If this was the same Tarasenko that was putting up 30+ goal seasons, or even pacing that then I’d probably agree with you. However he ain’t. Zucker even on a down year would have had 20+ goals and 20+ assists in 82 games. So yes he still has value and Drouin blows. Zucker > Drouin. Legare is a B+ prospect. Then adding a decent draft pick. Pens would say no thanks here. Unfortunately for blues fans. Tarasenko kinda tanked whatever trade value he had left by requesting a trade and being damaged goods.

Legare Is 20 and still playing in the Q lol that’s not really what I would consider B+ He’s maybe a C level? Irony incredibly bias comment … Zucker was in a 38 point pace and he makes 5.5m. In a “ down year” Drouin was on pace for 42 points. Lol “ I’d suggest actually knowing the players before discussing them” Tara also had a down year but last year he had 10p in 10gp that’s an 82p pace. I’m sure teams will risk him returning to elite rather than a 7m cap dump. Even if the blues got to eat some cap I would to get the most value for him.
8 juill. 2021 à 5 h 41
down bad
Quoting: mokumboi

Lol Drouin has better numbers but eww and maybe if that’s the only phone call you get for him
8 juill. 2021 à 5 h 45
Legare Is 20 and still playing in the Q lol that’s not really what I would consider B+ He’s maybe a C level? Irony incredibly bias comment … Zucker was in a 38 point pace and he makes 5.5m. In a “ down year” Drouin was on pace for 42 points. Lol “ I’d suggest actually knowing the players before discussing them” Tara also had a down year but last year he had 10p in 10gp that’s an 82p pace.

Legare was still playing in the Q because the pens had no room for him on their nhl roster and weren’t going to waste a year of his contract to play him in the ahl instead. Hardly a C prospect. Drouin had 2 goals in 44 GP. That’s 7 less than Zucker and Zucker played 6 less games. Zucker also had to deal with being stuck on a line with Malkin who came into the season out of shape. Drouin is also a cancer while Zucker is a locker room leader. Again I’d suggest actually knowing the players before discussing them. You hit the nail on the head. Tarasenko had a down year and only played 10 games the year before. He’s on his 3rd shoulder surgery. No team is going to pay a hefty price to take on damaged goods.
GoPens08 a aimé ceci.
8 juill. 2021 à 11 h 23
down bad
Legare was still playing in the Q because the pens had no room for him on their nhl roster and weren’t going to waste a year of his contract to play him in the ahl instead. Hardly a C prospect. Drouin had 2 goals in 44 GP. That’s 7 less than Zucker and Zucker played 6 less games. Zucker also had to deal with being stuck on a line with Malkin who came into the season out of shape. Drouin is also a cancer while Zucker is a locker room leader. Again I’d suggest actually knowing the players before discussing them. You hit the nail on the head. Tarasenko had a down year and only played 10 games the year before. He’s on his 3rd shoulder surgery. No team is going to pay a hefty price to take on damaged goods.

yeah totally Penguins would rather let a 20 year old play in the Q (juniors) instead of letting him advance in the AHL....Penguins AHL team was terrible also so he couldn't even make that team. So only focusing on goals is intelligent lol but it fits your sad narrative. Zucker is3 years older and hada worse year than a guy that "blow" ...."Again I’d suggest actually knowing the players before discussing them" lol i like how in your head you think the penguin logically have guys go from juniors to NHL with no buffer. Poulin is their best prospect and even he couldn't make team Canada WJ team. Its very possible that the Penguins dont have any good prospects bc they trade all them and all their 1st round picks for average players like Zucker
8 juill. 2021 à 16 h 55
yeah totally Penguins would rather let a 20 year old play in the Q (juniors) instead of letting him advance in the AHL....Penguins AHL team was terrible also so he couldn't even make that team. So only focusing on goals is intelligent lol but it fits your sad narrative. Zucker is3 years older and hada worse year than a guy that "blow" ...."Again I’d suggest actually knowing the players before discussing them" lol i like how in your head you think the penguin logically have guys go from juniors to NHL with no buffer. Poulin is their best prospect and even he couldn't make team Canada WJ team. Its very possible that the Penguins dont have any good prospects bc they trade all them and all their 1st round picks for average players like Zucker

Your ignorance knows no bounds 😂. Learn hockey before actually discussing. No the pens aren’t going to waste a year of a players contract like they did with Sprong to “advance” him. You said it yourself…WBS was terrible. Why would we have Poulin and/or Legare play there? What are they going to learn? How to lose? Lol
8 juill. 2021 à 17 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 29

Quoting: mokumboi

When mukumboi, a Blues fan who I don’t think I’ve ever seen like a Pens and Blues trade says that it is a solid offer then IMO it fair to say that you’ve been proven wrong here.
8 juill. 2021 à 17 h 59
down bad
Modifié 8 juill. 2021 à 18 h 8
Your ignorance knows no bounds 😂. Learn hockey before actually discussing. No the pens aren’t going to waste a year of a players contract like they did with Sprong to “advance” him. You said it yourself…WBS was terrible. Why would we have Poulin and/or Legare play there? What are they going to learn? How to lose? Lol

Lol the irony. Bc teams would rather have their high end prospects wasting away in juniors. If he’s that good wouldn’t he make that team better. McM an actual good prospect lead the bears in points lol.

This should help you evaluate prospect better. You seem to not fully understand how to and you are too arrogant to admit you greatly overrated him.

https://dobberprospects.com/team/pittsburgh-penguins/
8 juill. 2021 à 18 h 4
down bad
Quoting: WVMountainPenguin88
When mukumboi, a Blues fan who I don’t think I’ve ever seen like a Pens and Blues trade says that it is a solid offer then IMO it fair to say that you’ve been proven wrong here.

He also recently said pass to a trade for Tara that involved Verhaeghe and Vatrano going to the blues. Doesn’t prove me wrong bc one guy said they would have to think about it lol
8 juill. 2021 à 18 h 48
Lol the irony. Bc teams would rather have their high end prospects wasting away in juniors. If he’s that good wouldn’t he make that team better. McM an actual good prospect lead the bears in points lol.

This should help you evaluate prospect better. You seem to not fully understand how to and you are too arrogant to admit you greatly overrated him.

https://dobberprospects.com/team/pittsburgh-penguins/

You’re own site you shared gives Legare a 70% chance of making the nhl and hitting his expectations lol. Which gives him the same odds as pick 6-31. Making him a great prospect and on par with a mid-late first round pick. Maybe you should learn to understand the sites you use lol.
To make it easy for you. They list his nhl certainty at 7.0 which equals 70% chance he makes the nhl and hits the level they expect him to hit. The graph below shows they expect him to reach 2nd liner potential in the nhl lol. So they believe he has a 70% chance to reach that level.
WVMountainPenguin88 a aimé ceci.
8 juill. 2021 à 18 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 29
He also recently said pass to a trade for Tara that involved Verhaeghe and Vatrano going to the blues. Doesn’t prove me wrong bc one guy said they would have to think about it lol

No but your own link did lol
Pensfan89 a aimé ceci.
8 juill. 2021 à 20 h 30

I died laughing when they brought up McMichael for Washington as an example. I guess they forgot that McMichael played in the OHL which cancelled its season allowing all ohl players that were eligible for another slide year (like McMichael) could play in the ahl and it not count as a year used on their contract lol. Had the OHL not cancelled their season, McMichael is sent to the OHL 😂. Washington just got lucky there.
8 juill. 2021 à 20 h 54
down bad
You’re own site you shared gives Legare a 70% chance of making the nhl and hitting his expectations lol. Which gives him the same odds as pick 6-31. Making him a great prospect and on par with a mid-late first round pick. Maybe you should learn to understand the sites you use lol.
To make it easy for you. They list his nhl certainty at 7.0 which equals 70% chance he makes the nhl and hits the level they expect him to hit. The graph below shows they expect him to reach 2nd liner potential in the nhl lol. So they believe he has a 70% chance to reach that level.

JFC the site has him as being a 70% chance of ever playing in the NHL. That’s not a B+ prospect. Learn to use the site. His potential caps at 2nd line POTENTIAL when he was drafted he was projected to be 1st line level but quickly declined as the graph shows. B+ prospect are rated much much higher than that lol

He’s ranked the same as Pilon lol. I tried to show you a link that will help you compare and contrast prospects but it was too difficult for you to understand. I’m lmfao bc you thought this kid was solid but he’s ranked as high as the Pilon who isn’t even a top 5 prospect for Washington. Woof
8 juill. 2021 à 21 h 2
down bad
I died laughing when they brought up McMichael for Washington as an example. I guess they forgot that McMichael played in the OHL which cancelled its season allowing all ohl players that were eligible for another slide year (like McMichael) could play in the ahl and it not count as a year used on their contract lol. Had the OHL not cancelled their season, McMichael is sent to the OHL 😂. Washington just got lucky there.

I died laughing when he refereed to Legare as a B+ prospect. I used Mcmichael as an example bc he’s actually a good prospect. If Legare is in the Q bc of junior eligibility than he should have said that instead of they are strategically keeping him there to not burn years off his contract. The irony is he had no clue that’s why if that’s even the reason why. Lmfao died laughing what a dramatic statement

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage