Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $76 086 667 $0 $732 500 $5 413 333 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 5
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 3
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 8
894 167 $894 167 $
C
RFA - 4
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
RFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 juill. 2021 à 17 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 83
Quoting: Shibbal18
The Sabres have a ton of D prospects, theyre probably drafting Power and possibly Hughes if they get another pick and Eklund is gone, their young dmen played much better under Granato (with ECHL goalies in net), basing a trade decision on solely the +/- of last seasons Dmen, that were rookies or leaving/left, is extremely short sighted and ignores a million factors. The Sabres arent moving Eichel for Dmen, especial ones that are older when theyre rebuilding. Are you going to move Kaprisov for Hedman plus a handful of firsts? Doesnt make any sense right?

I could eat my words on this, but I guarantee that Dumba will be included in a deal if Minnesota trades for Eichel. What buffalo does with him would be yet to be seen, however, letting him be a top pair d-man for the first time in his career with someone as good as dahlin is, could probably skyrocket his trade value in the future instead of moving him right away
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 17 h 41
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,025
Welcome to CapFriendly!

You should know (and this is from an outsider) that you're joining a cadre of uniformly knowledgeable and courteous Wild fans.

Leave Mittelstadt out of this. I know you want him back in Minnesota but as you can see from the comments you've already gotten, Buffalo guys are desperately hoping that he isn't the disappointment Cody Glass and Lias Andersson are and that fellow first-round draft mates Elias Pettersson, Martin Necas and Nick Suzuki definitely aren't. Take one of your own prospects out and that's an eminently reasonable trade. And tell the Sabres fans to be realistic -- without Rask and Dumba in there, the money doesn't work for the Wild and Buffalo doesn't get an Eichel trade at all.

Keep posting!
huey2107 et RazWild a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 17 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Welcome to CapFriendly!

You should know (and this is from an outsider) that you're joining a cadre of uniformly knowledgeable and courteous Wild fans.

Leave Mittelstadt out of this. I know you want him back in Minnesota but as you can see from the comments you've already gotten, Buffalo guys are desperately hoping that he isn't the disappointment Cody Glass and Lias Andersson are and that fellow first-round draft mates Elias Pettersson, Martin Necas and Nick Suzuki definitely aren't. Take one of your own prospects out and that's an eminently reasonable trade. And tell the Sabres fans to be realistic -- without Rask and Dumba in there, the money doesn't work for the Wild and Buffalo doesn't get an Eichel trade at all.

Keep posting!

Shouldve just moved dumba to philly lol
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 17 h 47
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Trading for dumba could mean losing someone we like to seattle. Trading for a defensemen 3 years older than eichel on a rebuild is dumb. Late picks equal lower value. No top prospects. It's a bad trade. A reasonable Minnesota trade for eichel starts with atleast boldy, a 1st and other stuff

"Someone we like to Seattle"?!?!? Like who? Rasmus Ristolainen? Colin Miller? William Borgen? You think one of those guys is good enough to tape Matt Dumba's sticks?

Try to be realistic. Dumba and Rask are necessary components of an Eichel trade with Minnesota because otherwise the money doesn't work for the Wild and you have yet another team out of the running for him. And between the three players you're protecting from Seattle, Dumba is going to have a better year with Buffalo (if he gets there) than Rasmus Dahlin or Henri Jokiharju. And I'm not saying that he has a better upside than either, because I don't believe that. But you guys desperately need a high-quality veteran on the blue line, and Risto and Miller ain't it.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 17 h 50
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 417
Quoting: huey2107
A week or two ago, I would have 100% agreed, and yes I did do it without one of those 2 for a little controversy, but now that Anaheim, Chicago, New York and LA are reportedly out on him, its becoming less of a sweepstakes at their asking price.

As a neutral observer with VERY little faith in Buf's ability to do things competently, after seeing what happened with Hall it doesn't shock me at all that teams are playing hardball as we know it works.
I also do think that the standard we hold for fair deals on here is far greater than the level of scrutiny we actually see happen, any trade Sakic has ever done would never be taken seriously on here.

That said, I think its fair to say that which ever trade does end up happening will need some kind of a main piece in there, even if I don't expect it to be anything TOO big. The overall value is clearly enough and Min has the pieces to do it. Considering the age of the team, and the Ek extension I wouldn't expect putting Rossi in there would be some massive dealbreaker. It makes sense for both sides.
6 juill. 2021 à 17 h 58
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,637
Sorry, Parise can't be wished away on LTIR
6 juill. 2021 à 17 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: palhal
Sorry, Parise can't be wished away on LTIR

Please read the rules of LTIR, look them over again, and come back and try and tell someone that, thank you.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 1
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Sabres923
He scored at a 44 point pace this season.

Nick Suzuki: 41 points in 56 games
Martin Necas: 41 points in 53 games
Mittelstadt: 22 points in 41 games
Gabe Vilardi: 21 points in 54 games

Yes, Mittelstadt annualizes out to 44 points in a full season and Vilardi 34. But Vilardi's injury history has impeded his development, and his 30 points in 64 games compares favorably to Mittelstadt's 61 points in more than twice as many games (155). Moreover, Mittelstadt isn't in any danger of being able to play second-line center on the Wild because he can't lace Joel Eriksson-Ek's skates. So your evaluation of him as a sure-fire prime prospect is a little rosy.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 2
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,637
Please read the rules of LTIR, look them over again, and come back and try and tell someone that, thank you.

I know the rules of LTIR, the Minnesota Wild Hockey Club, Parise and certainly not a ACGM can wish away cap by putting a player on LTIR, thank you.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 3
Once a Kings Fan Too

Be careful about being snippy with the Sage of Georgian Bay. You can usually trust what he's talking about.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
Nick Suzuki: 41 points in 56 games
Martin Necas: 41 points in 53 games
Mittelstadt: 22 points in 41 games
Gabe Vilardi: 21 points in 54 games

Yes, Mittelstadt annualizes out to 44 points in a full season and Vilardi 34. But Vilardi's injury history has impeded his development, and his 30 points in 64 games compares favorably to Mittelstadt's 61 points in more than twice as many games (155). Moreover, Mittelstadt isn't in any danger of being able to play second-line center on the Wild because he can't lace Joel Eriksson-Ek's skates. So your evaluation of him as a sure-fire prime prospect is a little rosy.

He was obviously rushed on a bad sabres team. Hopefully he will continue to develop. He obviously isn’t available for a trade.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 5
Once a Kings Fan Too
Shouldve just moved dumba to philly lol

Full disclosure: You should know that I'm a proponent of the Dumba-to-Arizona-for-Schmaltz-or-Dvorak-in-some-fashion proposal.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 8
Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,015
I think it’s time we all begin to accept the idea the Jack Eichel is not getting traded this summer. Despite all the bluster from every media outlet hoping they can be right, it’s clear buffalo will not be fleeced in return for Jack Eichel, and if that means he has to wait then so be it. I expect he needs to return healthy and prove that he is still an elite player. Then when teams are prepared to meet Buffalo’s asking price that’s when you’ll see a move if there is going to be one.

For that matter it may not even be this season. While it would not necessarily be ideal, even with a no movement clause kicking in after this season, Buffalo can still field offers if Jack still wants to leave. I expect he only goes when someone meets their asking price, and whether it’s a team he wants to go to will not be a factor even with a no movement clause. Buffalo is not obligated to trade him even if he wants to leave. If they get an offer they like from a team he doesn’t want to go to, at that point they approach him and say waive the no movement clause or you’re not going anywhere. If he wants out badly enough he’ll waive the no movement clause to go anywhere that isn’t here.
OldNYIfan, Lenny54 et Buffalojonny a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 11
Once a Kings Fan Too
Quoting: Tjm220
I think it’s time we all begin to accept the idea the Jack Eichel is not getting traded this summer. Despite all the bluster from every media outlet hoping they can be right, it’s clear buffalo will not be fleeced in return for Jack Eichel, and if that means he has to wait then so be it. I expect he needs to return healthy and prove that he is still an elite player. Then when teams are prepared to meet Buffalo’s asking price that’s when you’ll see a move if there is going to be one.

For that matter it may not even be this season. While it would not necessarily be ideal, even with a no movement clause kicking in after this season, Buffalo can still field offers if Jack still wants to leave. I expect he only goes when someone meets their asking price, and whether it’s a team he wants to go to will not be a factor even with a no movement clause. Buffalo is not obligated to trade him even if he wants to leave. If they get an offer they like from a team he doesn’t want to go to, at that point they approach him and say waive the no movement clause or you’re not going anywhere. If he wants out badly enough he’ll waive the no movement clause to go anywhere that isn’t here.

Congratulations! Although you and I have occasionally had our differences, I can say that this is the most reasonable and insightful post from a Buffalo fan I have ever read on CapFriendly on this subject.

Really well done.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: palhal
I know the rules of LTIR, the Minnesota Wild Hockey Club, Parise and certainly not a ACGM can wish away cap by putting a player on LTIR, thank you.

So, when Parise, and team doctors, as well as outside medical physicians have said that his back injury a year or two ago have significantly hampered him and still is not 100%, and if he were to have repeated contact to his back (i.e. cross-checks), it could get significantly worse, you are saying that below would not apply?

(d) Bona-Fide Long-Term Injury/Illness Exception to the Upper Limit. In the event that a Player on a Club becomes unfit to play (i.e., is injured, ill or disabled and unable to perform his duties as a hockey Player) such that the Club's physician believes, in his or her opinion, that the Player, owing to either an injury or an illness, will be unfit to play for at least (i) twenty-four (24) calendar days and (ii) ten (10) NHL Regular Season games, and such Club desires to replace such Player, the Club may add an additional Player or Players to its Active Roster, and the replacement Player Salary and Bonuses of such additional Player(s) may increase the Club's Averaged Club Salary to an amount up to and exceeding the Upper Limit, solely as, and to the extent and for the duration, set forth below.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Sabres923
He was obviously rushed on a bad sabres team. Hopefully he will continue to develop. He obviously isn’t available for a trade.

I still think he should have had 2 more years in college, he was not ready when he left
Lenny54 a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 22
Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,015
Congratulations! Although you and I have occasionally had our differences, I can say that this is the most reasonable and insightful post from a Buffalo fan I have ever read on CapFriendly on this subject.

Really well done.

I have been prepared to accept that idea since the beginning truthfully. I would rather he wanted to stay. When Jack was drafted I had hopes that he would be a career Sabre and challenge all of the team’s offensive records. If he is traded this summer I’m not even sure he would make an all time Sabres roster, because his stay in Buffalo was limited to the amount of time that Danny Briere and Chris Drury spent here.

The only reasons I would be accepting of an Eichel trade this summer would be Buffalo clearly winning the trade somehow, and a definitive end to the interminable speculative posts here of simply painful Jack Eichel trades. A franchise changing player at his age on a long-term contract never becomes available. Such a player should mean no one is truly off-limits in return, and yet it seems no team is prepared to offer their best prospects in return for one of the top young centers in the game today. “We want your best player. But you can’t have ours, or any young player that might be anywhere near as good. How dare you expect we should offer a 19-year-old player who just might be somewhere near as good as Jack Eichel someday. Here’s a pile of crap and mid round draft choices, that should be good enough.“ It’s endlessly frustrating, I wouldn’t mind seeing an end to that. But it would still be my preference for the end to be Jack Eichel coming out and saying publicly “I love Buffalo. I don’t want to play anywhere else.“ No matter how unrealistic that may seem now.
OldNYIfan et Lenny54 a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 23
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,426
Quoting: Meeqs
As a neutral observer with VERY little faith in Buf's ability to do things competently, after seeing what happened with Hall it doesn't shock me at all that teams are playing hardball as we know it works.
I also do think that the standard we hold for fair deals on here is far greater than the level of scrutiny we actually see happen, any trade Sakic has ever done would never be taken seriously on here.

That said, I think its fair to say that which ever trade does end up happening will need some kind of a main piece in there, even if I don't expect it to be anything TOO big. The overall value is clearly enough and Min has the pieces to do it. Considering the age of the team, and the Ek extension I wouldn't expect putting Rossi in there would be some massive dealbreaker. It makes sense for both sides.

Taylor Hall had a NMC and there was a hard deadline (trade deadline) and he sucked the entire year. Eichel is a superstar, doesn't have a NMC and is under contract for 5 years. Buffalo has made hockey ops additions that have been universally praised.
Tjm220, Lenny54, Shibbal18 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 28
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 417
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Taylor Hall had a NMC and there was a hard deadline (trade deadline) and he sucked the entire year. Eichel is a superstar, doesn't have a NMC and is under contract for 5 years. Buffalo has made hockey ops additions that have been universally praised.

Buf signed a 1 year player to a NMC, citing it doesn't change the outcome being of their own incompetence and players who sucked more than him got a 1st.

At this point we praise Buf for doing anything that isn't an instant implosion because any addition is good when you have entire departments that are empty.

I'm not here posting things to kick Buf fans when they are down, I'm not cruel, but I am making a market wide observation that aligns with the trends.

I would be stoked for Buf if they get a haul for Eichel, but until they do I see no reason to give them that benefit of the doubt when its more likely in a few months fans will be saying his neck injury status limited his return and it was the best Buf could do.
6 juill. 2021 à 18 h 36
Once a Kings Fan Too
I have been prepared to accept that idea since the beginning truthfully. I would rather he wanted to stay. When Jack was drafted I had hopes that he would be a career Sabre and challenge all of the team’s offensive records. If he is traded this summer I’m not even sure he would make an all time Sabres roster, because his stay in Buffalo was limited to the amount of time that Danny Briere and Chris Drury spent here.

The only reasons I would be accepting of an Eichel trade this summer would be Buffalo clearly winning the trade somehow, and a definitive end to the interminable speculative posts here of simply painful Jack Eichel trades. A franchise changing player at his age on a long-term contract never becomes available. Such a player should mean no one is truly off-limits in return, and yet it seems no team is prepared to offer their best prospects in return for one of the top young centers in the game today. “We want your best player. But you can’t have ours, or any young player that might be anywhere near as good. How dare you expect we should offer a 19-year-old player who just might be somewhere near as good as Jack Eichel someday. Here’s a pile of crap and mid round draft choices, that should be good enough.“ It’s endlessly frustrating, I wouldn’t mind seeing an end to that. But it would still be my preference for the end to be Jack Eichel coming out and saying publicly “I love Buffalo. I don’t want to play anywhere else.“ No matter how unrealistic that may seem now.

But the problem here is that Buffalo fans aren't asking for a team's best player in exchange for Jack Eichel. Your fellow Sabres adherents post trades for a team's best prospect, its third- or fourth-best prospect, and two or three first-round picks or the player equivalent, and then act victimized when the trading team's fans decline the demand.

If you want to talk about Byfield, the eighth overall selection in this year's draft and Kale Clague, I'm willing to consider it even if some of my fellow Kings fans aren't. The problem is these Byfield, Turcotte, Bjornfot and two firsts demands from your comrades. Or how about Trevor Zegras, Jamie Drysdale, Haydn Fleury and the third overall selection in this year's draft for Eichel? Or John Gibson, Max Comtois, Troy Terry, Jacob Perreault and the third overall for him? (Those Anaheim trades were suggested in just the last couple of days.) And over the weekend there were a spate of similarly overreaching Las Vegas trades.

Personally, I'm with you. I hope Jack Eichel never demands a trade and never gets traded from Buffalo.
6 juill. 2021 à 20 h 9
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,012
I could eat my words on this, but I guarantee that Dumba will be included in a deal if Minnesota trades for Eichel. What buffalo does with him would be yet to be seen, however, letting him be a top pair d-man for the first time in his career with someone as good as dahlin is, could probably skyrocket his trade value in the future instead of moving him right away

The Sabres can definitely take him back for the cap space (if he waives his ntc and the trade is done after the expansion draft) but he wont be the main piece
Buffalojonny a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 20 h 11
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,012

I cant see a situation where he is wearing a Sabre uniform this coming season
Lenny54 et Buffalojonny a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 20 h 13
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 656
Modifié 6 juill. 2021 à 20 h 18
But the problem here is that Buffalo fans aren't asking for a team's best player in exchange for Jack Eichel. Your fellow Sabres adherents post trades for a team's best prospect, its third- or fourth-best prospect, and two or three first-round picks or the player equivalent, and then act victimized when the trading team's fans decline the demand.

If you want to talk about Byfield, the eighth overall selection in this year's draft and Kale Clague, I'm willing to consider it even if some of my fellow Kings fans aren't. The problem is these Byfield, Turcotte, Bjornfot and two firsts demands from your comrades. Or how about Trevor Zegras, Jamie Drysdale, Haydn Fleury and the third overall selection in this year's draft for Eichel? Or John Gibson, Max Comtois, Troy Terry, Jacob Perreault and the third overall for him? (Those Anaheim trades were suggested in just the last couple of days.) And over the weekend there were a spate of similarly overreaching Las Vegas trades.

Personally, I'm with you. I hope Jack Eichel never demands a trade and never gets traded from Buffalo.

OldNYIfan as I responded to you in another thread...Eichel went about his way of getting traded by going public with him and the Sabres not agreeing on surgery. I hate to keep quoting the "insiders" but Friedman has said the Sabres want to move on from Eichel. Actually Adams did an interview with LeBrun (the Athletic) today Adams talked about the young core as being Dahlin, Cozens and Mittelstadt never mentioning Eichel, Rinehart or Ristolainen. Friedman said today on his podcast that he was talking to a person from a team that the ask is high and when asked what it was the person said that he couldn't divulge it at this time. He also said that another team said that if the trade doesn't happen soon they are out.
I think the Sabres plan is a complete rebuild without saying that...I think that's the reason why Adams wants another top 10 pick. Then stink again this year and hopefully get in the top 3 for next years draft.
I think the only thing that holds up a trade is if it doesn't get close to his asking price. Adams may give in a little but he isn't going to have another ROR trade go down. I think he goes the Sakic route and holds true to himself. @Tjm220 makes so many valid points but in the end I think Eichel is a goner sooner than later, later being the draft and there will be a ton of 'I told you so's' on here both ways.
Personally, I am exhausted with waiting for this trade to happen but once it does Rinehart will follow shortly for those that missed getting Eichel. Rinehart is the perfect get for LA in my opinion.
Shibbal18, Buffalojonny et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 20 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
Welcome to CapFriendly!

Keep posting!

He already showed more than Glass and Andersson. No sabres fan are thinking he’s going to be a start player, but he’s projecting to be a 2nd line center.
Buffalojonny a aimé ceci.
6 juill. 2021 à 20 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 159

I totally agree, Buffalo isn't going to just give him away, they want fair value in return. Hopefully his neck heals and he doesn't require surgery. If he needs it, I think he'd have the fusion and recovery time is 6 to 8 months. Then we'll see what happens next summer. I'm content with the Sabres finishing dead last again. One positive is that hopefully they get lucky again and win the 1st pick and draft Shane Wright. Then maybe they can convince Eichel to stay.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage