SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Peterka-Stutzle Co

Créé par: RangersFan1994
Publié: 4 juill. 2021 à 18 h 14
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 186/186 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes ne rencontre pas l'exigence minimale de 3 gardiens de but

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Peterka, John-JasonExempté du ballottageSabres de BuffaloMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial34 150 000 $1025383812
Variation0 $0-1-11-10
Final34 150 000 $1024 (↓)37 (↓)4 (↑)7 (↓)12000

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Peterka, John-JasonExempté du ballottageSabres de BuffaloMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial28 451 667 $1735493913
Variation0 $011-110
Final28 451 667 $1736 (↑)50 (↑)2 (↓)10 (↑)13000
4 juill. 2021 à 18 h 44
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,996
I like JJP a lot, but with guys like Kent Johnson and Fabian Lysell still on the board at 10th overall, I'm definitely drafting with that pick instead.
4 juill. 2021 à 19 h 5
Démarrer sujet
what da dog doin
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
I like JJP a lot, but with guys like Kent Johnson and Fabian Lysell still on the board at 10th overall, I'm definitely drafting with that pick instead.

You have a good argument there, but do you remember the chemistry between Peterka and Stutzle at the World Juniors? Imagine making that a reality. If Ottawa can pull a trade like this off, giving Buffalo a first-rounder and bringing in Peterka, this is a clear win-win in my eyes.
Buffalojonny a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2021 à 19 h 29
Quoting: RangersFan1994
You have a good argument there, but do you remember the chemistry between Peterka and Stutzle at the World Juniors? Imagine making that a reality. If Ottawa can pull a trade like this off, giving Buffalo a first-rounder and bringing in Peterka, this is a clear win-win in my eyes.

Yeah I know Peterka and Stützle would have chemistry, but that doesn't make Peterka worth a top 10 pick imo. Also it's not like Peterka is the only player Stützle will ever have chemistry with.

I think there are players available 10th overall who are just flat out better than Peterka, and giving up on a better player to take a chance on a lesser prospect because he's friends with one of your players is really bad asset management.
athrin a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2021 à 22 h 4
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,238
JJP doesnt move up 40 spots to 10OA,

Use the BUF 2021 2nd
4 juill. 2021 à 22 h 12
Démarrer sujet
what da dog doin
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Yeah I know Peterka and Stützle would have chemistry, but that doesn't make Peterka worth a top 10 pick imo. Also it's not like Peterka is the only player Stützle will ever have chemistry with.

I think there are players available 10th overall who are just flat out better than Peterka, and giving up on a better player to take a chance on a lesser prospect because he's friends with one of your players is really bad asset management.

Does a second round pick mean nothing to you? I mean, I get it’ll probably be in the 50’s somewhere, but there are plenty of good players that come out of that section of the draft. For example, Nikita Kucherov was drafted 58th overall in his draft. Duncan Keith went 54th overall. Patrik Elias went 51st overall. Do you get the point yet? Buffalo sucks right now, and they need to build for the future, so upgrading their pick would be good for them. Ottawa, on the other hand, could definitely stop building for the future soon, and giving up a first round pick for a lower pick and a player they know will be very good for them, makes this a fair deal for both teams in my eyes.
4 juill. 2021 à 22 h 46
Quoting: RangersFan1994
Does a second round pick mean nothing to you? I mean, I get it’ll probably be in the 50’s somewhere, but there are plenty of good players that come out of that section of the draft. For example, Nikita Kucherov was drafted 58th overall in his draft. Duncan Keith went 54th overall. Patrik Elias went 51st overall. Do you get the point yet? Buffalo sucks right now, and they need to build for the future, so upgrading their pick would be good for them. Ottawa, on the other hand, could definitely stop building for the future soon, and giving up a first round pick for a lower pick and a player they know will be very good for them, makes this a fair deal for both teams in my eyes.

I'm not saying a 2nd is nothing. I'm saying that even with a 2nd, this isn't good value for a top ten pick.

The Sens have drafted five times in the 2nd round over the last two drafts, and they have another four 2nds over the next two. I'm not saying they should turn their nose up at adding more 2nds, but right now it makes way more sense to continue to try and bring in the highest level skill possible, and again, I think there is a meaningful gap in upside between John-Jason Peterka and players like Kent Johnson/Fabian Lysell/Mason McTavish that should be available with that pick (not saying Peterka is bad).

The only way it makes sense to trade that pick is if you are bringing in someone who is better than what you expect players drafted there to become. That means in a trade for a more established NHL star, because nobody is trading a prospect of that level for less valuable future assets.
athrin a aimé ceci.
7 juill. 2021 à 14 h 56
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 105
Also, the Sens had the chance to draft JJP last year and took Jarventie instead. Sens need one more home run forward and JJP is not a homerun when compared to what could be available at 10

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage