Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 833 135 $0 $8 400 000 $3 666 865 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 4
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AD
RFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
Logo de Islanders de New York
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
DD
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
DD
RFA - 3
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
G
UFA - 1
737 500 $737 500 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 juill. 2021 à 20 h 4
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,406
Isles accept.
3 juill. 2021 à 20 h 9
Rejoint: sept. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 221
Over payment on Dvorak
3 juill. 2021 à 20 h 19
aecliptic
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,284
Dvorak is an overpayment, also, while youre there, take Crouse (maybe even Fischer too) and let the Isles suffer with Komarov.

We cant take Coleman with that salary, theres no shot we can resign all of Zib, Fox and Kakko.
3 juill. 2021 à 20 h 31
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,278
I hope to God he takes a discount.

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/mika-zibanejad-taking-a-hometown-discount-could-be-key-to-potential-rangers-dynasty/
3 juill. 2021 à 20 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 755
Quoting: aecliptic
Dvorak is an overpayment, also, while youre there, take Crouse (maybe even Fischer too) and let the Isles suffer with Komarov.

We cant take Coleman with that salary, theres no shot we can resign all of Zib, Fox and Kakko.

I knew the package I put together seemed heavy- but Dvorak is a young yet legit mid 6 center with reasonable term...don't think that would come on the cheap...but if we could get him for less- then by all means make the cheaper deal!

As far as the Coleman contract- with that and with Buch extended difficult decisions are approaching quick. Unfortunately it seem like the good teams are stuck dealing with cap hell year to year. With what Coleman could bring to this lineup I'd be willing to see how the year plays out and face a few difficult trade decisions next year...and yes the result would probably be trading a player or 2 for less than their actual value...but that's why this team needs to continue stockpiling draft picks- especially in the 2022 draft, which is supposed to be a deep draft...this is partly the reasoning for the Komorov move.
3 juill. 2021 à 20 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Jimbo1119
Quoting: HOCKEYBOY448
I hope to God he takes a discount.

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/mika-zibanejad-taking-a-hometown-discount-could-be-key-to-potential-rangers-dynasty/

I didn't mention his extension $ or term here....but the premise of him extending would require a home town discount....NYR better get clear on that real quickly- because if they are not close then they better work out getting him to waive his NMC so they can find him a new home BEFORE the season starts
3 juill. 2021 à 20 h 47
Quoting: Jimbo1119
I didn't mention his extension $ or term here....but the premise of him extending would require a home town discount....NYR better get clear on that real quickly- because if they are not close then they better work out getting him to waive his NMC so they can find him a new home BEFORE the season starts

Well that’d be up to Mika cause he’s got a full NMC and doesn’t have to do anything if he doesn’t want to. It’d suck, but if he wanted he could play out next year and walk and we couldn’t do a damn thing about it.
3 juill. 2021 à 20 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Jimbo1119
Well that’d be up to Mika cause he’s got a full NMC and doesn’t have to do anything if he doesn’t want to. It’d suck, but if he wanted he could play out next year and walk and we couldn’t do a damn thing about it.

Absolutely is his right...as is his right to go straight to UFA, if that's what he wants. Who knows how any discussions are going...but the reality is that if an extension is not going to happen between him and the Rangers then it would benefit both sides to find a desired landing spot for him where he will extend ASAP. This way he could secure his future AND the Rangers could get about as good a return as they can get. If it goes into the season NYR wont move him if they are chasing playoffs...and should he get hurt he could lose a **** ton of money.
3 juill. 2021 à 21 h 2
Absolutely is his right...as is his right to go straight to UFA, if that's what he wants. Who knows how any discussions are going...but the reality is that if an extension is not going to happen between him and the Rangers then it would benefit both sides to find a desired landing spot for him where he will extend ASAP. This way he could secure his future AND the Rangers could get about as good a return as they can get. If it goes into the season NYR wont move him if they are chasing playoffs...and should he get hurt he could lose a **** ton of money.

I understand the potential for injury on his part, but I think he’d get paid either way. UFA is notorious for guys getting overpaid and if he went to market he’d probably get $9-10 mil over 7 years without an issue. I could see him taking a discount to stay, but unless the Rangers offer $8 mil by 8 years front loaded in signing bonuses, it’d make more sense for him to go elsewhere. Only problem then is we’re left with no 1C.
3 juill. 2021 à 21 h 8
aecliptic
I knew the package I put together seemed heavy- but Dvorak is a young yet legit mid 6 center with reasonable term...don't think that would come on the cheap...but if we could get him for less- then by all means make the cheaper deal!

As far as the Coleman contract- with that and with Buch extended difficult decisions are approaching quick. Unfortunately it seem like the good teams are stuck dealing with cap hell year to year. With what Coleman could bring to this lineup I'd be willing to see how the year plays out and face a few difficult trade decisions next year...and yes the result would probably be trading a player or 2 for less than their actual value...but that's why this team needs to continue stockpiling draft picks- especially in the 2022 draft, which is supposed to be a deep draft...this is partly the reasoning for the Komorov move.

We dont need to stockpile draft picks for 2022, were not in a rebuild mode. We have players in their absolute prime.

This isnt just making difficult decisions, this is literally you not being able to resign 2 of Zibanejad, Kakko or Fox. Destroying the foundation upon which were trying to build a contender.
3 juill. 2021 à 22 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Jimbo1119
We dont need to stockpile draft picks for 2022, were not in a rebuild mode. We have players in their absolute prime.

This isnt just making difficult decisions, this is literally you not being able to resign 2 of Zibanejad, Kakko or Fox. Destroying the foundation upon which were trying to build a contender.

1. A team should NEVER be done stock piling picks....I'm not promoting selling off for picks- that's rebuilding. The Komorov trade is actually a small example of weaponizing cap space- all the while getting the type of bottom 6 player they can use for a year- and at the same time turning a 5th in a weak draft into a 3rd in a great (supposedly) draft. For teams to get in a Cup window and keep that window open it is essential to have young, cost controlled players pushing the lineup which will allow the team to move from expensive veterans.

2. With NYR currently having around 34M of 81.5M committed for 2022-23, but with much movement coming between now and then and lots of players (some real expensive) to sign- I don't see how you definitively conclude that a Coleman signing would prevent signing of 2 of Zib, Fox, and Kakko. I do though agree with your point that NYR can not put themselves in a position where they have to deal their foundation players. The hard decisions would involve bridge contracts vs long term extensions and trading veterans and/or not extending players coming off ELCs. Trading veterans might even involve moving with a sweetener- another reason to stock pile picks.
3 juill. 2021 à 23 h 37
aecliptic
1. A team should NEVER be done stock piling picks....I'm not promoting selling off for picks- that's rebuilding. The Komorov trade is actually a small example of weaponizing cap space- all the while getting the type of bottom 6 player they can use for a year- and at the same time turning a 5th in a weak draft into a 3rd in a great (supposedly) draft. For teams to get in a Cup window and keep that window open it is essential to have young, cost controlled players pushing the lineup which will allow the team to move from expensive veterans.

2. With NYR currently having around 34M of 81.5M committed for 2022-23, but with much movement coming between now and then and lots of players (some real expensive) to sign- I don't see how you definitively conclude that a Coleman signing would prevent signing of 2 of Zib, Fox, and Kakko. I do though agree with your point that NYR can not put themselves in a position where they have to deal their foundation players. The hard decisions would involve bridge contracts vs long term extensions and trading veterans and/or not extending players coming off ELCs. Trading veterans might even involve moving with a sweetener- another reason to stock pile picks.

Its 34m tied up of the actual team, not the team you put together here. Thats where you have it all wrong.

Just as an example. If you take whats available in the cap space + the Komarov contract that comes off the books, thats at minimum what it will take to resign Fox. Wheres the money to resign Zibanejad and Kakko coming from? And even IF you should pull that off some how and wiggle yourself compliant, what are you going to do the following year when LAF and Miller need extensions?

Dont get me wrong, Im not saying we dont need to keep working on our prospect pool. However if we are going to move roster players, its gotta be stuff that doesnt affect the team as a whole. Becomes counter productive in the now for someone that may or may not happen 3 years from now.
3 juill. 2021 à 23 h 43
aecliptic

Just so you know that Im not against bringing in picks.

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/473351?post_id=2480176

Thats a team I really like that I put together. If you notice the Kravtsov note, he becomes a casualty of a team thats looking to be a contender now. However uses his value to try to recover a 1st round pick in the future. Chytil being a similar casualty. Theres no time to wait to see if he can develop into a center, I dont think he will. We bring in a young player that fits a need, while also getting back a 2nd rounder.
4 juill. 2021 à 1 h 14
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
flip the cost of Strome/Dvorak and you're in the ballpark.
4 juill. 2021 à 11 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Jimbo1119
Just so you know that Im not against bringing in picks.

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/473351?post_id=2480176

Thats a team I really like that I put together. If you notice the Kravtsov note, he becomes a casualty of a team thats looking to be a contender now. However uses his value to try to recover a 1st round pick in the future. Chytil being a similar casualty. Theres no time to wait to see if he can develop into a center, I dont think he will. We bring in a young player that fits a need, while also getting back a 2nd rounder.

Good job with that lineup...in the end it looks like we're both trying to do the same thing: make NYR a contender by making them difficult to play against by building around a sustainable base...main difference seems to be how we view Chytl. I'm looking to continue developing him- with hopes he is someday a top 6 center...you seem to have seen enough of him- at least at center. Fair enough- I appreciate the back/forth...now we just gotta see which dominos begin to fall- of course starting with whatever happens with the Eichel situation.
4 juill. 2021 à 11 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Jimbo1119
Quoting: Sagecoll
flip the cost of Strome/Dvorak and you're in the ballpark.

I'd certainly go for that...I'd just think that for dealing their 2C they would want a pick and/or prospect with a high ceiling AND a player that could slot into their lineup right away.
4 juill. 2021 à 11 h 13
aecliptic
Good job with that lineup...in the end it looks like we're both trying to do the same thing: make NYR a contender by making them difficult to play against by building around a sustainable base...main difference seems to be how we view Chytl. I'm looking to continue developing him- with hopes he is someday a top 6 center...you seem to have seen enough of him- at least at center. Fair enough- I appreciate the back/forth...now we just gotta see which dominos begin to fall- of course starting with whatever happens with the Eichel situation.

Chytil has been a full time player with the Rangers for 3 years playing center. After that time, granted hes 21 but its been a lot of time, I would have expected to see some strides showing hes progressing as a center. I dont see it. Hes the worst at faceoffs, he turns over the puck way too much for someone playing the amount of minutes he does which goes into my next point, his vision and decision making has not gotten better. As a winger, I think he would excel, as a center, I think weve seen what were gonna get.
4 juill. 2021 à 11 h 23
I'd certainly go for that...I'd just think that for dealing their 2C they would want a pick and/or prospect with a high ceiling AND a player that could slot into their lineup right away.

Arizona kinda needs everything. And Dvorak probably slots in behind Chytil tbh. His cost vs. Strome's cost isn't wildly different. It's not like Victor Rask and Dvorak should cost the same because they're both their team's 2C's...
4 juill. 2021 à 11 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Jimbo1119
I understand the potential for injury on his part, but I think he’d get paid either way. UFA is notorious for guys getting overpaid and if he went to market he’d probably get $9-10 mil over 7 years without an issue. I could see him taking a discount to stay, but unless the Rangers offer $8 mil by 8 years front loaded in signing bonuses, it’d make more sense for him to go elsewhere. Only problem then is we’re left with no 1C.

I don't mention Mika's contract in this lineup- but the whole premise would be based on him taking a discounted deal, as you mention...FWIW, this isn't my plan A going forward- but in response to some of the headlines about the team going forward...a real good argument can be made that a 8X8 or even a 7X8 contract could be an anchor for this team as soon as a year or two into the contract. But you are 100% correct in that without him we have no 1C....that is the leverage his agent will look to exploit. Of course there is a trade out there that has been beaten to death which can change all that!
4 juill. 2021 à 11 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Jimbo1119
Arizona kinda needs everything. And Dvorak probably slots in behind Chytil tbh. His cost vs. Strome's cost isn't wildly different. It's not like Victor Rask and Dvorak should cost the same because they're both their team's 2C's...

Dvorak's term would make him a convenient fit between 2C and 3C...which would buy a little more time to see what Chytl can develop into. For sure we need more out of Chytl- but I'm not ready to give up on him...he has shown glimpses of being real good- just needs a chance to play- and NOT play scared to make a mistake- really want to see how he responds to Gallant style of coaching. I do understand he may have to be dealt- if that's the case just want a real good return....don't want to see him become for another team what Mika has become for NYR.
5 juill. 2021 à 8 h 38
Dvorak's term would make him a convenient fit between 2C and 3C...which would buy a little more time to see what Chytl can develop into. For sure we need more out of Chytl- but I'm not ready to give up on him...he has shown glimpses of being real good- just needs a chance to play- and NOT play scared to make a mistake- really want to see how he responds to Gallant style of coaching. I do understand he may have to be dealt- if that's the case just want a real good return....don't want to see him become for another team what Mika has become for NYR.

Oh Chytil's awesome right now. His only issue was the coach not playing him enough. He's the 2C and if Dvorak comes in, Chytil's still the 2C.
Jimbo1119 a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2021 à 9 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Jimbo1119
Oh Chytil's awesome right now. His only issue was the coach not playing him enough. He's the 2C and if Dvorak comes in, Chytil's still the 2C.

I'm not sure if he'd slot in at 2C or 3C....but agreed- he is awesome. Many seem to want to move away from him- either because he's seen more as a winger and/or the desire to put "tougher" guys in the lineup. I just want to give him a chance under Gallant to see what he can bring when he's not playing "scared to try to make a play". As far as the "tough guy in the lineup thing"...if Chytl is moved because-lets face it- there are only so many roster spots...then so be it...but the return better be high end talent with a high ceiling and/or pick(s) which can get such. Moving him for a "sandpaper guy" would be a BIG step back for this team- especially when Chytl becomes a top 6 star on another team.
5 juill. 2021 à 13 h 28
I'm not sure if he'd slot in at 2C or 3C....but agreed- he is awesome. Many seem to want to move away from him- either because he's seen more as a winger and/or the desire to put "tougher" guys in the lineup. I just want to give him a chance under Gallant to see what he can bring when he's not playing "scared to try to make a play". As far as the "tough guy in the lineup thing"...if Chytl is moved because-lets face it- there are only so many roster spots...then so be it...but the return better be high end talent with a high ceiling and/or pick(s) which can get such. Moving him for a "sandpaper guy" would be a BIG step back for this team- especially when Chytl becomes a top 6 star on another team.

I mean there are very few young players in the league I'd take over Chytil and the Rangers roster structure essentially makes him indispensable. It's unfortunate that most of the fanbase (particularly the beat writers frankly) don't really grasp how hockey works just in terms of what constitutes "toughness" - it's primarily positioning. Being in the right spot to take away space from the opposition. 90% of that is coaching. And not having a forecheck at all to speak of in the Quinn era maybe made people forget that. But yeah, if all that the Rangers change is the coach and bring in more effective 4th liners (as in not Reaves nor Howden types). then this is probably close to a cup team. that's how much talent is on the roster that's been wildly underutilized.
Jimbo1119 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage