OTT
    OTT
    OTT
    OTT
    OTT
    OTT
    OTT
    NSH
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2081 500 000 $72 989 166 $0 $4 225 000 $8 510 834 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    OTT
    Tkachuk, Brady
    7 000 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA
    OTT
    Norris, Joshua
    925 000 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    OTT
    Batherson, Drake
    4 250 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 6
    OTT
    Stützle, Tim
    925 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 2
    OTT
    White, Colin
    4 750 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 4
    OTT
    Brown, Connor
    3 600 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    Coleman, Blake
    4 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 6
    PHI
    Frost, Morgan
    863 333 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    OTT
    Dadonov, Evgeni
    5 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    OTT
    Watson, Austin
    1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    VAN
    Beagle, Jay
    3 000 000 $
    C
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    Patrick, Nolan
    950 000 $
    C, AD
    RFA
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    OTT
    Chabot, Thomas
    8 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 7
    OTT
    Brännström, Erik
    863 333 $
    DD
    RFA - 1
    OTT
    Murray, Matt
    6 250 000 $
    G
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    Martinez, Alec
    5 000 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    OTT
    Zaitsev, Nikita
    4 500 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    OTT
    Forsberg, Anton
    900 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    Dermott, Travis
    900 000 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 2
    OTT
    Bernard-Docker, Jacob
    925 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    Équipe de réserve
    VAN
    Eriksson, Loui
    6 000 000 $ (4 875 000 $)
    AG, AD
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    OTT
    Brown, Joshua
    1 200 000 $ (75 000 $)
    DD
    UFA - 1
    OTT
    Pinto, Shane
    925 000 $ (0 $)
    C
    RFA - 2
    OTT
    Formenton, Alex
    747 500 $ (0 $)
    AG
    RFA - 1

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
    Tkachuk, B.
    Norris, J.
    Batherson, D.
    Stützle, T.
    Brännström, E.
    Avantage numérique 2
    Brown, C.
    Frost, M.
    Patrick, N.
    Chabot, T.
    Dadonov, E.
    Infériorité numérique 1
    Coleman, B.
    Beagle, J.
    Martinez, A.
    Zaitsev, N.
    Infériorité numérique 2
    White, C.
    Brown, C.
    Dermott, T.
    Bernard-Docker, J.

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    3 jui à 13 h 13
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 237
    Vancouver heard the rumoured offer you were going to suggest, didnt answer the phone when you called
    sensibleguy et Radu47 a aimé ceci.
    3 jui à 13 h 23
    Rejoint: mai 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 14
    I am going to guess the Leafs won't give Dermott to Ottawa for a 4th rounder lol
    3 jui à 13 h 32
    Rejoint: jan 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,572
    Quoting: yztnuK
    Vancouver heard the rumoured offer you were going to suggest, didnt answer the phone when you called

Vancouver should take that deal in a heartbeat. Paul is a high energy player, fantastic Penalty Killer, and has really good speed for the Bottom 6. And you take 9M off your cap which allows potentially longer term deals for Petey/Hughes if they are asking for higher AAVs.

I was going to say that was an underpay for Paul. But I'm pretty high in him as a player.
    KANYE_IS_KING et TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
    3 jui à 13 h 37
    Rhianna gets it
    Rejoint: jui 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 362
    I don't think the sens should trade Paul. He has developed into a good hard working centre, great on the pk. I think he's not done developing either. Nor should they trade Zub, currently their best RHD. I'd like to see how he progresses after a good debut last year.
    csick et TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
    3 jui à 13 h 37
    KFTW
    Rejoint: jui 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 10,180
    Zub is more valuable than both those players coming back. Vancouver doesn’t touch that deal imo
    yztnuK et KANYE_IS_KING a aimé ceci.
    3 jui à 13 h 39
    Vegan Commie Hipster
    Rejoint: oct 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,212
    Patrick stuck on garbage player island ☹🙁🤕
    3 jui à 13 h 45
    Vegan Commie Hipster
    So many people here seem to think one year of Nick Pual is more valuable than a 9th overall pick (the $ no big concern) which is really astounding like wow 😳

The prime of one of

Kent Johnson
    Chaz Lucius
    Cole Sillinger
    Fab Lysell
    Mason Mactavish

Is 10x as valuable as a year of Nick Pual

Naturally
    sensibleguy et KANYE_IS_KING a aimé ceci.
    3 jui à 14 h 07
    Quoting: jmac490
    Vancouver should take that deal in a heartbeat. Paul is a high energy player, fantastic Penalty Killer, and has really good speed for the Bottom 6. And you take 9M off your cap which allows potentially longer term deals for Petey/Hughes if they are asking for higher AAVs.

I was going to say that was an underpay for Paul. But I'm pretty high in him as a player.

Vancouver doesnt need to do it, bury them in the minors, bridge deals, and keep the 1st
    sensibleguy a aimé ceci.
    3 jui à 16 h 19
    Rejoint: nov 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 662

What are youe saying??? 1. Vancouver isnt gonna contend this year no matter what so getting rid of that $ isnt major especially when they dont need to.
    2. Even if they did need to move that $ they are overpaying and ottawa should take that and run.
    3 jui à 16 h 56
    Vancouver doesnt need to do it, bury them in the minors, bridge deals, and keep the 1st

Burying them only saves about $2M. I don't know the exact cap restraints, but removing 7M is huge to lock in the young guns for a cheaper AAV during a period where the cap won't increase. Would you rather Petey on an 8x8 contract, or a 5x2y then a 11M+ x 5 years?

The 2021 picks are kind of a crap shoot because a lot of the prospects didn't play/were limited/scouting was difficult due to travel restrictions.

You could still bridge Petey/Hughes then get someone big from FA, or make a splash and get another capable D/Forward with the 7M saved.
    KANYE_IS_KING a aimé ceci.
    3 jui à 17 h 02
    Quoting: Islesforthecup
    What are youe saying??? 1. Vancouver isnt gonna contend this year no matter what so getting rid of that $ isnt major especially when they dont need to.
    2. Even if they did need to move that $ they are overpaying and ottawa should take that and run.

They almost did contend this year with the herculean effort from Demko. If it wasn't for the whole team getting locked down during their push they could have easily been Montreal this year.

Sure it's 9th OA. In a year where scouting/playing was put on hold. Benning is great when it comes to drafting, but they have the depth to make a splash and succeed.

As a Leafs fan, I would pay a 2nd easily for Paul. He's Hyman without the big contract. He'll take 1M and be a strong PKer, bench motivator, speedy player. I don't feel like 9M in players + 9th OA in a weird scouting year is attrocious for a player that can be a 3rd/4th line guy like Blake Coleman/Zach Hyman
    3 jui à 18 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    KANYE IS KING
    Rejoint: déc 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 66
    Quoting: Radu47
    So many people here seem to think one year of Nick Pual is more valuable than a 9th overall pick (the $ no big concern) which is really astounding like wow 😳

The prime of one of

Kent Johnson
    Chaz Lucius
    Cole Sillinger
    Fab Lysell
    Mason Mactavish

Is 10x as valuable as a year of Nick Pual

Naturally

I agree Nick Paul by himself he’s not nearly enough to fetch a 1st. I think a high 1st in a weak draft for Nick Paul + 9,000,000 in cap space in a year where most other teams are cap strapped is much closer though.
    3 jui à 18 h 26
    Burying them only saves about $2M. I don't know the exact cap restraints, but removing 7M is huge to lock in the young guns for a cheaper AAV during a period where the cap won't increase. Would you rather Petey on an 8x8 contract, or a 5x2y then a 11M+ x 5 years?

The 2021 picks are kind of a crap shoot because a lot of the prospects didn't play/were limited/scouting was difficult due to travel restrictions.

You could still bridge Petey/Hughes then get someone big from FA, or make a splash and get another capable D/Forward with the 7M saved.

Na man. It’s simple. They can get by without dumping players with picks.

And I disagree. The draft lacks a generational talent but the top 12-15 are NHL players and these kids have been scouted for years. I don’t buy your argument and neither does the OP or they wouldn’t be suggesting getting the pick.
    KANYE_IS_KING et Islesforthecup a aimé ceci.
    3 jui à 18 h 26
    Démarrer sujet
    KANYE IS KING

Bare in mine the Cannucks are in the pacific this year. The Knights seem like a lock, but asides from that they’re competing against the Oilers, Flames, and Kings. Those are all pretty much fringe playoff teams, especially considering the Oilers will probably lose Barrie, the Flames will probably lose a defender, and the Kings are still relatively young.
    3 jui à 18 h 27
    Démarrer sujet
    KANYE IS KING
    Na man. It’s simple. They can get by without dumping players with picks.

And I disagree. The draft lacks a generational talent but the top 12-15 are NHL players and these kids have been scouted for years. I don’t buy your argument and neither does the OP or they wouldn’t be suggesting getting the pick.

Its a weak draft, but it’s the 1st round of the NHL. Fully agree that they’re definitely worth while players up for grab this year.
    3 jui à 18 h 28
    Démarrer sujet
    KANYE IS KING
    Quoting: csick
    Zub is more valuable than both those players coming back. Vancouver doesn’t touch that deal imo

Do you think it’d work if Philli added a second?
    3 jui à 18 h 32
    Démarrer sujet
    KANYE IS KING
    Quoting: CMac66
    I don't think the sens should trade Paul. He has developed into a good hard working centre, great on the pk. I think he's not done developing either. Nor should they trade Zub, currently their best RHD. I'd like to see how he progresses after a good debut last year.

Agree Paul’s great, but he’s also on an expiring contract. With Norris, Stutzle, White, Pinto, and Tierney at C, and Tkachuck, Brown, and Formenton on the LW, I think it makes sense to trade him now instead of risking letting him go in Free agency.
    3 jui à 18 h 34
    KFTW
    Rejoint: jui 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 10,180
    Quoting: KANYE_IS_KING
    Do you think it’d work if Philli added a second?

Why do u want to trade Zub so badly? We should keep him
    Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
    3 jui à 18 h 46
    Vegan Commie Hipster

The 9th overall pick tho

🤨

😐
    3 jui à 19 h 56
    They almost did contend this year with the herculean effort from Demko. If it wasn't for the whole team getting locked down during their push they could have easily been Montreal this year.

Sure it's 9th OA. In a year where scouting/playing was put on hold. Benning is great when it comes to drafting, but they have the depth to make a splash and succeed.

As a Leafs fan, I would pay a 2nd easily for Paul. He's Hyman without the big contract. He'll take 1M and be a strong PKer, bench motivator, speedy player. I don't feel like 9M in players + 9th OA in a weird scouting year is attrocious for a player that can be a 3rd/4th line guy like Blake Coleman/Zach Hyman

The fact that you put paul in the same sentence as hyman and coleman is astounding. He isnt in the same league as those 2. Hes a solid bottom 6 player, but like i said VAN doesnt NEED to move them this year.
    In terms of competing if the only goal was to make the playoffs ypu wouldnt have any teams rebuilding bc you can always be in the hunt for the playoffs. When you rebuild (or retool) youre trying to come out of it with a legitimate chance to beat real playoff teams and compete for a title. And trading 9 OA to make sure you make the playoffs only to get bounced by vegas or colorado or dallas or minnesota or a team from the absolutely stacked east isnt smart asset management.
    3 jui à 19 h 59
    Bare in mine the Cannucks are in the pacific this year. The Knights seem like a lock, but asides from that they’re competing against the Oilers, Flames, and Kings. Those are all pretty much fringe playoff teams, especially considering the Oilers will probably lose Barrie, the Flames will probably lose a defender, and the Kings are still relatively young.

Thats noce but the point of a rebuild/retool isnt to make the playoffs, its to have a legitimate chance to go deep in the playoffs and dealing 9 OA to move contracts that dont have to be moved just to potentially make the playoffs this year is terrible asset management.
    3 jui à 21 h 09
    Rejoint: avr 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 275
    If the goal is for Vancouver to dump 9m then a first is the least they should be offering… and that’s without getting anything back. Doesn’t matter if the first is this year or a 2022 dumping 9m in cap would need to hurt you.

I wouldn’t touch the Philly trade either
    4 jui à 0 h 48
    Rhianna gets it
    Rejoint: jui 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 362
    Agree Paul’s great, but he’s also on an expiring contract. With Norris, Stutzle, White, Pinto, and Tierney at C, and Tkachuck, Brown, and Formenton on the LW, I think it makes sense to trade him now instead of risking letting him go in Free agency.

I wouldn't be shocked if Tierney is taken by Seattle. So he's 1 year from UFA, pay him. He won't be crazy expensive but they need mid 20s players. I understand the 9th pick is there, however I don't believe the Canucks trade the 9th to get rid of cap space even if Paul is going to them. And for the Canucks, Paul could just walk as a UFA like you pointed out for the Sens. Definitely not worth the 9th pick for them
    4 jui à 3 h 12
    The fact that you put paul in the same sentence as hyman and coleman is astounding. He isnt in the same league as those 2. Hes a solid bottom 6 player, but like i said VAN doesnt NEED to move them this year.
    In terms of competing if the only goal was to make the playoffs ypu wouldnt have any teams rebuilding bc you can always be in the hunt for the playoffs. When you rebuild (or retool) youre trying to come out of it with a legitimate chance to beat real playoff teams and compete for a title. And trading 9 OA to make sure you make the playoffs only to get bounced by vegas or colorado or dallas or minnesota or a team from the absolutely stacked east isnt smart asset management.

So the Canucks have a wealth of prospects like Podkolzin/Hoglander/Lind/Rafferty/Rathbone that can all fill the spot of Eriksson/Beagle/Roussel etc. If they move Eriksson/Beagle, that opens up a roster spot for these young guys. They have quite the wealth of young guys, so losing on 9th OA which could be Lysell isn't the end of the world considering he is a winger and a few years out of actually adding worth to the team especially with the depth of Boeser/Podkolzin/Hoglander. There simply isn't room for him in the next few years. Moving 9M in cap, opens up the potential for adding a win now veteran piece to compliment the younger players. Through the injection of youth, and being in a weaker Pacific Division, I feel like they have a very strong chance at making playoffs.
    I want to say it's something to think about considering the wealth of prospects Vancouver has and being in a division that you can easily compete in. Also Benning is great on draft Day, so he could easily snag an under the radar player the other picks
    4 jui à 3 h 34
    So the Canucks have a wealth of prospects like Podkolzin/Hoglander/Lind/Rafferty/Rathbone that can all fill the spot of Eriksson/Beagle/Roussel etc. If they move Eriksson/Beagle, that opens up a roster spot for these young guys. They have quite the wealth of young guys, so losing on 9th OA which could be Lysell isn't the end of the world considering he is a winger and a few years out of actually adding worth to the team especially with the depth of Boeser/Podkolzin/Hoglander. There simply isn't room for him in the next few years. Moving 9M in cap, opens up the potential for adding a win now veteran piece to compliment the younger players. Through the injection of youth, and being in a weaker Pacific Division, I feel like they have a very strong chance at making playoffs.
    I want to say it's something to think about considering the wealth of prospects Vancouver has and being in a division that you can easily compete in. Also Benning is great on draft Day, so he could easily snag an under the radar player the other picks

Youre all over the map here. Who cares what they already have? Should tampa trade point for a 3rd bc they already have kucherov stamkos cirelli hedman and vasilevskiy? Passing up on the prime of johnson/mctavish/lysell/sillinger to move cap for 1 year where youre not going to go anywhere significant is just stupid.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage