SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Comment below what you think about your teams picks

1 juill. 2021 à 14 h 10
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,815
Modifié 1 juill. 2021 à 14 h 20
If SJS passes on Wallstedt I may develop a lethal blood pressure and I’m in my twenties.
1 juill. 2021 à 14 h 15
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,815
Quoting: crankshaft
SJ Won't be taking Wallstedt. We signed Melnichuk last year, traded for Chrona and Korenar looked pretty solid in limited NHL games last year. Wilson is going after a new goalie in FA or trade this offseason, not another prospect.

I mean idk if it’s the best choice to overlook Wallstedt.

I love Guenther and Johnson but Wallstedt could realistically be the best player in the entire draft (similar to Merkley falling to us). Not that we don’t need forwards but you’ve got a 7/10 in Guenther (rough example). Whereas if Wallstedt hits he’s near a 9/10. Guenther is safer and really gonna be a great pick but idk if he’s better than Wallstedt (and if Eklund falls (or Guenther) they’re definitely guys you can’t over look) but Chrona isn’t anything special, Melnichuk isn’t really franchise quality or near elite. And Korenar is good but again isn’t near elite.

I think Johnson is good too but as you said he’s a little “riskier” (ig) and if Guenther and Eklund are gone and Johnson Lysell Wallstedt are left at 7. I don’t see more optimism in anyone else but Wallstedt.
1 juill. 2021 à 15 h 7
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,266
For Habs, I’m looking at Cossa, Gaudreau, Morrow and then there’s so many interesting forwards, Pinelli, Pastujov, Rosen, Stankoven, Othmann, Chibrikov, Tuomaala, Samoskevich, Poltapov, Raty are all forwards that interest me that I could see being in that range
1 juill. 2021 à 15 h 30
I like to hockey
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 215
Quoting: DevilsFanZack13
Man Hughes and Morrow for our 1st picks? Yeah I'd be a happy Devils fan.

Sign me up for:
Hughes-Smith
Mukhamudullin-Morrow
Bahl-Walsh
(Ik there is a low chance they all hit and some will probably get traded but I can dream)
1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 9
Devils Guy
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 361
Quoting: tgasp67
Sign me up for:
Hughes-Smith
Mukhamudullin-Morrow
Bahl-Walsh
(Ik there is a low chance they all hit and some will probably get traded but I can dream)

I like it. But, do we really want Smith and Hughes on the same pair?
tgasp98 a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 23 h 51
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Kings are probably gonna take a Dmen and i dont see clarke dropping below us @ #8
2 juill. 2021 à 8 h 14
I like to hockey
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 215
Quoting: DevilsFanZack13
I like it. But, do we really want Smith and Hughes on the same pair?

I think that they are the only two sure thing top pair guys out of the group while the second pair guys have the potential to fill in but not handle that role for long stretches of the season. If Morrow could be a fringe top pair guy then I could see swapping him and smith

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage