Oh YEAH!
Gmonwy a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 3 h 38
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 536
Quoting: Pucknak03
Oh YEAH!

Yeah Brandt Clarke fell in my mock. Not really sure why but I think most the teams ahead of you guys are prioritizing offense instead of defense.
1 juill. 2021 à 5 h 56
CbjSabresDucks
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
hate edvinsson but love Svechkov and Robertsson
1 juill. 2021 à 7 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Bdawwwgy1
hate edvinsson but love Svechkov and Robertsson

Yeah Edvinsson is kind of an enigma in this draft, in which nobody knows if he will be drafted at 5 or 15. I wasn’t really sure what to do with the 5 pick because Columbus needs a little bit of everything, especially since they will be parting with guys like Seth Jones. What do you prefer they do with the 5 pick?
1 juill. 2021 à 8 h 38
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4
I think you're missing Matt Coronato he'll be a first round pick
SimonSelaars3 a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 8 h 45
I like to hockey
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 215
Love the Hughes pick, him Clarke or Eklund are ideal at 4. I don’t see Coronato in this first round and if he were to slip that far I’d be screaming for NJ to take him at 29. My two more realistic targets at 29 are Morrow and Rosen but since they are gone here my next choice would probably be Svechkov
Devil et DevilsFanZack13 a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 9 h 8
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,426
W for Hughes
1 juill. 2021 à 9 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: bdams

Quoting: tgasp67
Love the Hughes pick, him Clarke or Eklund are ideal at 4. I don’t see Coronato in this first round and if he were to slip that far I’d be screaming for NJ to take him at 29. My two more realistic targets at 29 are Morrow and Rosen but since they are gone here my next choice would probably be Svechkov

Yeah, I totally forgot Coronato. He is so far down on capfriendlys ranking board I completely missed him. I’m guessing he will go late teens to early twenties. If he did make it to 29 for NJ, I doubt they pass him up.
1 juill. 2021 à 9 h 42
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
SJ Won't be taking Wallstedt. We signed Melnichuk last year, traded for Chrona and Korenar looked pretty solid in limited NHL games last year. Wilson is going after a new goalie in FA or trade this offseason, not another prospect.
KingBurns a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 9 h 43
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
Canes would take Coronato with him falling that low out of the 1st round. Stankoven would work as a good sniper option too. Tuomaala doesn't necessarily fit the bill for our team both position wise and in his style of play.
1 juill. 2021 à 9 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: crankshaft
SJ Won't be taking Wallstedt. We signed Melnichuk last year, traded for Chrona and Korenar looked pretty solid in limited NHL games last year. Wilson is going after a new goalie in FA or trade this offseason, not another prospect.

From what I’ve heard, San Jose fans love this pick. Who would you rather they take?
1 juill. 2021 à 9 h 48
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,032
Dallas goes Ceulemans or Coronato at 15
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 9 h 51
Quoting: Hockeyman1208
From what I’ve heard, San Jose fans love this pick. Who would you rather they take?

We need forwards so bad. Even after picking all forwards last year we still need a strong offensive forward to mix in with Bordeleau, Wiesblatt, Gushchin etc. Guenther, Eklund, Johnson, Lysell etc.
1 juill. 2021 à 9 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TheMooterus
Dallas goes Ceulemans or Coronato at 15

I could see it. Totally forgot about Coronato. Capfriendly has him really low in their rankings I never even saw his name.
TheMooterus a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 9 h 56
Démarrer sujet
We need forwards so bad. Even after picking all forwards last year we still need a strong offensive forward to mix in with Bordeleau, Wiesblatt, Gushchin etc. Guenther, Eklund, Johnson, Lysell etc.

I can see Guenther and Johnson still on the board at 7. Eklund will more than likely be gone by then and I doubt you guys reach and go Lysell at 7. I think Johnson would be the better pick if he projects to stay at center in the NHL as he would be more valuable than a winger.
crankshaft a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 10 h 3
Quoting: Hockeyman1208
I can see Guenther and Johnson still on the board at 7. Eklund will more than likely be gone by then and I doubt you guys reach and go Lysell at 7. I think Johnson would be the better pick if he projects to stay at center in the NHL as he would be more valuable than a winger.

A Center is more valuable to us for sure. Hard to say if Johnson will stay a center as he is kind of one-dimensional, doesn't play a 200 ft game (yet, he will in our system or he won't be called up, see Merkley). I can't speak for all Sharks fans but I wouldn't be shocked to see Wilson trade back so he can also grab a 2nd or another prospect or as part of a trade for a strong vet goalie. Wilson is very well known for moving around at the draft.
1 juill. 2021 à 10 h 15
Mentions "j'aime": 33
Quoting: bdams

He’s committed to play for Harvard. Maybe people are thinking he’ll do the; wait 4 years and not sign with the team that drafted him and sign wherever he wants, so if that’s a big worry for a team and if there are still other good players available maybe he drops a bit.
SimonSelaars3 a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 10 h 20
Démarrer sujet
A Center is more valuable to us for sure. Hard to say if Johnson will stay a center as he is kind of one-dimensional, doesn't play a 200 ft game (yet, he will in our system or he won't be called up, see Merkley). I can't speak for all Sharks fans but I wouldn't be shocked to see Wilson trade back so he can also grab a 2nd or another prospect or as part of a trade for a strong vet goalie. Wilson is very well known for moving around at the draft.

I agree with the Johnson standpoint. Also, that’s good to know, I’m not really familiar with how certain gms conduct their business. I’m only really familiar with Bill Guerin and Chuck Fletcher from Philly. I’m a Wild fan, Guerin is the current gm and he’s a pretty aggressive and active gm. Chuck Fletcher used to be the Wilds gm and I didn’t like him very much. He drafted well, but the move he made trading Alex Tuch (at the time a the top tier prospect in MN organization) to Vegas to protect a certain guy left a bad taste in my mouth and will haunt Wild fans as long as we have to play the guy.
crankshaft a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2021 à 11 h 15
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 592
Clarke doesn't fall past Ottawa. Ottawa wants Clarke so its an easy pick for them. Love McTavish, but its a no-brainer to pass up on Clarke.
1 juill. 2021 à 11 h 20
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: christianyog
Clarke doesn't fall past Ottawa. Ottawa wants Clarke so its an easy pick for them. Love McTavish, but its a no-brainer to pass up on Clarke.

Yeah I screwed up on that. I actually meant to put Clarke as Ottawa’s pick and accidentally put McTavish.
1 juill. 2021 à 11 h 56
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,214
I'm not sure about LA taking Kent Johnson. With

1) the centers in the prospect pool and
2) if Johnson moves to wing, all the playmakers in the prospect pool

I can't see LA picking him. With Brandt Clarke on the board still, and the lack of a true blue-chip potential D-man in the system, I think that's likely where the Kings go in this draft scenario.
1 juill. 2021 à 12 h 37
Man, I Miss Bert
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 105
I really like both Eklund and Pinelli but I think we take a LHD and a C with our picks, doesn’t matter which goes where
1 juill. 2021 à 13 h 9
power forward
Mentions "j'aime": 592
Also the Jets 100% take Lambos. He's very easy to scout.
1 juill. 2021 à 13 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 49
In this mock draft, if Montreal draft Stankoven, it's a big steal and I'll be very happy.
1 juill. 2021 à 13 h 49
Devils Guy
Mentions "j'aime": 361
Quoting: tgasp67

Man Hughes and Morrow for our 1st picks? Yeah I'd be a happy Devils fan.
tgasp98 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage