Expansion draft
    TOR
    1. Garland, Conor [Droits de RFA]
    ARI
    1. Abruzzese, Nick [Liste de réserve]
    2. Engvall, Pierre
    3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
    Détails additionnels:
    Conditional 2nd: If Garland scores more than 60 points, pick is upgraded to a 2022 1st
    TOR
    1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (PHI)
    TOR
    1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2022 (TBL)
    WSH
    1. Mikheyev, Ilya
    2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de PHI
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $80 351 450 $0 $400 000 $1 148 550 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 5
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 4
    6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 4
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 6
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    796 667 $796 667 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 3
    725 000 $725 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
    DD
    RFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 3
    Logo de Capitals de Washington
    716 667 $716 667 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    825 000 $825 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    30 juin 2021 à 22 h 27
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
    Another awful Garland offer. 20 teams easily beat that.
    30 juin 2021 à 22 h 32
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 253
    Quoting: vikhodush
    Another awful Garland offer. 20 teams easily beat that.

Ikr let’s see which team gives up the farm for player they need to sign Garland.

PS search up Nick Abruezzese. He was over PPG as a 20yr old in top College program.
    30 juin 2021 à 23 h 0
    Quoting: MauriceArthur15
    Ikr let’s see which team gives up the farm for player they need to sign Garland.

PS search up Nick Abruezzese. He was over PPG as a 20yr old in top College program.

Yeah I know who he is and have seen him play. That plus a second ain’t it.
    30 juin 2021 à 23 h 11
    Rejoint: juin 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 22
    I won't say awful...but I don't think that makes Arizona pull the trigger. They'll likely get a bigger offer than that.
    30 juin 2021 à 23 h 41
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Yeah I know who he is and have seen him play. That plus a second ain’t it.

You don’t get fair value or close to fair value when teams knows the situation your in. For example Buffalo with Taylor Hall.

Plus you only get his rights. You still have to negotiate a new contract with him and etc.
    1 juill. 2021 à 7 h 59
    You don’t get fair value or close to fair value when teams knows the situation your in. For example Buffalo with Taylor Hall.

Plus you only get his rights. You still have to negotiate a new contract with him and etc.

Value is driven up on an asset when half the league would be interested in the asset. A concept most leafs fans choose to ignore.
    1 juill. 2021 à 13 h 33
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Value is driven up on an asset when half the league would be interested in the asset. A concept most leafs fans choose to ignore.

Not when majority of the teams work on internal caps when they have free agents to resign.

Have of y’all act like you understand the businesses of hockey when you simply don’t. Certain teams and owners don’t have money, and very few can afford to give out contracts. You literally cut down a quarter of those said 20 interested teams…
    1 juill. 2021 à 14 h 54
    Not when majority of the teams work on internal caps when they have free agents to resign.

Have of y’all act like you understand the businesses of hockey when you simply don’t. Certain teams and owners don’t have money, and very few can afford to give out contracts. You literally cut down a quarter of those said 20 interested teams…

Lol ok - I’m sure you understand the business of hockey better than all others on here. Simple supply and demand would spike the value of an asset up even if it was 5 interested teams instead of 20.

The delusional nature of the majority of leafs fans on here is what’s the most amusing and at times frustrating. Only trading players that they don’t want (which generally don’t have value for anybody else) for superior players, usually with retained salary, and having players sign at large discounts simply bc it’s for the leafs. You see it frequently with Leafs posts compared to all other fanbases.

That last part isn’t about your or this post as your posts are generally well thought out and reasonably fair from what I’ve seen. I just think value on Garland trade in this particular example is a bit low.
    1 juill. 2021 à 16 h 49
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Lol ok - I’m sure you understand the business of hockey better than all others on here. Simple supply and demand would spike the value of an asset up even if it was 5 interested teams instead of 20.

The delusional nature of the majority of leafs fans on here is what’s the most amusing and at times frustrating. Only trading players that they don’t want (which generally don’t have value for anybody else) for superior players, usually with retained salary, and having players sign at large discounts simply bc it’s for the leafs. You see it frequently with Leafs posts compared to all other fanbases.

That last part isn’t about your or this post as your posts are generally well thought out and reasonably fair from what I’ve seen. I just think value on Garland trade in this particular example is a bit low.

…you still didn’t address the point of zero trams having actual dollars to spend. Let’s look at the teams who actually have money to spend. The list is Vegas, Chicago, Boston, NYR, Toronto, Montreal and Detroit. Every other team doesn’t have money because their owner can’t afford it and/or have RFA and UFAs that are a far bigger priority. Vegas doesn’t need wingers neither does MTL. Boston has the pieces but are they willing to part with their future with guys like Bergeron and Marchand up there in age. NYR doesn’t need wingers and need centre depth, and both Chicago and Detroit are rebuilding. It doesn’t make sense to part with futures for Garland. That leaves us with Toronto. So tell me do you really understand the business side of hockey or are you just capping?
    1 juill. 2021 à 20 h 6
    …you still didn’t address the point of zero trams having actual dollars to spend. Let’s look at the teams who actually have money to spend. The list is Vegas, Chicago, Boston, NYR, Toronto, Montreal and Detroit. Every other team doesn’t have money because their owner can’t afford it and/or have RFA and UFAs that are a far bigger priority. Vegas doesn’t need wingers neither does MTL. Boston has the pieces but are they willing to part with their future with guys like Bergeron and Marchand up there in age. NYR doesn’t need wingers and need centre depth, and both Chicago and Detroit are rebuilding. It doesn’t make sense to part with futures for Garland. That leaves us with Toronto. So tell me do you really understand the business side of hockey or are you just capping?

Carolina could easily fit him in and would be a welcome addition depending on how the rest of their offseason planning goes. Do you really think that teams have a single plan they stick to? Things change quickly and teams have various plans and options depending on how things shake out. That’s not even the business of hockey, that’s just business in general. Things rarely go to plan so having second third and fourth options to turn to when things change course is always a great practice.

Thinking that Toronto is the only team that would make a move for Garland is a silly notion. I haven’t looked into every teams situation but just based on a single team I know very well who could fit him in and be a welcome addition, I’d imagine there are multiple similar scenarios. Especially since teams move on from players every year in FA and in trades.

But go off man - I’m sure it makes you feel good about yourself wink
    1 juill. 2021 à 20 h 39
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Carolina could easily fit him in and would be a welcome addition depending on how the rest of their offseason planning goes. Do you really think that teams have a single plan they stick to? Things change quickly and teams have various plans and options depending on how things shake out. That’s not even the business of hockey, that’s just business in general. Things rarely go to plan so having second third and fourth options to turn to when things change course is always a great practice.

Thinking that Toronto is the only team that would make a move for Garland is a silly notion. I haven’t looked into every teams situation but just based on a single team I know very well who could fit him in and be a welcome addition, I’d imagine there are multiple similar scenarios. Especially since teams move on from players every year in FA and in trades.

But go off man - I’m sure it makes you feel good about yourself wink

Yea ofc because Tom Dunddan loves spending money. I love how your being ignorant to the fact that Tom Dundon doesn’t like spending money on his team. Look how long it took to sign Rod the bod. Hamilton walking, and Svechnikov not taking a 7.5x8, but you’re smarter and know more about the business side of hockey.

You looked into every team but neglect their ownership situations and futures. There’s a reason why Toronto is the front runner and it’s evident why. Every owner lost money this year and teams don’t have money to spend unless you’re a big market or your owner is rich. Only a few teams fits that pool unfortunately thus causing an over flooded sellers market.

I won’t botter responding to you as it’s evident you don’t understand the business side of the game and think owners have all the money in the world to spend and can spend to the cap. Only rich owners who’s team consistently makes money can afford to get Garland.
    1 juill. 2021 à 23 h 3
    Yea ofc because Tom Dunddan loves spending money. I love how your being ignorant to the fact that Tom Dundon doesn’t like spending money on his team. Look how long it took to sign Rod the bod. Hamilton walking, and Svechnikov not taking a 7.5x8, but you’re smarter and know more about the business side of hockey.

You looked into every team but neglect their ownership situations and futures. There’s a reason why Toronto is the front runner and it’s evident why. Every owner lost money this year and teams don’t have money to spend unless you’re a big market or your owner is rich. Only a few teams fits that pool unfortunately thus causing an over flooded sellers market.

I won’t botter responding to you as it’s evident you don’t understand the business side of the game and think owners have all the money in the world to spend and can spend to the cap. Only rich owners who’s team consistently makes money can afford to get Garland.

Hahaha you’re a clown. Dundon is cheap? He’s spent to the cap every year since he bought the team. He’s spent more cash versus even cap to take on bad contracts for assets when the Canes could afford to that first year (Marleau from Toronto for a first which you should know as a leafs fan but you choose to ignore).

Your reading comprehension could use some improvement. I said I didn’t dig into every team’s situation but by using logical critical thinking it’s easy to see how multiple teams would be in on players. By your logic only Toronto has money and therefore is going to get any player they want at a discount.

Keep telling yourself you understand hockey or business or whatever else helps you sleep at night. Love fans like you! Can’t string an argument together to save your life lol

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage